[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /adv/! My wife told me to bring something new to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1453535368493.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1453535368493.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
Help me /adv/! My wife told me to bring something new to the bedroom tonight and I'm totally stumped.
>>
>>16740330
means she wants you to eat her ass.
>>
>>16740333
How could that be pleasurable for a women at all? She isn't into buttsecks so that's out. Any other ideas?
>>
>>16740336
>How could that be pleasurable for a women at all?
For some women, it's more pleasurable than normal oral. You don't necessarily have to stick anything in there.
>>
File: 1452104629340.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1452104629340.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>16740336
>being this much of a virgin

welp, i'm out.
>>
Handcuffs and a blindfold. You or her.
>>
>>16740344
Hmm well i did tell her she's in for quite the surprise..
>>
>>16740347
No don't go. This is legit.
>>
>>16740348
And then what? I never read 50shades
>>
>>16740367
Tie her hands behind her back and face fuck her do you even have a sex drive?
>>
Get a cute puppy, she'll never see it coming.
>>
>>16740330
Bring a hooker.
>>
>>16740330
I know exactly where this pic was taken
>>
>>16740330
Does she have any sex toys?
>>
>>16740330
clean underwear?
>>
Bring a real man with you OP.
>>
File: 1338244642945.gif (872 KB, 326x300) Image search: [Google]
1338244642945.gif
872 KB, 326x300
>>16740330
Serious answer here.

Pick something that sounds super hot to you and just go for it. When women are vague they want the man to take charge. Make it clear she can stop it at any time and then just go for it. Face fuck her with force. Spank her. Chain her arms to the bedposts and tickle her till she pisses herself. Make her watch you while you jerk off and force her to lick the cum off the floor. ANYTHING that looks hot to you. If she doesn't like it, ask for a suggestion, or offer another idea.

Can't think of anything? Go down on her, get a finger wet, and run it over her butthole. That area is really sensitive, and can easily be conditioned to be pleasurable. Pressure can be good just don't push it in. If she goes for it, good! Turn her on her side, straddle one leg, and fuck her. Then work your hand around her butt and run your thumb over her pucker again.
It is kinky without really going beyond anyone's comfort zone. You can work up to bullet vibes and actual dicks up there later.
>>
bring an erection for one
>>
>>16740330
Seriously? Do you even have test in your body you twink fuccboi?

Just tie that little hoe up and fuck her in every hole possible, rough, gentle, different rythms, make her shake from excitement and lust. Fuck dude, it's not that simple, you stick your dick in her, in different angles, and you stick her for good. Period.

lol srsly, I fuck 6h a day and you tell me shit like this.
>>
The simplest thing you can possibly bring is an ice cube.
>>
>>16740336
Some of the nerves that are in your dick or vagina are also connected to your anus, this is why it is pleasurable for some people, it's just like getting your dick/pussy licked.
>>
>>16740866
Shit man, you sound like a real loser
>>
>>16740330
didnt read the above comments buts here is what most dont do but most Girls would like you to do

>eat her ass
blindfold her
get her into doggy
dont tell her what you are going to do
finger her a Little and lick her in that Position
after some licking etc gently move your tongue up to her ass
if she is shocked at first dont bother... thats normal... just tell her to fucking stay where she is and that she should put her ass up because you aint finished yet.
most Girls are insecure... you Need to guide them and tell them whats going on in bed

>get some good weed and geht high with it. then have sex
trust me this is something completely different

go to a sex store and maybe get those loveballs... my gf likes them alot
>>
H A R D L I Q U O R
>>
Bring another girl to bed with you.

That's bringing something new, right?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.