[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do if I hear a QT3.14 I have a crush on doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 289x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 289x400
What should I do if I hear a QT3.14 I have a crush on doesn't like to date and would rather focus on grades
>>
Tell her a worry-free casual-sex-only relationship is fine too.
>>
I told this to a girl I liked the other day because I was too nervous to ask her out.

I'm probably gonna ask her out soon anyway.
>>
>>16765451
Tell her you can teach her a lot of things that she won't find in her books.

Seriously though, she told you this or are the just gossip?
>>
>>16765451
You move on.
>>
>>16765472
I don't know her personally just through friends and this is what I heard
>>
>>16765482
So ask her out, what more encouragement do you need? If she agrees great, if she doesn't status quo will be preserved. Nothing is lost.
>>
>>16765451
Don't date her, she's obv just looking for casual sex

Fucking basic bro, shit
>>
>>16765451
It's probably not 100% true. People say this to their friends (and to themselves) to hide their anxiety over getting into relationships (I know because I've used this excuse many times before).

You shouldn't let this get in the way of asking her out, though. Just don't get too needy when you do get together, if she needs to study, let her study.
>>
>>16765451
You ask her out anyway, twat.

What's the worst that can happen? a little rejection is good for a man
>>
>>16765451
Ask her out on a date, see how things go.
If they go south, move on and let her do her thing while you do something else.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.