[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lost in TRANslation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: WP_20160122_21_17_03_Pro.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160122_21_17_03_Pro.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
So I sucked this trans girls dick maybe six or seven years ago.
>be a few months ago, taking some girl to the movies when she clearly doesn't want to fuck me.
>drink at a bar before she arrives at the theatre, get shitty drunk then run into Tran friend.
>we hung out like twice just smoking, drinking or driving around. Nothing close really, when she would nudge me I would keep my distance.

Fast forward to last night, we go sledding. Lots of fun, acting like kids. She asks for kiss.
Me:I don't want to be sexual with anyone right now.
Her:you lead me on, muh teased feelings.
Me:its not the right time, I am bad about handling myself sexually so I want to try being abstinent for a while.

Well she tackled me, and tried wrestling me in the snow a few times without warning (she owns a gun but it was in her car at the time) I wont get pinned and she runs out of breath. We go to eat bar food and drink then end the night.

/adv/, my question is two part. First, even if I was slightly leading her on isn't the whole feminist anti rape thing about getting verbal consent and talking to the person you're interested in before physically acting upon anything? Were she to ask for my intentions they would've always been just for friendship.
Second, was I wrong for giving her the excuse that I gave? I do want a gf and im kind of trying to find one, I'm just not that attracted to her body that much and our personalities definitely clash hard... I should've said something along those lines..
>>
>>16767837
You had sex with her, then denied her any further. This is a prime example of male privilege in patriarchys. She clearly has feelings for you which you just used for your own good, i.e. raping her. I hope she gets your sorry ass to court.
>>
>>16767843
It was only oral sex and it was the better half of a decade ago. I see your sarcasm but I don't see how I lead her on in a legitimate way. I mean I complimented her appearance once or twice but that was to be nice. I'd do that for my sister you know?
>>
What kind of b8 is this?
OP is a fag, sucked a transgirl's dick, does not want to go further with transgirl and is confused that the transgirl isn't following feminism correctly.
>>
>>16767853
Well, you can view it that way. On a serious note, I suggest you keep in mind her attitude towards you. That means, if you feel like she's falling for you and you are not, don't compliment her, don't do anything that might imply you fall for her too.

I can clearly see the point of saying "Oh but I was just being nice, it's her fault for thinking that means more", as I felt that exact way too. I guess I'd probably act the same again, because I'm an asshole. But then again I can very well understand why girls in that position would feel lead on. Most dudes would feel the same, especially when inexperienced.

Good job on not falling for my bait. Guess I have to work on that or move on to /pol/ or back to /b/.
>>
>>16767856
No b8 m8 just a part of my past trying to peg me in the ass. I stopped experimenting with cocks of all genders less than a year after me and this girl fooled around. Years later does she really think it would just be an instant restart into what we were doing?
>>
>>16767861
Just tell him you aren't gay anymore then.
>>
>>16767859
I was forged in the fires of /b/ it is only in those same fires can I be unmade.
>>
>>16767862
I think sHE gets that at this point. My only problem is moving forward as friends (if that's even what she wants. Idk it was only yesterday)
>>
>>16767865
I bet that you tell yourself you weren't gay when you sucked his dick.
>>
>>16767867
Nope. It was very gay and I was experimenting with being not straight.

What does confuse me is the fact that I thought summer was over. Shouldn't you be back on reddit?
>>
File: 1411711085371.jpg (32 KB, 374x347) Image search: [Google]
1411711085371.jpg
32 KB, 374x347
You sound nervous as fuck because he has a dick and is doing girly things, when "she" wrestled you I have the feeling you were afraid you were gonna get raped. Don't go with "her" just because "she" is easy.
>>
>>16767873
No way, she tried wrestling me four or five times to no avail. I wasn't scared of getting raped but I thought about her gun and knew she probably had a violent side.
>>
>>16767875
You're an idiot.

>hang out with some who is likely to shoot you for no reason.
>>
>>16767880
This is the best advice I've received thus far.
>>
File: DSC_2114.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2114.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
>>16767875
>being afraid of guns

you're more irrational than a tranny
>>
>>16767885
Knee-grow pleeze. My whole family has guns. If anything I was "scared" of what weapons she had on her, plus her newfound motive to use them on your humble OP. Like I said the gun was in the car, we were in the woods alone.
>>
>>16767901
If you think he's going to shoot you because of rejection then why are you hanging out with him then?
>>
>>16767917
I wasn't planning on hanging out again. Still if she wants to apologize shouldn't I let that happen? Not in person obviously
>>
>>16767929
If you don't plan on seeing him again there really isn't any reason to contact them again.
>>
>>16767938
I'm not going to. But I'm not going to ignore them if they try reaching out for an apology.
>>
>>16767837
>isn't the whole feminist anti rape thing about getting verbal consent
Yes, but your talking about a fucking mentally ill dude, not a woman.
>>
>>16768032
She identifies as a female, I'm able to respect her wishes in that regard but I don't see how, as someone who identifies as a woman, she isn't more sympathetic to the rape undertones she brought on.
>>
File: 1450795015333.gif (3 MB, 294x238) Image search: [Google]
1450795015333.gif
3 MB, 294x238
>>16767837
>Her
>She

LMAO
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.