[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how could elliot rodger get a girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1453921726607.jpg (85 KB, 759x1092) Image search: [Google]
1453921726607.jpg
85 KB, 759x1092
how could elliot rodger get a girlfriend?
>>
By actually talking to girls. From what I've heard he expected women to take initiative, and never sought it out himself.
>>
>>16762482
By remaining ignorant to reality. Instead, he saw the truth of the world and he couldn't handle it. It destroyed him. There will be more like elliot Rodger when other permavirgins realize their situation and act out on it.
>>
>>16762482
Been white.
>>
>>16762485

truth, most forever aloner just expect things to happen, best thing is just straight up asking someone you like out, youll know for sure then
>>
>>16762503
Permavirgin here, some of us dont care anymore. Dont talk to women and everything goes well. Most the other aspects of my life are fairly good.
>>
>>16762812
Permavurgin WITH no friends here, everything is fine but the social aspect really. With today's society as well, it's almost neccesary to be in with it. Fuck social media to the deepest pits of the earth
>>
>>16762482
Radical self-reinvention.>>16762485
>>
>>16762826
Don't really have friends either to be honest, but I get along well enough with most the peoplw I come into regular contact with. As soon as I lose regular contact with them, I never hear from them again.
>>
See a psychiatrist about his mental illness.

Rich pretty boy should have too much trouble once that's taken care of.
>>
>>16763223
He was actively seeking medical attention for his mental health. Some people can't be saved.
>>
>>16763226

Yeah... or maybe he just needed a better shrink...
>>
>>16763226
>He was actively seeking medical attention for his mental health
For certain values of "actively", yes. He was on a number of medications. such as antipsychotics, yet he had never actually managed to get a diagnosis.

It makes me wonder if he actually had any of the conditions he was being treated for. The medications certainly don't seem to have helped, and a number of these things are testable. It's uncomfortable to think that he might have been fundamentally sane, and just an unusually colossal asshole, but I'm not sure the possibility can be ruled out.
>>
>>16763221
This.
Also I like my anonymity anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 453x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 453x700
>>16763244
>He just needed a better shrink xD
What a horribly pretentious, feel-good, selfish and insensitive thing to say. I bet you think good will hunting is a good movie, too. Don't you ever wonder if people with your mentality are why we have shooters in the first place?
>>
There is too much /r9k/ garbage here these days.
>>
>>16764086
Then tell me, what would be the solution to the problem?
>>
>>16764086
What was wrong with GWH other than how unrealistic it was that some random college professor could negotiate a release deal for someone he had no connection to?
>>
>>16762482
Talking to girls. The guy was handsome and rich, if he actually tried he could have pulled any bitch on campus.
>>
>>16764744
It's bullying that ruins men like this, had he had more confidence and flirted with girls, he likely would have someone. I can relate since I was bullied to hell, but I'm rich and somewhat good looking. It isn't as easy as it looks when you were abused like that.
>>
>>16765331
As a fellow survivor of severe bullying, I don't buy the idea that this should be considered an excuse, or even a valid explanation. Yes, talking to girls is scary. This has nothing to do with bullying; even Chads get scared. But you do it anyway. That's what courage is, and we're not even talking about superhuman levels of the stuff. This is baseline-level courage, no more than is reasonable to expect of any person on Earth.

Elliot Rodger was a coward. That is all he should be remembered as: someone who was so scared to talk to girls that he pushed them away, and then had the gall to blame them for his self-inflicted wounds. The bullying in his past is unfortunate, but irrelevant to his historical impact.
>>
>>16762482
He couldn't have. The dude was clinically insane

>I am incredibly rich but no girl will get with me
>I know, girls go for rich guys!
>if I win the lottery I will be rich and a girl will love me
>proceed to spend thousands of dollars on lottery tickets

Read his journal and you'll understand it wasn't just a little bullying or 'tfw no gf'. The dude had MASSIVE problems. The most ironic part of his entire tirade is that depsite 'hating' women and planning to have revenge no one answering the door at a sorority party made him scared enough to leave.
>>
>>16762482
The only sad thing about this story is that there a few less women for Chad now. If only Elliot had gotten a higher score... The world would might be a better place because of it.
>>
July 20, 2013

>Be Elliot Rodger
>Try to push girl over ten foot drop.
>Fail
>Get pushed over ten foot drop.
>I cry.
>Run away.
>Realise I left my sun glasses.
>Go back
>Girls laugh at me for failing to push her over
>Start calling me names
>Getting mocked by girls
>Threaten to kill them
>Chad beats me up.
>Cries
>Runs away.
>>
>>16762482
By not looking so Asian.

An alternative to this is by not exclusively chasing white women. Asian women love mixed Asian men, and Southern California is full of them.

By not hating being Asian.

By not being bullied for being Asian.

By controlling his impulses.
>>
>>16766961

Northerner here, they usually chase the darker skinned crowd. Only half-Laotians, Hawaiians, and Middle Eastern Indians get a chance. Blacks are a minority in the love department. Whites are basically cucked.
>>
By seizing a place in the world and finding value inside himself.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.