[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is everyone doing on the 14th of February
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2015-12-13-03-15-38.png (276 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-13-03-15-38.png
276 KB, 480x800
Just wondering what everyone's plans are for valentine's day

Ps hope it goes great :)
>>
I have no one to commit to so I'll just be in the gym like usual and that'll be it.
>>
>>16765100
I'll be doing one of three things:
>Sitting at home drinking and playing video games celebrating my 28th valentine's day alone
>Going to a strip club and trying to convince a stripper to sleep with me
>Eat candy until I feel like shit, fap to a cam girl, and passout in a puddle of my own tears

Gosh I can't wait until valentine's!
>>
Studying for an exam the next day. I have a 21st party to go to the day before, too. Probably won't see my boyfriend until the following Friday
>>
>>16765100

nothing really. single for 3 years and i dont really mind it. ill probably end up having sex of some sort but im not entirely sure with who yet
>>
Nothing. The girl I want to take out isn't doing anything either.
>>
>>16765100
I'm sure I'll find a bottle of something to make some bad decisions with.
>>
Waiting to see if my main plan of asking her out is good to go or goes well before the day hits..

If not I'll just be at home watching TV and playing some video games. .
>>
>>16765100

What a dumb remark. Yeah, -18346.748 + 18355.748 might equal 9 too, but that doesn't mean I have to like the two of them or welcome them in my home.
>>
Probably playing XCOM 2.
>>
No clue as this is my first gf and first Valentine's I'll celebrate. She lives in another city, though, (but I'll move over to her town later this year) and that makes stufflike food and flowers a bit harder to pull off if I have to send it by mail. I'm thinking of at least sending her a rhyme with some funny jokes we have together and some more cozy love stuff. No idea what to give her together with the letter, though.
>>
>>16765244
RACIST!! RACISST RACCIST.

MODS!!! HE'S HURTING ME!
HE'S RAPING ME AND I'M OFFENDED.

MODS.

MOOODS!
>>
Nothing.

As usual.
>>
Asked girl out for Deadpool and she agreed, but looking back at my dating history it has little chance to going anywhere.
>>
drinking alone or playing pool with my friends
>>
>>16765100
getting over my ex I guess...
>>
File: 1388866509168.gif (1014 KB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
1388866509168.gif
1014 KB, 420x236
I always forget about it until the next day and someone says
>What did you do for Valentines day.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsABTmT1_M0
In reality, probably nothing since I have work Monday. Everyday is treat yo self day for me though.
>>
>>16765100
ill be busy being slightly more depressed than usual. kidding. ill be equally depressed. who gives a shit about date?
>>
>>16765100
Hopefully doing something with the guy I'm seeing, but probably just sitting at home moping because I'm pretty sure he forgot that he said we'd do something for V-Day...
>>
I'm gonna go to football practice and then come home and masturbate furiously.

Unless my boyfriend somehow gets the day off and eats me out.
>>
>>16765395
Protip:
Call floral shop/grocery in her town
Give them her address
Send flowers to her, chocolates, too
BAM SON YOU GETTIN PUSSY
>>
>>16765395
If you actually do want to send her flowers it's actually pretty easy, just look up a local place online. Source: a friend sent me flowers once, and she's two states over.
>>
Eat out my girlfriend, watch a movie, eat food. All you need.
>>
Well I'm gonna try working up the courage to ask the girl I like out on a date for valentine's day. If she says no, it'll just be like any other day
>>
>>16765769
Valentine's Day is a terrible day to ask someone out on a date. Even if there's a possibility she'll say yes the fact that it's Valentine's Day could make her say no.
>>
>>16765100
Study. Work out. Sleep.

Just like every other day
>>
File: 1453075181122.jpg (58 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
1453075181122.jpg
58 KB, 500x487
>tell myself it's just another hallmark holiday to get people to buy shit
>tell myself all holidays are like this
>question why I couldn't have developed socially like the rest of my siblings
>go to bed at 10pm clenching my blankets fantasizing about my dream life
>wake up and go to work with mfw

Why couldn't I have just been a normie?
>>
File: SKC-1.jpg (29 KB, 315x375) Image search: [Google]
SKC-1.jpg
29 KB, 315x375
>>16765100
So, I'm gay and i'm a catholic, but I try my best to control myself and stop having sex before marriage... so I'll probably just spend the day praying for all the people in the world being sinful bastards with no moral framework.
>>
i'll be alone as fuck, but thankfully i'm not depressed about being alone as fuck anymore

it took a lot of work though
>>
Probably just sit around being a depressed faggot wishing that this coworker I'm crushing on could be with me. :(
>>
I'd like to ask someone, but we aren't dating and I'm worried that might be weird.
Maybe I should just ask to actually date, instead.
>>
>>16765100
Nothing. Like every day of the year for the last 25 years.
>>
Most likely will sleep in with husband, give him a morning bj, make him breakfast, watch movies or play Bloodborne, eat lunch, he'll probably get me my favorite chinese food for dinner with flowers or a card. We'll eat dinner while we watch a movie. And we'll give each other oral then have sexy time before bed.

I hope your v day goes well and you have fun OP!
>>
File: relax.gif (997 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
relax.gif
997 KB, 500x700
>>16765896
Ain't that stupidly soul crushing buddy.

I'm in the same boat at the moment.

It's alright, you'll get over it. Tell yourself dating coworkers isn't a good idea in the first place.
>>
>>16765999

Thanks, friendo. That helps a little just reading that.

Also checked.
>>
>>16765896
Why don't you ask 'em ya wanker?
>>
probably watch movies with my boyfriend over skype
>>
>>16765100

Going to New York with my wife, stay at the Ritz, maybe see a show or some shit.
>>
>>16766070

Not worth it. She has a boyfriend. I'm just going to get my feelings hurt.
>>
Spending the day with my spouse and our girlfriend.

But on the real though, I've done the singles V14 before, took it as an opportunity to treat myself. So like, on that weekend, I think single folks should do something good for themselves. Take the weekend off work, go buy something you've been holding off on, marathon that show you've been too busy to catch, read that book you've not had time for. Hell, take that day and sleep in, wake up when you wanna, and do nothing.

But yeah, treat yo-selves.
>>
>>16765877
Lol how's the no gay sex before gay marriage thing working out? I suppose your as much of a slut as all the other Catholic boys.
>>
might see if a few people wanna go see Deadpool or Zoolander or something

eh

I'll probably feel like shit but it's not like I haven't been dealing with it long enough already, I'll be fine
>>
Probably marathon Supernatural with my girlfriend.
>>
Probably sit alone like usual.
>>
>first valentines where I might not be alone

Depends on how the second date goes this weekend. This is the first time a woman has showed any sort of interest in me. Oh god how I hope I don't fuck it up like usual.
>>
>>16765735
Not one person I've ever dated has done this before, but your girl will probs love it if you did it tbqh.

>>16765615
Same here anon, it's shit.
How fresh is the breakup?
>>
There is this girl I've been hanging out with, she is showing some interest, im just going to ask her to be each others valentine. She already is jokingly calling me her bf
>>
>>16765948
Honestly, that sounds perfect, hope it all goes wonderfully!
>>
>>16766447
Initials?
>>
I'm going to act like I don't care all day and be really normal and happy, then cry myself to sleep at night knowing at this point I'll never find love or even sex. It's been 2 years and I literally don't have a social life at this point. Literally nothing outside of work.

It literally kills me inside that I have a great job, loving parents/siblings, I'm healthier than I've ever been, starting to show results at gym, but I'm not half the man I was when I had a girlfriend, waited tables at a crappy restaurant, and lived off fast food and pizza.
>>
>>16765100
Is zoolander out that day? Probably gonna take the boo to see that. If not, hail Caesar. If not, deadpool.

If nothing else we'll have super sexy fun time
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.