[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wealthy >own a house and a sportcar >alone and bored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>wealthy
>own a house and a sportcar
>alone and bored after 5 months
>not motivated to see other people or do things
>dont care about job anymore
>thinking about putting an ar15 i bought to my mouth and pulling the trigger

how do i stop this please, pic unrelated
>>
obviously wealth is not a man's purpose in life

go take a walk outside, get out of your faggy little comfort zone somehow
>>
>>16773260
dark outside

i was thinking about going outside and drive at night but im not motivated anymore
>>
>become a successful man
>be depressed
This is the American dream boys.

What are you hobbies or passions in life? Do you have friends?
>>
Give to charity, meet new people in some new setting; try different things -- you have money after all. Why not try different sorts of hobbies with that money.

If we're talking really rich, you can spend $70,000 to go to the edge of Earth's atmosphere. Now, if that doesn't interest you, then you must lead a very sad and depressed life.

Or, you know, help a student out with a $10K loan here if you're honestly confused as to make yourself happy
>>
you want to buy me a sailboat?
>>
>>16773252
Give me all of your money and sign over all your stuff to me before you kill yourself. Then by all means put an AR round through your head for all I care.
>>
You become what you think. Control your mind or it will control you. Nobody is more deserving of your love than you yourself are. Look for peace within yourself. ~ Budda
>>
Ur one sick mf to reach out here, but since u ask. Buy a key of Coke the use ur imagination and if ur still board get another kilo this time add some tasty whores, works 4 me
>>
File: thuglife2.jpg (56 KB, 498x474) Image search: [Google]
thuglife2.jpg
56 KB, 498x474
Sell me your AR. Problem solved.

...but not unless it's 5.56/.233. If it's just 5.56, I don't want it.
>>
>>16773297
not op
its really hard to keep friends once you get money and they dont
>>
>>16773252
>The things I self-identify in life are my money and sports car
>Waaah, why am I unfulfilled

Make friends.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.