[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Approaching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1454288518688.jpg (118 KB, 1024x1314) Image search: [Google]
1454288518688.jpg
118 KB, 1024x1314
For the ladies. How often do you approach a man that you think is handsome?
>>
Usually I just make small talk.
>>
>>16770459
Depends on where it is.

I'm more likely to approach someone at university/out shopping/at a cafe, then at a bar.

I think talking to someone at a bar gives off more of a "omg ur hot and that's the only reason i want to talk to you lol" vibe.
>>
Okay, would you ever expect anything to come of you approaching, or would you assume that they're out of your league?
>>
I know your question is for the ladies, but I'm a guy that gets approached by at least one female a week
>>
>>16770459
I don't. I'm autistic. Kill me.
>>
I'm really shy and introverted around strangers, I have bad anxiety and avoid talking to people I don't know at all costs.

However, when someone, eg a cute guy, does approach me, I'm super friendly and have actually been told I'm charming and can be pretty flirty.
I'm regularly asked for my number, out on a date, etc.

So to answer your question, the chances of me approaching someone I find handsome are slim to none.
But the chances of me reciprocating conversation with someone I find handsome are fairly high.
>>
okay so is there anything I can do to make myself more approachable to girls? I think I'm reasonably decent, and girls did often talk to me, especially at uni...but now that I've graduated I find I get approached a whole lot less
>>
I don't trust handsome man
>>
>>16771238
Why don't you just approach women.
>>
Zero

Girls don't approach guys
>>
>>16771283
For some reason, the extent to which a girl is into me is way, way more important to me than anything else about her. This has made my romantic history...interesting
>>
>>16770459
Tell us a little more about you like your age, job or hobbies. Usually handsome guys like the picture you posted have a lot of options and you gotta stand out from the lot.
>>
OP, not >>16771238

21, blue collar, and my hobbies, aside from the gym, do not put me into contact with girls. The only time I ever see girls with potential are the times that I go to church.
>>
>>16771194
And shit post elsewhere.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.