[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyway to kill yourself that's painless? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
Is there anyway to kill yourself that's painless? I don't have a gun so that's not an option and it has to be simple enough that anyone can do it
>>
Drop hanging, if you get it right.
Heroin???
>>
>>16765686
I've thought about hanging my self
But they say you have to get it right in order for it to be quick and painless
>>
>>16765681
Helium asphyxiation
>>
>>16765686

are there places you can go where enough heroin to kill you is easily obtained?

I'm sure if I just bought some and went wild with it one night it would do the trick.
>>
>>16765681
find a tall building/bridge/whatever. it ain't hard nigga
>>
>>16765705
Nope that won't work I'm from Trinidad a place in the carribean and all theres only weed here everything else is really hard to find
>>
If you can find a high enough building/bridge/etc then you should be good to go. I'd recommend pills, but the wrong combination can be the most painful way ever to go. I'd really recommend just waiting though. If you keep living, you have a chance of life getting better. Even if it's a minuscule chance, it's higher probability than your chances if you're dead. That is, unless you believe in an afterlife. In that case, death doesn't really mean anything, and I bring us back to our tall building option.
>>
>>16765713

You live in what has become one of the major drug trafficking ports of The Americas and you're telling me you can't find dope? This incompetence or just overall lack of motivation on your part is probably why you wanna go kill yourself. If you're gonna kill yourself why be a pussy about it. Get into some good old reckless antics. Do something worthwhile before you end yourself don't just be a waste of flesh.
>>
if you are that scared of a little bit of pain then you don't really want to kill yourself
>>
>>16765747
Ever thought that I'm a teenager ? And don't know anyone who sells that? I can find weed no problem but nothing more than that
>>
>>16765764
I don't mind if there's pain I just don't want to be in pain for more than a few seconds
>>
>>16765771

>i don't mind if there's pain as long there is no pain
>>
>>16765681
Natural causes
>>
Please see a psychiatrist. You don't need to kill yourself. It's literally pointless and is a completely terrible experience (I've never succeeded, but I've tried and would not recommend it.).

You can literally have a happy and worthwhile life with psychiatric treatment. Why give all that up for ... well, death?

How to find a mental health provider: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/mental-illness/in-depth/mental-health-providers/art-20045530
How to find a therapist: http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/guide/how-to-find-therapist
Dealing with suicidal thoughts: http://www.helpguide.org/articles/suicide-prevention/suicide-help-dealing-with-your-suicidal-thoughts-and-feelings.htm
A list of suicide hotlines by country (use one, or put it in your phone for when you're in a crisis, or whatever): http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html
>>
>>16765795
This. What you're looking at is a permenent solution to temporary problems.
>>
Get help so that living is not painful. Finding a way out is not easy and rarely without pain. There's always change coming. Stick around.
>>
>>16765766

I know teenage dopefiends don't get uppity with me. But if you're only a teenager anyhow then why not come to terms with the fact that you really don't know shit and unless you're being viciously beaten and raped on a daily basis that you might wanna see how this life thing pans out? Your brother still stinks of sour breast milk and you're throwing the towel in?
>>
File: 1423972447850.jpg (262 KB, 1112x959) Image search: [Google]
1423972447850.jpg
262 KB, 1112x959
>>
>>16765766
> Teen
> Wants to die

How original. Grow the fuck up
>>
>>16765681
Oh look it's this thread again. Go to bed kid, you'll feel better in the morning.
>>
That has to be one of the gayest thing a celebrity of any kind can do for a photoshoot. "Hey look I'm suicidal! If you relate, buy my music."
>>
>>16766119
This is not painless asshole.
>>
pussy detected, cant even kill himself with pain, grow some bawls and try prostitutes you'll feel better trust me!
kill yourself ofc if you are gay
>>16765764
he's right you know
>>16765709
do a flip and plz record
>>
These threads are just a cry for attention from people who have no desire for killing themselves.

If you legitimately wanted to kill yourself what is 2 minutes of pain for an eternity of bliss? So fuck off faggot i think i hear your boyfriend calling you, I would tell you to kill yourself but yet again it would be another thing in your pathetic life you wont succeed at.
>>
>>16765681

Dying in your sleep of old age is painless. Also you get the benefit of experience many years of interesting things and people. Don't go out of your way to find death, it will certainly find you eventually.
>>
Cut off your penis and wait for all the blood in your body to drain out through the stump.
>>
random anon here, but I want to kill myself. There are three guns in the house. I just get so uneasy even thinking about touching them. Guns are cold, hard, and unforgiving.

So yeah opie. You could be like me and have 3 different handguns in the house and be too afraid to touch any of them
>>
>>16765681
Please don't kill yourself, anon

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1 (800) 273-8255

https://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/

https://www.reddit.com/r/jobs/
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.