[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I meet more girls IRL? Tinder and dating sites have had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: zoe saldana 3.jpg (155 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
zoe saldana 3.jpg
155 KB, 1920x1200
How do I meet more girls IRL? Tinder and dating sites have had pretty mixed results for me, most relationships last from one night to a month tops. I'm not the kind of guy who pulls tons of chicks on Tinder.

Basically I just want to get some more vagina in my life, not really that interested in a relationship cause I don't think I'm really cut out for that kinda thing. I'm like cute girls of every race and many different body types, so you could say I appreciate a lot of women.

Basically, how do I raise my kill count?
>>
>>16758808
>Basically, how do I raise my kill count?
Shooting up schools seems to be the popular thing these days. Also, don't know why you're bringing up chicks on tinder if this is your question
>>
File: sexy choke.jpg (556 KB, 1280x1912) Image search: [Google]
sexy choke.jpg
556 KB, 1280x1912
i lol'd. i'm not an angry virgin, I only want to slay vagina.
>>
>>16758808
Just read up on game/PUA blogs. The best info is out there for free, so don't get sucked into subscribing to something. Rational Male and Mario Favela were the ones that helped me the most. I don't really care for the PUA lifestyle but definitely into ethical game/spinning plates.
>>
>>16758808
You seem like you have a good attitude, just try it on with some women you see when you are out. I used to know a guy who would just meet random people, males and females, while out clubbing and take them home to have drinks back where we lived and just chat about whatever random crap until the sun came up. I dunno be like that if you can.
>>
File: i'd fuck them both.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1087) Image search: [Google]
i'd fuck them both.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1087
>>16759908
i will do my best. it's my belief human beings are not meant to be monogamous. i am bisexual too, i wouldn't mind inviting guys over sometimes when the mood strikes
>>
>>16758808

Go to bars, hang out at concerts, travel, enter some meditation/yoga class, get some hobby like anthropology or naturalism.
>>
PUA is bullshit, download all the pdfs I could find and tested it, at time I was a college student 3/10 (that hasn’t changed yet), went something like this:

>go to degenerate liberal arts party in college
>very shy and reserved cause i’m ugly
>people start getting drunk
>friends start talking to a group of girls
>girl says I’m way too quiet
>time to test that shit
>go for a “cocky” PUA artist reply
>I don’t talk when i’m bored
>that was shit
>got her interest nonetheless
>star negging cause it was the easiest PUA stuff
>tell her her career choice will get her nowhere
>tell her I don’t like losing time with unproductive people
>she tells me what do I like then
>I’ll show you
>take her outside to my car
>stare her really creepily
>so what anon
>now what
>star sweating
>kiss her
>fuck her
>come back to the house
>she goes to grab a drink
>her friend approaches
>HEY YO, WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY GIRL?
>what
>she doesn’t usually fall for boys like you
>get cocky
>it’s really simple to get girls you know
>MY GIRL IS NOT A HOE
>WHAT DID YOU DO WHAT DID YOU DO
>drop spaghetti
>i negged her, basic pick up artist stuff
>WOT
>pick up artist stuff, it works with all girls
>WOT
>I’m a negger, could make you fall for me if I want it

her friends beat me up that night. Word choices are really important.
>>
>>16760207
Who asks you to be a 4/10 bitch, work out ffs
>>
You have to approach pretty much every attractive girl you can in public, whether it's at work/school or just out around town. Think of yourself like a puppy who darts around a room to sniff every single person he can.
>>
>>16758943
Speaking of which, how do i not get STDs or lower the probability of getting STDs doing this.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.