[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend went completely nuts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Okay, let me make this as short as possible.
I left for a few days with my parents on a trip. I came back and called my girlfriend.
I was tired, got mad at her over nothing, I hung up and went to sleep (I was seriously tired).
Yeah, my bad. Acted like a child and I know it, so I texted her the other day, I apologized etc etc...
She didn't answer to me, she answered shortly, etc. I didn't worry that much cause she's usually busy during days and we talk at night. So I went out to see a friend.

I came home later (8-9pm) and tried to talk to her only to find out she was completely mad at me, thinking that after my trip I preferred to be with my friend instead of her. She was, she is.. spiteful.
The thing is her anger is complete bullshit. Why? Because I texted her that day and she was the one paying little attention to me and, like I said, is common for her to be busy during the day with work and school.

So.. that night she didn't want to talk with me, which was already weird. I missed her of course, we couldn't have a decent talk in a while thanks to my trip.

Now, the fucked up thing is that she keeps treating me like this, angry, with spite, ignoring me... and I honestly don't get it. She's not like that.

So.. what should I assume?
>>
>I was tired, got mad at her over nothing, I hung up and went to sleep (I was seriously tired).
>Yeah, my bad. Acted like a child and I know it, so I texted her the other day, I apologized etc etc...

Okay, so you were a dick and she's still upset about it. What's your confusion? Apologizing doesn't automatically get you forgiveness, you're not entitled to it. Maybe she's tired of your poor emotional control, the excuses you make, whatever - only she really knows.
>>
>>16772930

My confusion is precisely that, she seems to be more hurt than mad.
Now, here's my biggest concern. I don't believe she's mad about what happened that night, I believe she's hurt for what she thinks that happened the next day when I was with my friend.
Soooo.... I'm feeling kind of desperate cause she's hurt and acting like a bitch for something that didn't happen, therefore, I can't fix. I tried to explain it to her but she doesn't understand logic.
What should I do then? It's a pretty tense situation with someone is dwelling in resentment, making things worse, for something you didn't do and you can't fix.

I should add something to this that could explain my concern: this kind of happened before.
I don't want to get into the details cause it's a LOOOOOOOOOOONG story.
Basically she started acting like this and treated me like shit for more than a year after that for no good reason at all. She didn't break up with me as soon as this started, for some crazy reason she made me suffer a lot for a lot of time.
Things went to hell, I finally left. Time passed, we talked again, she realized she acted... horribly, and we were doing well.

Now this happens and I can't avoid that uncomfortable feeling that reminds me about last time.
>>
>>16772944

People don't change just because you point out their problems, mate
>>
>>16772960

This was a long time ago, and a LOT happened in between.
>>
>>16772928

Sounds like she has a spiteful streak and feels like she has to punish you when you make her feel like garbage. It's tough to get over, especially if you feel like you've been wronged. You didn't really think things through and caused a huge misunderstanding. That's about all there is to it.
>>
You just need to meet her and actually talk to her. There is a big difference between interacting with someone in person and all the newfangled technostuff.
>>
>>16772992

You are right.
>>
>>16772930

Can't tell if bitter cunt or desperate white knight.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.