[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 21 grl that could pass for a guy >god damn it >4/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: whathefuck.gif (495 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
whathefuck.gif
495 KB, 500x361
>be 21 grl that could pass for a guy
>god damn it
>4/10 if the room is dark enough
>play shitty sandbox game
>Meets new friends
>becomes close with a 10/10 hottie
>Talk to for 3 years
>he is there for me through hell and back 20 times over, vise versa
>would chop of left tit for him
>make plans to meet up in disneyworld
>wtf he doesnt even like disney
>realize months before trips that I have hard feelings
>one day he decides to talk about his very active sex life
>fuck
>wants to desperately tells him he's desirable
>gets drunk with each other via steam call
>makes intense 4chan nude bet
>fuck you its on.jpg
>I lose
>fuck
>I'm a strong dumb bitch, I can do this
>posts nude on /b/
>doesnt link him though
>he finds it anyways
>chat goes silent
>goodnight
>dont talk for a month straight
>I fucked up.
>talk again only to get in first argument with eachother since friend-ing each other
>goes too far with last comment
>havent talked since
>leaves in two weeks for training, I fear we wont talk before I leave

I'm feeling horrible guys, he's the greatest person I've ever met. We never say "Youre my best friend" or "I'm here if you need me". That shit goes unsaid, but I feel worse than worm shit over our argument
I don't know how to get over this shit. I dont find the need to have large number of friends, so I lack the experience as to when I offend someone I care about.
whatdoido
>>
wtf
>>
The fuck is a 4chan nude bet?
Did he agree to it?
Were there more people on the chat?
I am confused
>>
How did the argument go that pissed him off?
>>
You play a drinking game
loser of drinkin game post nude on 4chan

something only drunks do I guess
Nah just two fuckheads
>>
>>16748111

You fucked up. I wanna be positive and give some feel-good advice but you /posted a nude on /b/ and the dude found it./

Find more friends. You're way too focused on a person who A: Never actually showed romantic interest and B: Will always have "chick who posted a nude on the internet" on the back of his head.
>>
>>16748131
>48131

I don't call him late at night unless something happened that turned negative.
I found out medical issues got worse after getting back from the ER.
Nothing life threating, but scared me enough to call him
He didn't answer and played it off as a joke, but I got too sensitive for whateverufuckingreason and said something to the effect of "You're a heartless jerk who only cares about himself"
I went too far, pissed him off. We have never argued before. this is too new to me.
>>
>>16748136
Well he seemed to agree to the bet
So It would be hipocritical of him to hold that against her
>>
>>16748143
He's the one who made the bet, I keep saying "He cant think that poorly of me losing the bet if he wanted it to happen in the first place, right?"

I'm nothing to look at yet he knows what I look like but still talked to me, regardless of short hair and deformity. Id have no clue why he would make a detailed bet if I look like fucking justin beiber
>>
You dun goofed. It was fine for him to talk about his active sex life, but you were supposed to save yourself for him. By posting nudes you might as well have blown 50 guys in front of him.
>>
>>16748143
>>16748148

I don't know about you guys but everytime I've ever made a "drinking bet" or - shit - a bet of any kind with friends, the whole thing was played about as seriously as a bunch of drunken dudes can get.

Chances are he never really planned for any of you to actually follow through with the thing. I mean, I think as highly of this guy as I can kick him for even going there in the first place, but c'mon.
>>
like why did you even post a nude on 4chan ok well you know now it was stupid soooooooooooo I guess he just lost respect to you in some way like I am in a sort of same situation I have been texting to a guy for months and we met a few times, and suddently we talked about different people, where he said that he is fed up with random people and later on he didnt talk to me anymore like wtf is wrong with him, I didnt do anything and stuff :x
>>
>>16748171

I don't understand people, I'm content with a few people to talk to
People are so god damn complex.
guys make as much sense as a lettuce only burrito
>>
>>16748138
What does this has to do with your pic?
>>
>>16748181

I'm not a depressive person but this shit is sad to me
>>
>>16748177
Girls do the same shit fyi. Once they are hot a moment later they are cold.
>>
>>16748191
Not that pic, the nude.
>>
>>16748192

Girls are the most annoying fucking thing. Much more entertaining when they don't move their mouth.
I don't know much when it comes to anything beyond "deep emotions" that deals with another person.
>>
just "apologize" and tell him how you really feel about all of this the first chance you get, and if he is your best online friend that I'm sure he will understand. As for the nude, it was a bet and both of you are at fault, mainly you cuz you know....you're the one that posted and decided that you wanna get naked, but if he really understands you and cares about you than it shouldn't be that big of a deal. Also post the nude for better analysis
>>
>>16748198

>I don't know much when it comes to anything beyond "deep emotions" that deals with another person.

See, get that sort of shit out of your head. Most people don't and you can be sure as hell this is not a requirement for having a shit ton of friends or a boyfriend.

You need to chill, talk to more people and stop caring about that "one dude who won't talk to me since the dumb nude thing".
>>
>>16748194

ahshit, my bad.

I feel like the picture has really changed things between us. Sure, he made the bet, and sure he almost lost the bet, but I feel like the pent up argument we had, he was thinking of that picture.

I ultimately feel like that picture had caused tension between us and I don't know how to bring it up to him, without ruinning the friendship evenmore,
>>
>>16748198
People aren't all that complex, what you need to keep in mind is that the majority of them are selfish, narcissistic and want to use the other. Man and woman alike. They just use different tools to protect their egos and to get what they want.
>>
>>16748209

I can live, I dont lay in bed to think about it. but I know throughout the day I'm dwelling on it. I guess I'm just asking how do you clear tension up air with someone? How do you not be awkward in these situations? Just how
>>
>>16748177
No. Men are simple as fuck. You're overthinking it or he's a special retarded case.
>>16748181
Everything.
>>
>>16748210
So you don't know for sure. Then don't press on it. Old wounds shouldn't be torn up.
>>
>>16748216

Nah, he's just a muscle4hire kind of guy. typical guy who could get any girl he wants, etc etc.

Hes complex because we have talked more about his depression than anything, yet he wont tell me when I do something that bothered him, even if he started the downfall of it.
>>
>>16748215

You don't have to. Act normal and don't even bring that shit up. If you feel like, eventhough you're just being your usual self, he's still not talking to him, ask him about and give him the old "Sorry if I did something that offended you" or something.
>>
>>16748222
See, OP. He's not complex, just retarded. He's not really your friend, get a real friend. Second, you think he's complex because you're really into gim. If you has never fallen into this spiral feeling of shit, you'd see he's not complex, just retarded. Move on.
>>
wait so you make a bet where the loser has to post a nude on 4chan

you lose so you post the nude

you dont link him the nude

he finds it and is now angry causing him to stop talking to you

so is the problem that you didnt link him the photo? he was upset cos you didnt show him your tits? why is mad at you? thats what we dont understand
>>
>>16748111
>>16748138
OP, here's my advice, that's what I would do: Apologize. You obviously didn't mean to hurt him, you tried to make him understand in which way the situation hurts you, you did it kinda violently, desu, but it's ok because in my opinion you did so because you couldn't do otherwise at the moment, it was spontaneous, but now you feel bad and this is what matters. Just apologize, tell him you didn't want to hurt him because you care about him. You have to tell him you care about him. Not doing so is what would fuck up your relation, as you said you have hard feelings for this guy, just act like it's the case.

See how he reacts, if he doesn't understand, he doesn't deserve you. If he does, then you'll have an occasion to go further in your relation.

Try not to lock yourself in your emotions, don't feel bad for what you did, just try to understand why it makes you feel bad so that you can avoid that kind of situation in the future.

Seriously, you didn't fuck up anything.
>>
>>16748235
bullshit everybody is complex, we're all made with the same components.
>>
Very simple:
Guys care most about: shelter, sex than food
Girls care most about: shelter, food, sex, phone, nails, hair, clothes, overthinking simple things

OP, just move on with your life. There are 7 BILLION people in this world. People come and go all the time.
>>
>>16748561
you can't actually believe that
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.