[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... do the people that make threads about killing themselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
So... do the people that make threads about killing themselves actually kill themselves /adv/?
>>
lol of course not, they all pussy out
>>
nope
actual suicidal people don't reach out for /adv/
they just do it.
>>
There was this one time when some guy tried it and streamed everything but he didn't die.
>>
>actually considered suicide a few months ago
if i was going to make some statement about my intention to kill myself, it'd either be in a classic suicide note or someone more important in my life than /adv/
>>
well they seem to never stop posting them, so probably not.
>>
>>16759565
I've come close to killing myself a few times. I've reached out to adv because I felt like I needed a boost or some encouragement, no matter how shallow, to keep me going.

I don't want to die, I just need someone to care about me.

>>16759687
W-what ended up happening?
>>
>>16759555
They rarely come back to tell us they did it.
>>
>>16759838
>I just need someone to care about me.

Nobody cares about you!Do you understand that?NOBODY.
>>
>>16759838
He took a bunch of pills and drank a lot, then set his dorm room on fire. The fire department came and got him out, and EMS pumped his stomach.
>>
>>16759838
From what i've heard he hid umder his bed, swallowed a bunch of pills with vodka and set his apartment on fire using gasoline. The firefighters were fast enough to find him and set oit the fire. He didn't swallow enough pills and survived.
>>
>>16759838

He streamed the whole thing. He set his room on fire and swallowed a bunch of pills. Then he hides under the bed, after a while the fire department bursts in, and rescues the guy.
>>
>>16759920
Right.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.