[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to ask out and date a weeb chick with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1444189889359.jpg (640 KB, 944x1016) Image search: [Google]
1444189889359.jpg
640 KB, 944x1016
What's the best way to ask out and date a weeb chick with social anxiety?
>>
File: saitama.png (1 MB, 1864x1792) Image search: [Google]
saitama.png
1 MB, 1864x1792
tell her you're just a guy who dates women for fun
>>
>>16759637
Say weaboo stuff to her.

One of my coworkers' boyfriends asked her out by learning to say "will you be my girlfriend" in Japanese. She said yes but then schooled him on intimacy in Japanese society and how that probably wouldn't have flown if they were actually Japanese.

I thought it was a cute sentiment though.
>>
>>16759650
#JustAutistThings
>>
>>16759637
Ask her to show you some anime. Srsly, any anime fan likes to show off what good shows the find. Digging through the shit and finding stuff worth watching is a hobby in itself.
>>
You don't
Leave her alone

THATS ALL I WANT IS TO BE LEFT ALONE GOD DAMMIT
>>
>anime and chill?
Was that so hard?
>>
File: ally.jpg (55 KB, 1280x696) Image search: [Google]
ally.jpg
55 KB, 1280x696
Weeb chicks and girls with social anxiety are just acts girls do for attention.

Once they have enough attention from beta guys they'll show up on the radar of the alphas.
>>
>>16759737
it doesn't work that way
>>
>>16759637

>Hi, I'm /anon/, I like chinese cartoons too. Do you wanna eat something next friday?

Not sure if it works with weebs chicks. Only tried this one with bookworms so far. She might smack you with a over-sized fan and become the next incarnation of the underworld's ruler.
>>
File: lil-b.jpg (124 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
lil-b.jpg
124 KB, 600x400
>>16760481

Bruh
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.