[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Day 1292 without a gf...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
Day 1292 without a gf...
>>
>>16773682
Why do you want one?
>>
>>16773688
this
>>
>>16773688
because he wants to talk to and fuck somebody like everyone else, you idiot
>>
>>16773691
>>16773688
why wouldnt i?
>>
File: 1453079468898.png (227 KB, 696x480) Image search: [Google]
1453079468898.png
227 KB, 696x480
>>16773688
>why do you want a girl friend?
>you don't NEED a girl friend
>you should be happy by yourself and then find love :)

All of this advice is bullshit and it comes from people already in a relationship and who don't have to worry about it. Love is great, infact for most people they would say it's literally the best thing in the world. That's why people write songs, books, stories, movies, and concepts about love. That's why people are constantly talking about it.

And people can turn a bit bitter when they constantly hear how amazing love is but you haven't found it yet.

>you're bitter

Online yes, IRL I'm one of the nicest people I know.
>>
>>16773727
this exactly

1293 tomorrow
>>
Give up.

Not forever, of course. But get your act together: start building a life where you can be happy without one. The fact that you're desperate enough that you've counted the days for some 3-4 years shows, and it scares women like you wouldn't believe. You've got to ditch the desperation before you're going to have much of a chance.
>>
>>16773682
>finally talking to a girl
>it's impossible to see each other because of parents
>she's literally 5 minutes from me

End it
>>
>>16773682
>1292 days old
>>
>>16773758
Your advice is bad and you should feel bad
>>
>>16773682
I'm 8,855 days without a gf. It feels great man, really. I've got a great job working 45 hours a week overnight for shit pay, I'm always tired and I can only see my friends on Saturdays.

Yep, life is fan-fucking-tastic.
>>
>>16773849
If you had a gf
>Have to waste you hard earned money on her
>Have to spend time listening to her problems
>Have to pretend like you care about any of the dumb bullshit she says
>Have to entertain a child
I don't see how having a gf would improve your circumstances.
>>
>>16773877
Someone is salty.
>>
>>16773879
>Salty
>>
>>16773836
>Your advice is bad and you should feel bad
Care to elaborate? It's true that my thesis statemwnt is shocking, and deliberately so. But the concept -that desperation pushes women away, and so he needs to resolve it before finding a gf- is a sound one, is it not?

As for why to word it in a shocking way: OP has doubtless hears this dozens of times already, and likely built up a defense against it by learning to tune it out. I had to get past that.
>>
>>16773682
Mom and dad are gone for the evening, I could be your girlfriend tonight.
>>
>>16773758
>The fact that you're desperate enough that you've counted the days for some 3-4 years

365 days in 1 year, multiplied by the number of years without a gf. you don't need to fucken count each day on a calendar
>>
Sure sounds tough OP.
I'm going on day 7,208 or so.
>>
I'm going on day 5 without a boyfriend.

It's not as good as it's made out to be.
>>
>>16774660
who told you it would be good, J ?
>>
>>16774664
No idea.
Don't get me wrong, there was a lot of good, and when it was good it was really fucking good (so I thought). But there was also a lot of bad, and that just ruined it for me.

Everyone's different though, obvs. I also believe there are different types of love, which is kinda related but I don't want to derail the thread.

And I'm also hurting. A whole fucking lot. So my perspective is already different.

Also
>J
???
>>
>>16774674
thats your initial isnt it?
Just assuming I know You. days seem to line up with me leaving my gf.
>>
>>16774676
What's your initial?
What day did you leave her?
>>
>>16774690
D, the 2nd
>>
>>16774693
What's your last initial?
>>
>>16774704
H
>>
>>16774708
I literally just said 'what the fuck' out loud.
You have to be trolling me.

Initials of your ex?
>>
>>16774715
JL
>>
>>16774717
How long were you together?
>>
>>16774731
I feel like you'd know who i am and vice versa by now.

2 years.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.