[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am bored. Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: 1418206858056.png (4 KB, 426x364) Image search: [Google]
1418206858056.png
4 KB, 426x364
I am bored.
Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything
>>
>>16760807
how often do you think of ending it?
>>
Why are you a virgin?
>>
>>16760807
do u have powers
>>
What's your favorite game?
>>
>>16760812
no.

>>16760809
occasionally

>>16760810
I dunno.... I am not boyfriend material I guess
>>
You're the age of Christ when he died. Why would you let pass by this ocassion of becoming a new redeeming messiah?
>>
>>16760815
I don't play vidya, apart from some vintage DOS games.

>>16760820
>implying jesus died a virgin
>>
Would you date a 28 year old virgin (not kissless) shut-in?
>>
>>16760838
you're a girl? pics.
>>
>>16760852
Let's say it's an average looking petite girl.
>>
>>16760838
why wouldn't I?
>>
>>16760820

Jesus was Chad, no way he died as a virgin
>>
>>16760862
Where can a girl find a guy like you?
>>
>>16760872
pretty much exclusively on the internet.
>>
>>16760875
if you imply that I don't go outside, then you're wrong. I have a life.
>>
How do you use your free time?
>>
>>16760895
I am doing a master's degree at the local college., I also take piano lessons.
I have friends I occasionally go out with.
>>
post a pic of yourself. are you like horribly ugly and fat. or are you just autistic and dont have people skills

ugly people can still get laid. autism is fucked though

like im balding and shit. i used to have acne and now i have some scarring. but i probably porked like 18 bitches last year cause i go out and know how to communicate to sloots. looks dont matter. status and social skills do
>>
>>16760906
i mean to a point though. if youre like 5'3 400 lbs and missing some teeth and your nose then mr voldermort you might be in bit of a pickle
>>
File: p6.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
p6.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
>>16760906
Here's a pic of me and another girl from college.
>>
>>16760915
Looks average
>>
>>16760915
you look like some regular guy

alright i want you to do something. you have a quest. do you accept?

ok good. this coming up friday and saturday i want you to go out. go to any popping bar. you know the ones with loud music and bitches running around in skimpy mini skirts. the ones you probably dont like

yeah i want you to go there friday and saturday. if you like to drink then get drunk. like get drunk before so youre not spending so much time and money at the bar. i want you to show up at the bar drunk.

when you get there i want you to order a shot of tequila and a bottle of beer. take your shot and just hold onto your beer you dont even have to drink it. its just a prop

now walk up to every. single. girl. in that bar and say hi. pick up lines are dumb as fuck. just say hi and your name and ask her questions like whats her hobbies or school or just bland shit. just make convo

now in the middle of the convo the moment you think about it i want you to just go and plant one on her. just go ahead and start making out. no it wont be weird.. ok maybe just a little but youll never see that bitch again and youll be drunk just like she is so fuck it
>>
>>16760915
No hoverhand, good sign. Why do you think you're not "boyfriend material"?
>>
>>16760947
after you taste what shes been drinking. or after she shoves your face away and tells you to fuck off you do just that. fuck off

keep going around till you had your kicks go home drink water and feel better the next day you did something leading to your dick
>>
>>16760915

I remember you, you are the guy doing a gay pose close to a car, right?
>>
File: IMG_1356 (Large).jpg (184 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1356 (Large).jpg
184 KB, 1024x768
>>16760986
yes
me and my best friend
>>
What do you do for a living? I ask because we are the same age and maybe you can relate.

I'm responsible for working across several teams to facilitate positive client outcome. Basically I'm the face which links up retail, logistics, manufacturing, delivery and service, installation, engineering and customer service in each project. I'm a project manager. Maybe have to coordinate with 90-110 people across the territory across 10 ongoing projects a week?

I've people who I feel are deliberately obstructive because they have an attitude problem. I can relate, they have different expectations of how the company should work and believe they are having to do things which are outside of their job role. Thing is, without a 'can do' attitude from people at each step of the way, my job ranges from more difficult than it needs to be to basically impossible.

Above me management is basically of the opinion if you don't want to get the job done go get another job. If you encounter anyone who doesn't understand this let us know and we'll support you in getting the job done in whatever way we can.

Some people tell me they hate the current management style and they'd perform better if people were actually nice to them and appreciated them. Some of these people are seemingly bottomless pits of self depreciation and delusion. I'm trying to act in the middle to make their lives easier in order to make my life easier and bring about more effective outcomes for clients, but they seem distrustful and mistake this for just being downright dishonest and lazy.

Thing is, these people aren't immediately replaceable. They do a good jobs when you can get work out of them. They've years of experience. I don't feel that I should have to manage them, yet I'm having to. I'm having to make waves for myself, in order to satisfy them that I'm sticking up for them, so they won't sabotage projects, while higher level management is basically "let us know and we'll remove anyone who doesn't get it".
>>
>>16761137
So if you work in a moderately responsible role how would you handle this nonsense? If you don't, how would you prefer to be treated?

I mean, I can report these people which is likely going to result in them getting spoken to aggressively and threatened if it continues which will likely result in them further attempting to undermine me and make my job more difficult until my competency is called into question.

I can talk to them and imply that I don't want to report them, I want to work with them, but it has to work both ways. I feel this particular action has caused the following outcomes which have caused more work. This results in complaining, accusations of not being able to prove it, complaining about unrelated grievances and issues within their role which I can't help with, accusing me of earning too much money for it, accusing me of not doing my job. Calling into question my abilities to get results out of people.

I can basically blank them and just say "well, obviously you go into the 'not worth speaking to' book." which is motivate some and demotivate others. Other people will be happy to pick up the work and have a chance to prove themselves as someone who can get shit done under difficult circumstances, but then I become dependent on them, I risk burning them out and if I do need to utilise others, I've created a circular "but that isn't my job, I never do that blah blah blah" because basically that is what they've brought upon themselves.

I suppose I can just them them what to do. Then I get the whole "you are just like the rest of them, where did the positivity go? I thought you were trying to fix certain things. Do you have the authority to simply give orders? You must get paid too much". Just a bunch of shit back off them, but at least it gets done and they are all too scared that I will bring down the higher ups (who are fkkn crazy bullies and take no prisoners once invoked, but undo months of painstaking relationship building)
>>
>>16760996
which CA mission is that? Carmel?
>>
>>16761171
My predecessor used to just bribe people out of his own money. When the shit hit the fan and stuff needed to be done, he'd just buy people gifts, food, alcohol etc for getting it done. Eventually people became either entitled or upset they were missing out on a perk and just stopped giving a shit without being bribed.

He got a reputation for earning too much money compared to them and so obviously they deserved it, he must feel guilty because they were "doing his job for him" and they all basically stopped helping him out and he had a nervous breakdown and quit. The company then hired me at a much reduced salary and there is no way I can afford to bribe people for simply doing their jobs.

Like failing to complete forms correctly. Failing to survey correctly. Calling in sick. Failing to prioritise emails. Losing parts. Failing to order parts. Claiming inability to get customer or contractor on the phone despite 'trying all day'. Failing to collect parts. Failing to install due to perceived site issues due to 'communication' problems. There is like a million ways all these people can undermine my projects and fuck up my role.
>>
>>16760807
how are you enjoying your wizard powers?
>>
>>16760807
I don't get how you can be a virgin at 33, I mean, you don't seem repellent.

As far as we know.

I know why I am. I'm intensely boring with niche interests with the personality and looks of a brick in the wall.

You don't even play games, what exactly do you do with your spare time?
>>
>>16761252

I play the piano, I collect vintage computers, I grow chilli peppers, I go to the movies.
>>
>>16760915
Damn you look completely normal. I would never guess you'd be a virgin
>>
>>16761306
Do you feel desperate a lot?
>>
>>16760807
What myers briggs type are you?
http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
>>
>>16760807
do you have klinefelters?
>>
>>16761306
What movies do you watch?
>>
File: personality.jpg (83 KB, 1247x743) Image search: [Google]
personality.jpg
83 KB, 1247x743
>>16762298
>>
>>16762472
quentin tarantino,
road movies,
iranian cinema,
film noir,
sci-fi
>>
>>16760996
where is that? Italy? Spain? Greece?
>>
>>16764250
Greece (Crete)
>>
>>16763302
Hey, that's mine too! ...I'm going to be a virgin for a long time aren't I?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.