[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: punch.jpg (19 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
punch.jpg
19 KB, 425x282
I am 19 and I'm an immigrant in the country I'm in. So basically it's that I can only work if I have a work visa and right now I'm under my dad's visa in which I can stay in for the next 2 years.

I am also going to a college here and am doing bachelors in business and I have plans of pursuing MBA in the future. I also have strong plans of getting my life together like getting a small job at the start, save up, get a better job, etc. My dad isn't poor and is capable of sending me abroad for the MBA but until then I gotta have some experience in some work-field.

I have a kind of fear that is bothering me since like months. When my parents discuss about my future where I'll get a job and all, I get a fear in my mind. The fear is nothing but I seeing myself of not accepting the working world which I'm about to step in soon.

I just don't know why this happens, /adv/. What do I do?
That's the best I can describe at the top of my fluency in English.

You can ask my questions if I need to explain any part from the above description.
>>
That's pretty normal mate, your life is about to go through a big change and you're nervous about it. Fear of the unknown. It'll go away once you start working, settle in, and it isn't "unknown" anymore
>>
>>16772419

Get out of my country. You aren't an American.
>>
>>16772430
Duck off eurotrash
>>
>>16772430
I am not in the US, bro. I am an immigrant in Dubai.
>>
>>16772419

You're not an American if you don't pay your taxes
Get out of my country or I'll kick your asses
I'm rapping about niggers, not Taco Bell staff
Go back to Mexico and never come back.
>>
>>16772437

I'm not your bro, homie.
>>
>>16772425
I think you just described my situation as a whole. Exactly, I am nervous at what I wanna go in and I'm happy that I got immediate essential help that relieved me a lot. Thanks buddy, who is at the other end of the screen :) And I think once I settle in, those fears will be wiped out. Good luck to all!
>>
>>16772463
Okay, anon (or whatever that you would like to be called)
>>
File: 1444673305147.jpg (72 KB, 456x683) Image search: [Google]
1444673305147.jpg
72 KB, 456x683
>>16772458
OP here.

>You're not an American if you don't pay your taxes
Unless I wish to be an American.
>Get out of my country or I'll kick your asses
I just don't have any dreams of entering your shit country.
>I'm rapping about niggers, not Taco Bell staff
Racism, that's what keeps your country running.
>Go back to Mexico and never come back.
Assholes are everywhere, for example one like you. In that case there are assholes of every ethnicity or nationality also human nature changes from kind to pure asshole.
>>
>>16772509

Are you really analyzing MoonMan lyrics?
Those words are literally from a song called "I'm killing niggers".
>>
>>16772493

I'm an anon, but I'm not your bro, your friend, your buddy, or your m8.
Now move along, homie. I don't help foreigners.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.