[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I had this experience a few months back that makes my stomach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
So I had this experience a few months back that makes my stomach sink every time I think of it.

I was out with some friends for dinner, one of which is a girl I have a crush on, but has indirectly shown she's not interested in me.
Anyway we get to goodbyes and we're giving hugs. When I get to my crush, she kind of reluctantly gives me a very light hug (she's not that comfortable hugging guys to begin with), which is disappointing but whatever. Then another of the girls gives her a hug, and they have this tight, cute hug, and for some reason I felt like she was teasing me. Well, it worked, and I get this huge surge of jealousy.

I'm a pretty jealous person, and sometimes when I'm feeling jealous like this I imagine myself flipping the bird with both fingers and saying "Fuck youuuuuuu!" to the source of my jealousy. The problem was, this time I did it in real life.

Everyone, including myself was like "What the hell was that?"
I didn't really know what had happened myself, so I tried to shrug it off, finished my goodbyes and left.
I haven't been invited out since, and when I see them incidentally I can't tell if it's in my head or not, but they seem a bit more distant, and I haven't spoken to or seen the girl I pulled the fingers to at all.

Uhh yeah. So can anyone give me some advice about this? I feel pretty shitty every time I remember it.
>>
that's a pretty strange thing to do
my advice is try not to do that anymore
>>
Haha, holy shit that sounds embarrassing!

Okay, it's hard to understand the situation but you can try to simply be honest about it. Talk to the girl you flipped off, apologize and tell her you have a crush on the other girl and at the time you felt like she was hugging her to tease you and lost your temper, since you're a really jealous kind of person.

Maybe also talk to other people in the group, like the girl you have a crush on. You made a fool of yourself, so the most adult attitude you can take on is to be sincere and apologize.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.