[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How am I supposed to cope with knowing that I'm completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: stevebrulecynthiadrangusepi.png (350 KB, 704x380) Image search: [Google]
stevebrulecynthiadrangusepi.png
350 KB, 704x380
How am I supposed to cope with knowing that I'm completely unattractive and will never experience a gf or friends?

I.E. how do I not kill myself and enjoy life and not feel lonely despite being forced to live alone for however long I choose to live?
>>
You don't need to be attractive to have friends.
>>
>>16748991
I can understand the gf thing over not being attractive (and even then that's debatable); but no friends over not being attractive? WTF? Do you want to be friends only with gay guys or what?
>>
>>16749002
>>16748998
Nobody wants to be friends with a disfigured person who is well outside the range of normal.
>>
>>16749066
I doubt you're THAT disfigured. As long as you take care of your self hygienically most people who are looking for true friends won't bail on you.

Work on your personality and find a super ugly disfigured girl and make little mutant babies.
>>
>>16749132
I am that disfigured.
>>
>>16748991
Everytime I see these threads and OP posts a pic, he's always average looking as fuck, and not even ugly.

Let's see it OP. $10 says you're delusional.
>>
>>16749157
Not posting it here.

Here's a link.
https://dat.fgtsi.org/soc/1446869943881.jpg

Not delusional.
>>
>>16748991
Choose to live forever
>disregard sluts
>acquire currency
>acquire sluts anyway then

>have a fundamental epiphany somewhere along the way and realize you were wrong about some important stuff, meeting true love along the way
>>
>>16749170
Dude, you're delusional.
>>
>>16749170
You're.....average......as.......fuck.

Absolutely nothing horrific or particularly appealing. You look like you could be a background extra in everything ever made.

Do you KNOW what actual ugly looks like? Unfixable, unfuckable UGLY?? Jesus, once again, a delusional one.
>>
>>16749218
>>16749187
Guys... He knows already. Why lie?
>>
>>16749170
I see you play the guitar.
Chicks love guys who have dogs and play the guitar.

Unfortunately I have a cat and play the piano. Also I am way more unattractive than you.
>>
>>16749330
What makes you think he has a dog?
>>
>>16749187
No I'm not.
>>16749218
Average people have redeemable attributes friendo.
>>16749330
Chicks don't care if you play guitar if you're not even 1/10

It's not even possible for you to be more unattractive than I am.
>>
>>16749149
What is your disfigurement? I can only imagine extreme facial deformity to really make friend making difficult.
>>
>>16749330
>Chicks love guys who have dogs and play the guitar.
no they don't, they love attractive, outgoing, successful guys who have dogs and play the guitar
they also love attractive outgoing successful guys who have a goldfish and spend all their free time on the internet.
>>
>>16749738
>>16749170
>>
>>16749753
THIS
>>
>>16748991

ugly people have friends too. look around and you see a lot of ugly people married each other to.

if you only care about looks then maybe its itme to rethink your life.
>>
>>16750060
To a certain extent. I don't really care about looks at all but other people do and that's why I've never had a friend or gf
>>
>>16750148
It's like you didn't even read that post. Ugly people have friends and significant others
>>
>>16750161
TO A CERTAIN EXTENT. YOU SEE 3s AND 4s BUT HARDLY EVER DO YOU SEE PEOPLE BELOW THAT WITH FRIENDS LET ALONE GFS.

IT'S LIKE YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ MY POST
>>
>>16750173
You rarely see people below 3s and 4s to begin with. There are VERY few truly ugly people. And yes, I see them with friends and girlfriends. Try going outside once in a while, fresh air is good for you.
>>
if you wanna prove that point, post a pic of urself OP
>>
>>16749670
>Average people have redeemable attributes friendo.

I don't even know what that means. Do you think I'm lying to you? Do you think I'd bother? You have no idea who I am, and I'm telling you, you're not unfuckably ugly. You are "meh" looking. Get a grip. I'm a decent looking chick, and if you were older I definitely wouldn't turn you down based on your attractiveness.

You've got to stop blaming your looks for your lack of friends/gf. That's not the only thing holding you back.
>>
>>16750194
>>16749170
he already did
>>
>>16750215
>https://dat.fgtsi.org/soc/1446869943881.jpg

i didnt see it cuz i have soc filtered out. that being said if its really OP (i doubt it) hes not even that ugly weight loss would fix it all
>>
>>16750204
I'm older, I'm 25.

I know it's not the only thing holding me back btw
>>
>>16750382
haha ok, well listen.

I see goofy looking dudes with hot chicks all the time. And not even ones with money. I wouldn't say you need to accept never getting a gf or friends.

What you DO have to accept is how you look. Listen man, I'm a decent looking female. But I'm 27. My stock is rapidly declining as we speak, and there's nothing I can do about it. Trust me when I say losing your looks sucks more for women than it does for men, and I won't be goodlooking for much longer. But I'm smart(ish), I'm funny, I'm kind, and I'm always down for an adventure, and I'm not too picky when it comes to looks in the least. That's what you've got to focus on, and stop resolving to being alone forever.

Sorry shit sucks, it IS hard to find quality people regardless. But give yourself a little more credit- you're no ogre.
>>
>>16748991

Plenty of girls are superficial, but there are quite a lot that are attracted to skills, brains, charm and the all-important confidence.

As for friends.. Looks don't really matter if you can bring something relevant to the table and aren't clingy or a total pushover
>>
where do you live OP?
>>
>>16750631
Idaho
>>16750433
You sound like a great person. Way too kind

>ogre

funny you chose that word since I look almost exactly like shrek
>>16750470
Yeah. Well I don't really have any of those things either
>>
>>16748991
If a friend is worth having they wouldn't care what you look like. Especially an online friend you only talk to through Skype, or some shit, and game with.
>>
File: 1446869943881.jpg (182 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1446869943881.jpg
182 KB, 1080x720
OP if this is really a pic of you I hope you're fucking joking. You are literally a 5/10. Average as fuck. Loose the excess weight, or build some muscle, and an easy 7.
>>
>>16748991
End it now
>>
File: no_u.jpg (31 KB, 640x454) Image search: [Google]
no_u.jpg
31 KB, 640x454
>>16751683
>>
>>16748991
You're obviously just depressed. Get out more. Maybe even make an honest OKcupid account.
>>
>>16751658

But this is how every pathetic OP are

They blame appearence for being too retarted to get what they want, says life is unfair and blah blah blah... typical spoiled white kid.
>>
>>16749170
You're just fat dude
>>
>>16749170
You're not ugly at all. Try living with cystic acne.
>>
I remember one day about a decade ago, I was 15 in highschool. First girl I thought I every had a chance with, and being naive, I put all my eggs in one basket. Long story short, she was just a flirt and dropped me for a more attractive man.
It was a clear, cloudless day, and I was sluggishly helping my grandparents around their house for some spare cash. My grand father was a perceptive, quiet man, who watched everything without usually saying a word.
That day, he noticed my pitiful attitude. We were standing at a window facing the lake his house was built beside, and said aloud to himself,"Men these days are hopeless romantics. Focus on yourself, better yourself. Good things will come."
He looked at me, lastly said,"quit being a pussy." Those words changed my perspective.
There's two kinds of attractive men that I see: strong jaw aesthetic men, or grizzly and rough manly men. If you can't be aesthetic like those male models, focus on being a man.

TL;DR: quit being a pussy
>>
>>16748991
OP, just remember. For your health.
>>
>>16749170

Fucking hell m8, that's the most boringly normal face I've ever seen.

Get psychiatric help. You're a little on the fat side, that is all.
>>
>>16752989
agreed. The fact he thinks he's so hideous/deformed when he's not speaks to deeper issues.
>>
Daily reminder that average online=ugly in the real world.

Have a nice day OP
>>
>>16751712
I did make an okcupid but no one ever talked to me on it.

Tried tinder too, got no matches even though I swiped right on everyone.

>>16751788
idk if that's true
>>16751875
I've had my fair share of acne. I've even had cysts before.
>>16752989
I tried but psych people just lie to me ;-;
>>16753345
I am though
>>16752968
probably just a hunk
>>
>>16754427
meh, well I'm too naive and sweet for Tinder myself. I'd be eaten alive. Do you honestly think people are nice enough to lie to you? They're not...

But if you ever move to VA or NYC I'll take you for a drink at least. But I'd force you to drop the sadsack attitude first. kik?
>>
>>16749170
Either you're lying or attention seeking. I've seen this pick in multiple threads like theses.
>>
>>16754546
autist9000
>>
>>16754725
I'm going to message whoever owns that because our convo will be awesome regardless.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.