[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey adv/. My boyfriend and i have dated for 5 months. And he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 00.png (307 KB, 508x515) Image search: [Google]
00.png
307 KB, 508x515
Hey adv/. My boyfriend and i have dated for 5 months. And he prefers to hang out with his friends instead of seeing me. When I do hang out with him and his friends I am ignored. Once we went bowling and he paid more attention to this girl more than me. He sat in front of her talking to her and he left me sitting alone. She bought french fries and she offered everyone but me. Since then I did not like her. And I never liked how he talked about our problems with her and message her all the time. Plus he always tells his friends our problems. If I tell him something, he tells them. He told them I did not like them. He usually only wants to see me once a week. That's enough for him, but he likes to see his friends every day. I'm usually the one making plans and asking if he's free. He rarely does that. He says he loves me but it just doesn't feel that way. He also said he would stop seeing the girl i dont like. But today i saw them together hanging out with the rest of his friends at our university. I don't know what to do anymore. Any advice?
>>
youre easy pussy
>>
Not sure if you're serious but he doesn't care about you.
>>
Didn't even finish reading the preview in the catalog, but holy shit this guy doesn't give a fuck about you, find a new one.
>>
>>16758627
You gotta understand you came AFTER the fact. They were there before you. You can't just appear out of nowhere and pretend he gonna cut contact with all of them. It's called bros before hos, bitch. You gotta win their trust and let me tell you, you already fucked up, straight from the beginning.

On the other note, if he tells them everything you say, not much privacy there, that would be some concern to me. Also, that chick looks shady, check that shit out, not of the norm, desu.
>>
>>16758665
Did I seriously just type desu? What the fuck is wrong with me? Did I mistype or some odd fucking shit? Oh my god! I'M TURNING INTO A FUCKING WEEB, WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?

How did this fucking happen, what does desu even mean?!
>>
He says he cares about me. And everytime i tell him how i feel he just says he will change and makes me feel gulity by saying he is a disappointment and that he doesnt want to lose me. But nothing ever changes.
>>
>>16758627
U fucked up cause now his friends dont like you. The best thing to do is end that relationship and start to hang out with your friends
>>
He doesn't care about you and sounds like a bit of a fag
You're probably dating cause its convenient for him right now but he will probably dump you when a girl he actually wants to spend time with comes along
>>
>My boyfriend and i have dated for 5 months
no, actually, you're not dating him.
>>
>>16758627
Dude, he doesn't. Care about u
>>
you sound exactly like this girl who fawned over me who i fucked a few times a week if she wanted to drive over. i put zero effort in to the "relationship" and just wanted her sweet ass. this guy is a scumbag for telling you he loves you when he clearly doesn't. it must work though because you keep throwing your pussy at him, which is all he wants i 100% guarantee you
>>
>>16758627
Break up with him, OP. He obviously doesn't respect you and is treating you like shit after only 5 months of being together. Once he gets more comfortable around you and confident that you won't dump him, he will only treat you worse and run your self esteem into the ground.

He's already lying to you by saying that he wouldn't talk to her anymore and then hanging out with her in secret. Plus the thing about bitching about you to his friends. Not cool.

Also, his friends are deliberately being complete assholes to you and he isn't doing anything about it. He's actually making it worse and he doesn't care. You can do better, OP. You don't need this negativity.

>>16758677
>makes me feel gulity by saying he is a disappointment and that he doesnt want to lose me.

I had an ex like this. This is a manipulative tactic to try to push the guilt onto you and make you say "Oh no, baby, I'm never going to leave you, you are perfect. Don't be mad." Break up with him.
>>
File: Lion-s.jpg (52 KB, 520x260) Image search: [Google]
Lion-s.jpg
52 KB, 520x260
>>16758627

For this I will use a layman's term quote: "Actions speak louder than words"

Understand that you need to see through the verbal crap known as words, for it is easy to lead and deceive with lyrical oratory. Its all sweet and nice that he says these things, but what would his actions say if they could speak? I don't think his words and actions match up at all.

I am not here to tell what to do and not to do. But understand when you are putting so much effort into a relationship and that effort is not reciprocated in some way, it feels shitty. What I will tell you that there are people in this world that would value you, your efforts, love, affection etc more than this guy. The challenge is trying to find that person, and you cannot do that tied down. GL
>>
>>16758988
>>16758829
Thanks anons.
>>
>>16758627
There are like a hundred problems with this relationship. Rather than list him all I am just going to tell you to dump him.
>But I love him
Yeah, that's not good enough. He doesn't love you, or even his he does, his love is not enough for you. He is absolutely never ever going to be the kind of boyfriend you need. EVER.
>>
>>16758673
its something with 4chan. It changes some words or adds desu to the end of sentences. idk why.
>>
>>16758829
>You can do better, OP
How do you know? Maybe this is the best OP can hope for. We havent seen a picture of this bitch.
>>
>>16759161
it doesnt matter. No one deserves to end up with someone as shitty as this based on how they look.
>>
>>16759165
you only heard her delusional version of the events. Sounds to me like this psychotic bitch is trying to isolate the dude from his friends so she can control his life.
>>
>>16759165
If they are uggers, they can't hope for top shelf boyfriends desu
>>
>>16759174
If that *were* the case, wouldn't them breaking up be the best outcome anyway?
>>
>>16758673
It's a word filter.
How new are you?
>>
>>16759183
he should break up with her.
>>
>>16759199
Shoot yourself
>>
>>16758627
It might be hard for you to accept it now, but he definitely does not love you. For love takes respect and a little more effort. Dump him now for your own good and don't look back. Don't crawl back out of loneliness, it would only make him think he's in the right. I once dated a guy like that and it took me two months to realize he was a douche. Felt so good to be away from him.
>>
>>16758665
Well you're right to an extent, but as his friends they should also respect his relationship and try to make her feel comfortable for his sake. If they don't do that then they probably know he isn't serious about her.

OP, you need to break up with him YESTERDAY. He doesn't give a fuck about you. Find someone else. Maybe even give him a taste of his own medicine and cut all contact with him permanently.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.