[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>new girlfriend >talking/laughing about how when I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 345343.jpg (52 KB, 500x299) Image search: [Google]
345343.jpg
52 KB, 500x299
>new girlfriend
>talking/laughing about how when I'm 30 she will still be 28 and still young unlike me

Umm, is she hinting at wanting to.. be with me for the rest of her life?

We both kind of subconsciously know this relationship we're in is going to be for the long haul but I when she said this I just sort of panicked inside and nervously laughed. We were on the phone.

We often talk about the future together and we've only been in a relationship for 3 days, but we've known each other for quite a long time before that and seriously had the hots for each other and neither of us were brave enough to initiate for a while.
>>
>and seriously had the hots for each other and neither of us were brave enough to initiate for a while.

fuck your advice, tell us your story on how it happened. :3
>>
>>16761943
Yeah it's weird.

>doing a year long work placement
>she does a couple weeks work experience there
>basically nervously glancing at each other constantly
>I'd lost my virginity just a month ago so was feeling really content with life, more confident, so whenever we glanced I just held my gaze at her till she looked away
>had a shit ton of concerts and rehearsals etc to do those two weeks so I was too damn busy to really set anything up
>she left, thought I'd never see her again
>she adds me on facebook, we talk a bit, I just straight up tell her I wish we had more time to get to know each other, she agrees
>don't talk for a while
>she messages me out of the blue suddenly before christmas, we talk and talk, like we never stopped talking
>on new years I call her and we're on the phone all day to each other
>tell her I want to meet up with her
>turns out we have a huge amount in common, and she seems to find me very very funny. Also loves that I am really tall. We confide in each other a lot of private stuff
>I flirt quite a bit
>eventually do meet up with her (last weekend)
>our date consists of fucking like rabbits, watching chick flicks and ordering pizza
>her bedroom reeks of cum by the end of it
>in each other's arms post-sex, she says it feels like we've been together for a very, very long time even though we only met the previous day
>genuinely feels like I have met my soulmate
>we collapse in each other's arms and cry when I have to leave to take the train back to my house, in the middle of crowded train station
>we live 4 hours away
>I'm 22, she's 20
>we're basically planning on how to close the distance between the two of us after we graduate.

It was a pretty extraordinary 'first date' if you can call it that.
>>
>>16761919
At the moment like this, you are supposed to play along dude, even if you dont really.hink you end up dating her for that long
>>
>>16762006
What a nice story, happy for you OP.
As for you concerns, why worry about it, just laugh and play along, if you stay together for the long haul, so be it, if you dont, so be it
>>
She was just teasing you about being older than her. And even if she was hinting, what's the problem? You want the same thing, right?
>>
>>16762507
Yeah I really do actually I was just wondering about it.

>>16762502
thanks
>>
>>16761919
>been in a relationship for 3 days
a bit early for talking about the future, especially after you rushed in and had sex on the first date. but i would say it was just bamter, so stop overthinking. good luck anon!
>>
File: i give him 11 minutes .jpg (60 KB, 640x469) Image search: [Google]
i give him 11 minutes .jpg
60 KB, 640x469
>>16761919
>3 days
>for the long haul

Op pls
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.