[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is at fault?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 441x294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 441x294
Okay gf has trust issues with me since I started talking to a girl after we broke up before, we are together now.
>Yesterday
>Afterwork I say I am going to her house
>She says to save gas so we can go more places Friday
>Sounds like a good idea to me so I head home (Take note I have been over her house every single day since we got back together 2 weeks straight including this day)
>I get home and text her
>she gives Short "no" responses
>I text her more
>No response
>I call her 3 times
>No response
>I text some more
>No response
>I fall asleep
>Text her in the mornig, nothing
>I go to her house before work
>She doesn't let me in and is mad that I gave up trying to get a hold of her and basically says I had a reason(cheating) for wanting to be home.
It's afterwork now and I am waiting for her to get home, I need help on how to approach this.
>>
OP here, for those curious I am indeed currently waiting outside her house in my car for her and her mom to come home. I plan to approach her when they come in and ask her to talk.
>>
So she's mad when it was obvious she didn't want to talk to you for some stupid reason? Ask her why she began with the short texts then went to ignoring you. And ask how you not wanting to waste your time blowing up her phone when she didn't want to talk? Because you fell asleep you cheated. Lol
>>
>>16766864
There is no reasoning with her but I am going to try. And I did blow up her phone but apparently it wasn't enough.
>>
>>16766906
This is a bad plan and makes you seem desperate and needy. Best bet is to sever until she either comes to her senses and talks to you or doesn't and you dodge a crazy.
>>
>>16766989
This is it for me though. We are either talking this through tonight or never again. When I wait to solve things she blames me even more for "ignoring her when she is sad" so this is it, I am here for her and if she doesn't think this is important enough then I know what I have to do.
>>
>>16767000
So dump her. This shit isn't worth your time. Imagine the reaction her mom would have if you just ran up like that and started begging to talk.
>>
>>16767013
I think it's at least worth talking about and if things go south I won't have to see either ever again at least I will have in my mind that I tried. And waiting infront of their house is actually expected of me by both of them it's a way of showing "I care"
>>
How old is your girlfriend? 14? For fuck's sake, why are you enabling this behavior?
>>
She clearly just doesn't trust you. Fuck that shit. Break up with her for good.
>>
>since we got back together
Automatically you're both idiots.

>I text her more
That was wrong. Don't try forcing people to treat you correctly. Just find people who do it on their own.

>mad that I gave up trying to get a hold of her
Fucking psycho.

You're never going to grow out of this retardation of yours if you stick around her. You put up with all the wrong shit.
>>
Doesn't matter, trust in the relationship is completely broken. You didn't cheat but you essentially have the type of relationship where you cheated and got back together. It's hard to build trust back up. Also taking breaks or breaking up and getting back together is a bad sign. Doesn't help with trust either.
>>
>>16767049
>>16767049
18 it was the feeling of not wanting to lose her and pitying her because of her legit psychological and physical illnesses and love. We do have happy times but it switches to unhappy too quick. Also she is my first girlfriend and it's been a year.
>>
>>16767082
You need to put your foot down, or she's just going to walk all over you. That is, if your relationship isn't fucked already.
>>
>>16767060
>>16767066
>>16767070
You guys make me want to just leave and go home and not text her, I really wish I had the balls.
>>
>>16767101
If you don't have the balls to leave her, then leave the board. All you're going to accomplish is getting pissed off.
>>
>>16767091
>>16767109
I'm leaving, I am going to go home and play some vidya, I am no ones slave (unless sexual).
>>
She knew I wanted to talk she could've been home, it's not worth it to her so neither for me.
>>
>>16767036
It is worth talking about. But if you're expected to make all the effort and apologies for something, that seems kind of one sided. Leave and go quiet. Don't spread bullshit, just button up. If she cares at all, she'll seek you out to talk.
>>
>>16767146
When we broke up and after she found out I was talking to another girl (while broken up) I didn't call or text her, she seeked me out first because she knows no one else would put up with her except me. She is probably going to send me a long angry text for not being at her house but whatever.
>>
>>16766794
>I got back with my ex
Welp, there's your first problem
>>
Completely ignore the stuff about you giving up too easily, the only point you should have looked at was her getting mad because you did something she asked you to (save gas). It sounds like this is a common thing.
Why do you want to be with someone like that? Just break up with her and then stop replying. Don't be mean to her just say "hey let's not talk while we get over each other" and then stop replying. If you're mean then she will be justified in her mind for treating you badly. If you reply you're just stringing both of you along. Good luck OP
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.