[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Waiting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: images.png (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3 KB, 225x225
I've recently had an interview and I was wondering if I got the job. I've already called twice about the status of the job. Should I call again?
>>
>>16772326
just wait. follow up a week after the interview.

they'll call you.

or never call you.

it's up to them.
>>
It's been 3 months (they said it would take three months ) I called last week and this week on a different subject. Should I wait another week or...
>>
Shameless bump is shameless
>>
>>16772326
Wait for them to call you. What kind of job is it?
>>
>>16772326
It's of your job and there's nothing there to get shamed. A job is essential in one's life and you sure can call them again to check your job's status. Also, I wish you good luck at the job you are trying.
>>
Are you autistic?
Do you really expect to be told 3 months on the dot? Give them a chance.
>>
>>16772429
BUT I DON'T WANNA
but in all seriousness I'll probably wait until next week and call
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.