[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pretty much all women are kinda ridiculous during arguments,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: angry-woman-arguing.jpg (30 KB, 560x383) Image search: [Google]
angry-woman-arguing.jpg
30 KB, 560x383
Pretty much all women are kinda ridiculous during arguments, right?

I'm probably wrong if I think I'm dating one who's particularly ridiculous during them, right?
>>
No, not all women are like that. I've dated some very calm and rational ones. I've also dated the batshit, legit mental disorder type. There's a range, just like with men. Especially during a high-tension interaction like a fight, rationality can be thrown out the window in otherwise intelligent people.
>>
>>16772479
Some women are not ridiculous during arguments but that's certainly not the norm.
>>
>>16772479
Probably. It's something men just learn to brush off and ignore. Ask your dad about it and he'll have a laugh.

The screaming, the tears, the emotions, and the vicious self-righteousness runs DEEP in that whole sex.
>>
Man, I needed this reminder. I was having a "my gf is batshit" day. But yeah you're probably wrong, arguments are when that side comes out in women, even the good ones.
>>
>>16772479

How bad does she get?

The answer is no, not all, but most. In my experience, anyway. But it's important that you know when to put your foot down and say enough is enough, if you just take shit from her and let her walk all over you, it's just gonna get worse and worse
>>
>>16772479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reVuthms1x8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6lDJb-0UVg
>>
>>16772588
Telling me to kill myself and that she hates me, has struck me before as well.
>>
I will put it like this: some are crazy and some are not so crazy
>>
>>16772641
that's extremely inappropriate behavior, even in a fight. I would be somewhat wary continuing the relationship. My brother's ex was like that and she came at him with a knife while he was holding their infant daughter in his arms (everything's fine now; she's out of the picture)

Someone who would strike you on impulse is not a good partner. How's your mental state? This sort of abuse can be very difficult to deal with. Don't just rationalize it away like the typical battered wife, just because the genders are reversed doesn't make it any less unacceptable.
>>
>>16772641

And what do you do in response to these things?

But no, that's not normal or OK, that's not a "woman thing," you're pretty much in an abusive relationship.
>>
File: ejection-seat-af-acesii.jpg (7 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
ejection-seat-af-acesii.jpg
7 KB, 300x201
>>16772641
>Telling me to kill myself and that she hates me
Son, you know what to do.
>>
>>16772646
>>16772652

I just feel like my hands are tied. I fear that ending things would make her act out far worse, plus she'd interpret it as validation of everything she's enraged about. She feels very strongly that she's in the right to do these things.
>>
Everyone thinks the other party is being ridiculous in an argument. That's what makes it an argument. If you were astounded by their logic and calm demeanor it wouldn't be a fucking argument, would it?

That said, >>16772641 is not normal and you need to get out immediately. That's not a healthy relationship.

I told my ex I hated him and to kill himself when I found out he cheated on me. Never hit him. That shit's wrong.
>>
>>16772661
that would be because you are trapped in her web of emotional manipulation. If you're literally staying in the relationship out of fear of her, that's unhealthy in the extreme. This goes beyond what I expected out of 'kinda ridiculous' in your OP post. Do you have friends/family you can crash with if shit gets real bad? Do you talk about any of this with them? Open up to the other people in your life, dude, that will help immensely.

I'm kind of legit worried about you now, anon.

>validation

these are self-destructive behaviors on her part, it's like a self-fulfilling prophesy. the important part is that you take care of YOUR self and stop worrying about your abuser.
>>
Depending on the kind of argument it could also be extremely arousing to the point where you get so horny, she gets horny too and the night ends in hot sex instead of tears and broken hearts.
>>
>>16772641
It's incredibly insulting that you would decribe this as a "woman thing". That's abuse and it occurs in both genders. Leave your girlfriend.
>>
>>16772797
>It's incredibly insulting that you would decribe this as a "woman thing"
Deal w/ it
>>
>>16772661

You really ARE in an abusive relationship, anon. Just leave her. She's not your responsibility
>>
>>16772797
But thats literally what its like dating most women... they slap and smack you all they want, I know, every woman has done that to me during even trivial arguments... except my current girlfriend. Shes a chubby Asian girl who collects pressed flowers and wears knit hats with ears on them... shits cash, we almost never fight and when we do its usually just a reasonable discussion, no yelling and we compromise and are good to go.
>>16772641
Is she pretty? hot girls are always the worst, you gotta go for more average or even an uggo.
>>
>>16772800
Welcome to women... my advice, get a taste for dick or wait for a japanese sex robot to be invented.
>be me
>date girl
>seems fine
>she starts getting jealous
>break things off with her
>end up jumped by some black guys she paid
>get with other girl
>seems nice.
>starts banging guy on the side
>break things off with her
>comes at me with a baseball bat
>police come
>I am taken off to station in handcuffs even though I am the one bleeding
>break up with her
>next girl sets car on fire when I tell her I don't want to keep dating her after three dates
>girl after that pulls a knife on me and calls me a chauvinistic because I broke up with her because I was tired of hearing about feminism
>get tranny roommate
>cooks, cleans, very quiet and shy
>thinking of just biting the bullet, taping her dick to her stomach and going for it... cause fuck it.

all the women I dated felt like they were fully in the right, some even try to contact me and instead of apologizing, send me these huge emails about how she was justified.
Tranny roommate is passable enough and isn't a psycho cunt.
>>
>>16772849
this was for
>>16772661
>>
>>16772479
>Pretty much all women are kinda ridiculous during arguments, right?
Nope.
>>
>>16772641
Yeah, that's really fucked up. She can't just apologize and "take" the words back. She sounds hateful, antagonistic and abusive.

Although, I could understand it if you did something like cheat on her or kill her dog.
>>
>>16772867
No, nothing like that. The closest the relationship has come to having to deal with "cheating" was when I found out she'd sent a ton of nudes to some internet dude during a 2-day breakup we had.
>>
>>16772849
Jesus Christ. Have you ever thought that maybe you're just attracted to unstable people?
>>
>>16772824
Please don't generalize the few crazy women you dated onto the whole gender. It's not women's fault you have terrible taste in women.
>>
>>16772871
Then remove yourself from the situation ASAP, OP. No good will come out of staying with her. If it's fear keeping you together, she's just going to wear you down until you snap and do something you regret.
>>
>>16772849
Cool story bro.
>>
>>16772849
> be attracted to weirdos
> "omg all women suck lets turn gay"
>>
>>16772883
that could be the case, but that many in such a small area... I mean to use a metaphore I hear, you poison 10% of M&Ms in a bowl, are you going to take an M&M... well in that bowl of thousands I've taken about 20+ M&Ms and all of them have been poison and its sucked... aside from current girl I have had one other really good relationship but she died.
>>
>>16772914
Seriously, there's something really attractive about these girls that blinds you to their red flags. I've dated a bunch of girls and they were never like that. But you have to know what kind of shit to pay attention to and what to avoid. A little self-respect goes a long way, too. If something seemed off, or if their personality was a little too abrasive, I backed off.
>>
>>16772797
>It's incredibly insulting that you would decribe this as a "woman thing".

women are not constantly told that they are dangerous monsters who can never use physical aggression towards the other gender; as a consequence there's some evidence that woman are actually the PRIMARY perpetrators of domestic violence

>Moreover, some studies have concluded that women are more often the perpetrators of violence, whereas men are more often the victims of domestic violence, especially when the abuse is less serious / violent (Williams, Ghandour & Kub, 2008; Muftic & Bouffard, 2007).

http://inpublicsafety.com/2014/07/breaking-down-barriers-research-about-female-perpetrated-domestic-violence-against-male-victims/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18936281

I mean, point taken about it being both genders though.
>>
>>16772931
Nah

Nigga just don't know stats
>>
Whoa that's not healthy at all. Get out, and fast. Fuck that. I don't care if she's gonna hold it over your head. Just go, you're not safe.

I've never gotten violent in an argument before (though I have an ex who claims I punched him after he wouldn't stop playing Justin Bieber...I playfully slapped him.) However, I have had a guy or two either get violent, not toward me (punched a hole in a wall) or physical toward me (held me down and screamed in my ear, punched me in the stomach).

It's a sign of things to come. I left those situations before they could get worse. The one ex tries to come back every now and again but there's no way. If I did, I'm certain I'd end up in ICU in no time.
>>
>>16772965
The sources you cited don't indicate women to be the primary perpetrators, it just studies the prevalence of domestic violence against men. Do you even reading comprehension?

Statistics report men to be the primary perpetrators of domestic violence to 85% of reported crimes. Of course stats vary and there is a problem of underrepresentation in BOTH genders, so there's a theory for prevalence to be 50-50 for both gender. There is literally no stat confirming that women would be the primary perpetrators of domestic violence.

And even so, how dare you normalize abuse as being a trait of the female gender? Like this is part of the X-chromosome? Fuck you. That's like saying men are more likely to be abusive because they're physically stronger.
>>
>>16773134
>Fuck you.

wow, okay step back. I refuse to be your bullying victim here.
>>
>>16773143
KEK I am more bullied as a woman when I have to listen to dudes talk about how I'm inherently abusive and irrational.
>>
>>16773159
You don't know bullied is.
>>
>>16773159
You don't know what bullied is.
>>
>>16773174
Because saying "fuck you" means I'm bullying you? You just can't get over the fact you don't have clear stats to back up your bullshit. You mustn't be used to not be patted on the head all the time.
>>
>>16773159
yeah sure is a shame when an entire gender is slandered as abusive and violent and irrational

which gender are we talking about here, again?

>Since police officers typically arrive on the scene after the abuse has taken place, they must determine what occurred based on a snapshot of the incident; thereby, making it difficult to identify the primary perpetrator of the conflict (Hughes, Stuart, Koop-Gordon & Moore, 2007). As a criminal justice educator and practitioner, the research supports the contention that the male will oftentimes erroneously be identified as the aggressor in most domestic violence incidents simply because they are male (Hughes et al., 2007).Consequently, women are less likely to be arrested as the perpetrators in these cases.
>A common theme within the findings centered on having been re-victimized by a criminal justice system set up solely to help and protect female victims, including “being treated with suspicion, disbelief, and even being accused of being a perpetrator when seeking help” (Hogan, Hegarty, Ward & Dodd, 2012). While men’s use of violence is evident within the literature, the negative effects of domestic violence perpetrated by women should not be minimized. Women’s use of violence results in negative outcomes for men, including physical injury, fear, anger, sadness, shame, depression, humiliation, stress, and even death (Stuart, Moore, Koop-Gordon, Ramsey & Kahler, 2006).
>>
>>16773192
So that proves that women are inherently abusive?
>>
>>16773169
You just bullied me with that post
>>
File: ewvc.png (31 KB, 523x306) Image search: [Google]
ewvc.png
31 KB, 523x306
OP here.

Sorry for the sexist thread starter, I shouldn't have indicted all womankind just because my relationship has been so crappy lately.

I actually just broke it off, which is the only time out of like 10 breakups with this girl that I was the one to do it. I got this text about a half hour later, though I'm not interpreting it as a desire to continue the relationship or even the conversation. As you can see, I've had a response typed up, but I'm questioning whether to even bother responding at all.

What do?
>>
>>16773189
>blaming the victim

I wouldn't expect any less.

>>16773199
>intentionally misreading the post

Given that you have already dismissed the posted studies on the prevalence of abusers by gender (I quote: "some studies have concluded that women are more often the perpetrators of violence"), I can tell your mind is closed off. If you had the ability to self-reflect about your attitudes and prejudices maybe we could talk about this without resorting to rhetorical violence and cussing.

I wish you peace and good luck in your journey in life.
>>
>>16773203
No, I actually provided you with arguments that prove my point and dismantle yours. You haven't proven anything except a faulthy criminal system that assumes men are always the perpetrator in DV situations.

I mean, this is 4Chan. Bullying means stalking the person, finding their home address, threatening to rape and kill the person, threaten the family if it's a woman.

What the fuck are you crying about, manchild?
>>
File: cjcjhc.jpg (158 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
cjcjhc.jpg
158 KB, 500x449
Ive had exe's send me textes like these
>>
>>16773208
Don't respond.

You got the apology, if you want to respond you can conclude apology accepted or no hard feelings or something. Something that signals that you accept her apology but don't change your mind.

If she really wants you back she will start begging real soon anyways.
>>
>>16773215
It doesn't say "some studies have concluded that women are more often THAN MEN the perpetrators of violence", does it? Who's misreading what now?

Where the stats at, yo?
>>
>>16773208
That's a bad response because it engages in conversation. You can ignore her or thank her. Nothing more.
>>
(American) Girls are unable to be normal during arguments because they're women. Let me explain.

School being the continuous theme to adulthood and women being the receiver in a sexual relationship is what causes women to be completely incapable of being truly rational. Girls are taught how to present themselves to men because they can only receive in sexual relationships, and this notion is pounded in their heads throughout school by their peers and the media. The vast majority of women are unable to resist the urge to fight through social channels, and because of this, their skill in subversion actually corrupts their ability to have a rational conversation that has no deep-seated direction. Women go into arguments and conversation with a goal in mind because of their chaotic upbringing.

This is why you see a lot of girls that are just normally irrational, and why a small subset of girls are unbearably 'rational'. The recent trend of individualization has allowed some girls to pursue rationality, but their time in school and the corrupting social climate there cause girls to still seek certain goals during arguments. Most 'rational' girls have the leading opinions that yield the best results, rather than principles that they themselves stick to because it's what they believe in. Basically, women ironically live in a much more shallow social pool than men.

Funnily enough, the trend of individualization has actually caused guys to lose their guiding initiative, hence all the 'beta-males' and the small subsection of aggressive males that have taken the opportunity to horde the social pool.
>>
>>16773303
> women are the receivers of sex
> chaotic upbringing
> no causal link ????? Not even correlation
> women are irrational by nature
>>
>>16774368
Yes.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.