[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My best friend's roommate who she was very close to just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: hairpull.jpg (56 KB, 628x314) Image search: [Google]
hairpull.jpg
56 KB, 628x314
My best friend's roommate who she was very close to just got into a car accident and might be dying. Fingers crossed that he doesn't. She hasn't heard anything from him and visiting hours are over. How the fuck do I comfort her?
>>
Bump cause she's freaking out over text and I dunno what to say
>>
File: 14879239939821.jpg (23 KB, 480x266) Image search: [Google]
14879239939821.jpg
23 KB, 480x266
>>16764779
>>
>>16764790
It's a guy? Ask her if she banged him and is feeling remorse?
>>
>>16764805
She's a 100% carpet munching engaged to a girl lesbian. She doesn't like dick at all. Also the dude is gay. It's a gay household. They've just been friends since middle school, so she doesn't want to lose him.
>>
>>16764779

Can you drive to where she is? Just like her cry on your shoulder or some shit while you wait for news.
>>
File: chloroform2.jpg (42 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
chloroform2.jpg
42 KB, 750x600
>>16764816
>>
>>16764826
She's far off but I'm about to load up and take a road trip to go see her. I managed to soothe her a bit after calling her.
>>
>>16764892

Probably a good idea. If she's hysterical, phone calls and text will only get you so far.
>>
>>16764779
Freaking out won't save his life. Tell her to calm the fuck down before she does something stupid. She can freak out when he dies but until then keep calm and carry on like a normal human.
>>
>>16764779
Fuck her right in the pussy.
>>
>>16764892
Make sure you don't hit somebody with your car on your way to her.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.