[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there cosmetic surgery to turn white? Being black sucks. Apparently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: Childish-Gambino.jpg (91 KB, 988x625) Image search: [Google]
Childish-Gambino.jpg
91 KB, 988x625
Is there cosmetic surgery to turn white? Being black sucks. Apparently they have it in russia idk

>nervous walking in store
>nervous driving in the same lane with police
>lack of confidence all over
>>
File: 1444784562904.png (81 KB, 252x276) Image search: [Google]
1444784562904.png
81 KB, 252x276
I'm black and I fucking love it. You obviously have some deep rooted self loathing or someone called you a nigger and now you're butthurt. Regardless of whether you hate yourself or somebody called you names a nigger like you couldn't afford the surgery anyways, you're stuck this way forever.
>>
>>16753491

please disregard the hate plz, this is what i want and this my preference. you wouldn't complain if a woman gets a larger set of tits
>>
>>16753491
Did you even consider that maybe he/she lives in a much more racist area than you?
>>
File: youcouldkillyourself .jpg (18 KB, 491x403) Image search: [Google]
youcouldkillyourself .jpg
18 KB, 491x403
>>16753509
Consider suicide nigger.
>>16753519
Irrelevant.
>>
>>16753530
i'd rather not take the easy way out
>>
>>16753530
you dont even like yourself and at least im trying to do something about it. if you wont help please leave the thread
>>
File: 1448376944650.jpg (15 KB, 294x313) Image search: [Google]
1448376944650.jpg
15 KB, 294x313
>>16753491
>being proud of being a nigger

oh jamal. when will you learn?
>>
enough trolling. advice plz
>>
>>16753491
>>16753530
>namefag
Now being a nigger I could forgive, but this?
>>
File: 1449546891834.gif (68 KB, 278x340) Image search: [Google]
1449546891834.gif
68 KB, 278x340
>>16753546
>you don't like yourself
>projecting this hard
top kek
>>16753547
>>16753556
Male tears.
>>
Contract vitiligo
>>
>>16753558
another trait i dont want, always sour and an inflated ego. if you want spend your time being this salty you can keep it, youre not winning anything
>>
>>16753588
is it really contageous? are there was to get it?
>>
File: 1441939381361.jpg (89 KB, 988x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441939381361.jpg
89 KB, 988x1080
>>16753595
Cry me a fucking river. You came on 4chan asking us where can you get doctors to pour toxins on your skin to change your skin color. Which in the long run is going to do significant damages to your health. I'm just trying to help you. It's not my fault you grew up in a self-loathing environment.
>>
>>16753618

you can help me by leaving and watch your animes plz and thank you
>>
File: supposedbait.png (51 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
supposedbait.png
51 KB, 625x626
>>16753625
>animes
>>
>>16753628
>implying you're not one of those betacuck niggers that watches manga, reads anime, and has nothing but nerdy white and asian friends
>>
>>16753637
>implying
>>
>>16753642
you still wont leave. you dont like choice people make yet its could none of your business.
>>
>>16753612
No. It's a joke, at best you either get "lucky" and have an autoimmune or genetic disease that causes vitiligo or you bleach your skin until you get it. But vitiligo mostly affects extremities and orifices so you''ll end up black with a bunch of pale patches
>>
You can get the skin tone fixed but that just makes you look funny because you still have the nose, hair etc.
>>
>>16753675
that's another thing, i need to find out how much what it would be to complete this procedure of the lips and nose.
>>
>>16753474

you'd probably get much more out of a psychologist, a therapist, but you'd have to find a good one and avoid the ones that will only give you meds
what you need is to talk about it with a professional

look at MJ, that shit broke him good
get help anon
your mind is playing tricks on you, while being tricked by a lot of factors
>>
>>16753735
i know what I want, not crazy, and the point of our lives is to make ourselves happy whatever it takes, even i knew not many people approve of it.
>>
>>16753753
You can't get everything in life anon. Sometimes the only way to move on in life is to accept

You a nig. Not a subhuman worth less, just a nig in an unperfect world. You'll find that there are plenty of things in your life that you have going on that you haven't bothered to recognize
>>
even if you could get a white skin there's still many facial features that distinguish a black person from a white one

nose, lips, etc
>>
>>16753779

not accepting being a born loser, that's like being fine with someone else fucking your wife and not choosing to divorce.
>>
>>16753618
This is random but I fucking love your personality. I wish you were boyfriend but I'm going to linger back into the shadows. Nothing better than a confident black guy who likes anime fug
>>
>blaming your race for your own personal issues
that's fucking pathetic bro, sorry. seriously listen to yourself man
>>
>>16753794
The only thing keeping you down is you. The sooner you stop blaming your skin color the sooner you can go out and be somebode. See a shrink bro
>>
>>16753474
>2016
>not embracing being black
>you have it best
>cry wolf
>get handouts, affirmative action, praise

Being a white male christian is the new nigger. Just being white in general is even still the new nigger.
>>
>>16753474
>nervous driving in the same lane with police
Most people are because at the very least they don't want a ticket.

>lack of confidence all over
Has nothing to do with race. It's a personal issue.
>>
>>16753817
sound logical to me.

if you stink, you wash yourself.

if a lot people doesn't like you because you mean, you act nice.

if the shoes you wear doesn't fit, you get the ones that fit you.

not comfortable with who i am and i like to change it. simple is that,
>>
>>16753834
affirmate action is gone. people target me about issues i dont care about. i don't complain and i dont want handouts, i want to work for what i earn.
>>
>>16753860
yeah because that worked for MJ right

your body is just a vehicle m8. your soul is eternal and has inhabited many different bodies throughout history. this is only a short blip on your timeline, it's much easier to become comfortable with the realization of your inner self than to channel negativity into what is essentially a mere shell
>>
>>16753834
Being white the new nigger. Bitch please. How does that burger King taste after your trip to the church Dylan? shall we ask trayvon if he wants some too? Oh wait..
>>
>>16754013
Trayvon din do nuffin wrong
>>
Move to Africa anon. You'll be amongst people who look, think and talk like you. Plus you'll feel more at home
>>
>>16754041
Couldn't he just go to Detroit? Or is that place worse than Liberia now?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-10-11-20-21.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-10-11-20-21.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>16753872
Then work to earn some dignity. Aiming to get the skin colour of the same people who loathe and despise you under their breath. You want to walk among them as one of them. Well boohoo you never will you're stuck in your skin might as well do something so not more young black kids end up hating their damn selves because of some whitewashed history and selective media coverage
>>
>>16753474
>Be me
>Be black
>Always feel like I have to be extra polite because if I'm ever aggressive, confirmation bias will probably make people think "oh, look at that loud nignog"
>Never even talk about women in the way most heterosexual men do, like, "oh, I think so-and-so is attractive" because if I'm sexual at all, people will probably think "lol that sexually-aggressive nignog"
>Never even wear hoodies. If I have a jacket with a hood on it, I won't put it up, even if it's cold out
>Speak English with minimal slang
>Barely ever even smoke weed because a white kid smoking weed would just be a regular college student, while me smoking weed would make people go "tsk tsk, nignogs only want to get high and deny reality"

Oh god walking on eggshells my whole life is awful
>>
Yeah they send you to a psychologist to talk about why you think your skin is the problem.
>>
>>16753474
While you can turn white, it requires a lot of work.

You need to fix your nose, your hair and your skin. MJ did it but it took him years and a lot of money.
>>
>>16755182
>not embracing the reputation to scare white people
>>
>>16753474
>>nervous walking in store
>>nervous driving in the same lane with police
>>lack of confidence all over

These are psychological problems. You don't fix them with surgery.
See a therapist, and/or move somewhere or change your lifestyle to where you have no need to feel scared.
>>
>>16755182
I'm with you bro, I got a M.S. degree in the STEM field from a good state school, and I feel like if I ever do anything stupid, I'll get shit on for being another "dumb black".

y
>>
>>16755438
michael jackson could've been an inspiration to young black kids everywhere but instead turned himself into a fucking sideshow

so all the young black kids revert back to the idea that becoming a rapper or playing basketball/football is the only way out the hood
>>
>>16755546

...Because a 'singer' opens up so many opportunities not covered by 'rapper'?
And at least being a sideshow probably turned a good few kids off the idea of lightening their skin and shit.
>>
>>16755558
summation of rap music: do drugs, fuck women, steal shit

michael jacksons music: uplifting, inspirational, not about "the hood"

are you saying there is no difference?
>>
>>16755655
Go listen to KRS one or big daddy Kane for once or gang starr and keep on talking like that. But I think Korn, slayer, and Marilyn Manson are of course everything that's right with music. And while we're at it let's bann all gangstermovies too. You act like my fostermother who thought me listening to hip-hop would have me end up in the streets slangin dope.
>>
>>16753474
You'll make a good team with that retard:

>>16756057

If you are not actually the same troll
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.