[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /adv/ I need advice >Be femanon >around my 14th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: 1436093509931.jpg (34 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1436093509931.jpg
34 KB, 500x281
Help me /adv/ I need advice

>Be femanon
>around my 14th birthday, brother starts sexually abusing me
>I'm spineless so I don't tell anyone and just let it happen
>eventually I start to enjoy it
>I'm fucked up and hate myself
>More recently I start hanging out with my brother's best friend
>Please don't fall in love
>I do
>fuck
>I can't tell if he's interested in me or not
>I want to stop my brother from having sex with me but I'm scared he'll get violent
>Brother's friend would probably hate me if he found out
>He's started hanging out with some blonde bimbo, but I can't tell if they're going out or not
What do I do?
>>
call the cops and/or kill yourself.
>>
>>16738285

Call cops. The sooner the better, This will follow you your entire life, and you are NOT doing yourself a service by not acting out on it.
>>
>>16738292
I've considered it, but I'm too scared to do either one.
>>
>>16738303

Just fucking do it!

At the very least talk to your parents.

Or else just move away from home if you are so afraid of confrontation, but you know that there is only one thing that stops this, and that is your rapist brother behind bars.

You could also set him up. Make your phone record your room (or whereever you have sex). Resist his advances. He will force you or threaten you right? BAM, there is the evidence.
You go to the police, and they pick him up with 3 hours with such strong video material, and he will NEVER EVER be able to touch you again.

DON'T FEEL GUILTY! THAT'S WHAT HE WANTS YOU TO DO. HE WILL SAY YOU WANTED IT, HE WILL SAY YOU BEGGED FOR IT, HE WILL SAY YOU SEDUCED HIM.
AND IT IS LIES!

He is the fucking criminal, and he deserves jail
>>
>>16738285
disconnect with your brother and his friend

ask for help from someone in your family if possible
>>
>>16738303
Call the police! Please do it, I had a gf who hid her sexual abuse (she was sexually assaulted by her cousin), and it really fucked up her head. If you don't report this now, this WILL cripple your life. It WILL hold you back, and you need to report it now. I'm not joking, my ex gf was forced to suck her cousins dick, which is really bad, but you are being forced to have sex, which is more traumatic. You really need to turn him in, for the sake of yourself.
>>
If I go to the police then people will know, and that's what I'm worried about.
>>
>>16738353
Honey, you have to do this. This will seriously mess you up for life if you never talk about it or report it. I lost a lot making my gf talk to the police and her parents about her cousin sexually assaulting her (she broke up with me 2 days later, and stopped talking to me completely), but I still don't regret it, because I got her the help she needed for the future. You have to get help femanon. The sooner you report your brother, the sooner you can get help. You'd be surprised how many people are sympathetic towards sexual assault victims in the US.
>>
>>16738353
People will know what? That you've been used? No shame in being victim, you did nothing wrong.

Call the cops, he needs to get what he deserves.
>>
>>16738353
She's not scared.

OP confirmed for sick fuck slut who enjoys having sex with her brother.

There's no abuse, you're giving consent from how I see it. You're not making clear you don't want it.

Stop being an attention whore and do whatever.
>>
Start raping him instead?
>>
>>16738353
Just do it! Everyone's going to know anyways might aswell make sure he gets his fair share of pounding in jails
>>
>>16738377
Won't other people find out? Like friends and family?
>>
>>16738404
Yes and then they see how bad of a person your brother is. They wouldn't blame you or judge you for it if they are reasonable people.
>>
how old are you?
are you in london?
since you seem so used to rape, can I rape you too?
>>
>>16738404
Most Western countries are sympathetic to rape victims. Could you also tell us how this all started and why it continued? This could change the legal consequences your brother might face, and it'll help you relieve some stress as you can get this off your chest. My ex gf did this before talking to her parents, and it helped her come out and get it off her chest more easily.
>>
>>16738417
Kek
>>
OP, can you post the story of how this all happened?
>>
>>16738440
It's a long story, but my brother has always been selfish. When we were younger he'd hit me and roughhouse. I guess it was a natural progression. He started by making me use my hand, then my mouth. Eventually he knew he could just have me do whatever he wanted because I was too scared to stop him.
>>
>>16738547
Okay, OP, if this still happens to this day, you have to report it. Like I said, my ex gf was sexually assaulted by her cousin, and she has a fucked up family to go with it, so please report this before you end up insane like my ex.
>>
>>16738596
I just don't want my brother's friend to find out.
>>
>>16738646
If he's a good person, he won't view you in a negative way if you tell the police ahout this. Now, I don't know the conditions of your relationship with him right now, but you can always try asking him out yourself if he might be interested. Just be careful, he might try to take advantage of you.
>>
>>16738658
He would never do something like that. But I'm scared he might have feelings for the blonde girl. And I'm afraid that my brother will tell him the truth if he gets jealous.
>>
>>16738803
Look hon, your brothers friend isn't the issue right now. Please remove yourself from this position asap, call the cops tell parents do something. Your body's physiological reaction to external stimulus doesn't mean that you're psychologically enjoying it. It's not the same thing. Please for yourself get some help. It is NOT your fault
>>
>>16738303
Put an end to it
This will cause major problems for you down the line, big enough to ruin your life, call the police, make sure you have enough proof
>>
>>16738390
>OP confirmed for sick fuck slut

KEKSIMUS MAXIMUS
/adv/ today is too fuckin good
>>
>>16738285
Are you in high-school? Is this still happening?
>>
>>16739142
I'm a senior (I'm 18 so mods please do not ban). And last time was a week ago. Lately I've been less than willing to go along with him because I have feelings for someone and I think he's noticed.
>>
>>16738803
Do it for her. Stop him before he hurts her too Cherry. He won't stop with you. He will hurt anyone he is in a relationship with. Unless you put an end to it before it can begin.
>>
>>16738285
honestly, don't even worry about catching feels for someone. You need to get help first, whether that help is seeing a therapist or filing a report or some mix of the 2
>>
>>16739182
Sorry I was unclear I mean my brother's friend might have feelings for her. Also I shouldn't have called her a bimbo I was just upset. She's nice.
>>16739162
this was me but I forgot my tripcode.
>>
>>16738353
no one viewing that scenario is going to say "wow, what a skank for letting her brother assault her"
they're going to think your brother is a scumbag
>>
File: 1423893820426.jpg (176 KB, 600x798) Image search: [Google]
1423893820426.jpg
176 KB, 600x798
>>16738285
Honest question, Does he know you feel like this? or even think you don't enjoy it?
>eventually I start to enjoy it
>>
>>16739182
>>16739194
Ok, I see. Here's my advice to you, because I think I'd better speak with my voice than just type...http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Oa8Jvme9zH
>>
>>16739262
It's not that I like doing it but my body reacts on its on whether I want it to or not. And he holds it over my head and taunts me for it.
>>16739266
Thank you for your kind words. I'll see if I can try what you suggested to me.
>>
>>16739308
so does he know it bothers you?
>>
>>16738285
Monitoring this thread for research purposes

I think you should call the police
>>
>>16738285

>Underage tripfag b& shit.

Alll stories here are blah blah blah.
>>
her family might be failing her in this scenario.

hey, op, you are damaged in a way that is not letting you see that you have your priorities mixed up, and i don't think your family will be able to help you deal with this.

you don't see that your basing your decision on stopping physical assaults on your person because you're irrationally worried about someone elses view of you whom you don't currently have any attachments to anyways.

normally i'd say you were just a young dumb kid.

but since the physical assault is sexual, and perpetrated by a family member, i'm telling you your senses on this are broken and need to be rebuilt form the ground up.

this guy, friend of your rapist brother, is inconsequential in the scheme of things in your life, and he definitely wont be the last chance to find someone nice to have in your life.

go to the police, separate yourself from this immediate family.
>>
>>16739194
You called her a bimbo out of jealousy, which isn't unreasonable, and then feel sorry?

You seem like a really sweet girl. Don't let people drag you down, especially not your brother. Wish I could help you but the only one who can help you is yourself, you have to get out of the situation with your brother, best way is to report him.

Good luck OP
>>
sounds kinda stockholm-y. You need to realize that this entire situation is fucked. Contact police about sexual assault
>>
You should stab your brother the next time he rapes you. And that's what he's doing, raping you, even if it's been going on so long that you've let denial fuck up your thinking.

Either stab him or cut his throat after.
>>
>>16740474
wow rude
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.