[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUICK I NEED ADVICE QUICK There is this girl I want to ask out.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (432 KB, 633x757) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
432 KB, 633x757
QUICK I NEED ADVICE QUICK
There is this girl I want to ask out. But! I only see her once or twice a week, and neither of those times are good times. Was wondering if I should I friend her on facebook and ask her if she is free after class anytime. We are friends but don't know each other toooooo well but I think thats better for me so I'm not friendzoned. The next time I might possibly see her is Tuesday and I don't feel like waiting!

Good idea y/n n/y? Please thanks have a nice
day
>>
Not "anytime." Pick a specific day. And tell her why you want to see her, like to meet for lunch or whatever.
>>
you don't need this advice quick, why did you make me worry like that?
>>
>>16769854
whoa that was quick

>>16769860
Well tomorrow is friday so I was hoping to be like "hey do you have a class tomorrow so I can show up and ask you out?"
It sounds smoother in my head.

>>16769862
It has to be done tonight!
Sorry to make you worry anon i know you have a weak heart
>>
>>16769914
That wording is bad.
"I'm gonna grab lunch after class tomorrow. Wanna come along?"
>>
>>16769928
that could work and all but we are not currently friends on facebook or anything like that
>>
>>16769938
Then ask her once class is over.
>>
>>16769956
I want to ask her WHEN her class is so that I can ask her once class is over.
>>
>>16770019
I think you're trying way too hard to make this "after class" thing happen, then. Pick a day on the weekend or something.
>>
>>16770019
Don't overthink this shit. Just ask her the thing you want to ask directly.

Lunch. Saturday. You don't need to plan meticulously, man.
>>
>>16770041
>>16770048
okay i think you may be misunderstanding,
I want to ask her out in person, right. But I can't because the only days I see her don't work. So I thought of asking her over facebook if she is free so I could then ask her out. Does that make any sense or am I a fucking retard?
>>
>>16770056
We did understand. We were trying to be politely critical but, yes, you're a fucking retard. Your approach is getting way too complicated because of all the circumstances involved. Especially since you aren't even FB friends with her, your plan is just convoluted.

A much simpler approach is to bank on this:
>I only see her once or twice a week
Great, so when you see her you should tell her about some plans you'll make this weekend. If she reacts positively to those plans you can invite her to join you. Just pick something interesting as opposed to "I'm going to go to a vending machine and buy a bag of chips."
>>
>>16770062
OKAY
thanks anon
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.