[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Utz Girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 450x450
I am in need of help! I am a young POC girl and I am in love with the Utz Girl. I can't help but buy a bag of Utz chips every time I'm in the grocery store. Sometimes I go in and don't even buy anything, just to look at her sweet sour cream colored skin and her 'ravish me' red dress. My parents do not approve because she is white, what am I supposed to do?? Not being able to have her would burn my heart to a crisp!
No salt in my thread, this is serious!
>>
Got yourself a waifu, do ya?
>>
File: image.png (569 KB, 720x707) Image search: [Google]
image.png
569 KB, 720x707
Why not try suicide.
>>
This is joke, correct?
>>
>>16736867
No, I'm serious. I've eaten so many Utz chips I'm at risk for heart disease. My doctor tells me to stop but I can't. I feel like that would be betraying her.
>>
File: peeking respectable man.jpg (46 KB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
peeking respectable man.jpg
46 KB, 264x264
>>16736886
If you saw a guy pouring salt into a bag of utz would that be NTR?
>>
>>16736846
MODS This is a thinly disguised advertisement. Ban it.
>>
>>16736921
I honestly get really jealous when I see other people with her. My thoughts mash together and my brain gets fried
>>
>>16736846

POC?

Is that like PACman?

Is this some kind of wierd foreign expression for asians or what??
>>
>>16737017
People of Color
>>
File: image.png (381 KB, 669x664) Image search: [Google]
image.png
381 KB, 669x664
>>16737088
The site you're looking for is tumblr. It can be found in a simple google search.
>>
>>16737017
It stands for Picker of Cotton.
>>
>>16736985
This. No fucking clue what UTZ is and what kind of retard would name a chips brand that
>>
>>16737088

So that's what? Asians and Indians?

They have yellow and red faces, so I guess it makes sense. Seems a bit racist though
>>
You guys don't understand me. This isn't a phase this is me now. You'll never understand because you're not me and you haven't gone through what I've been through
>>
>>16737484
I'm eating utz right now. Bbq flavor. I like to split the bag open and lick all the good stuff out of every corner when I'm done ;)
>>
>>16737484
Write her a letter. Tell her she should change her name from utz to putz.
>>
>>16736846
If this isn't a joke please consider suicide. As a medical professional it's the only option you have.
>>
>>16737558
What 'medical professional?' I bet you're just a dentist or a veterinarian #rekt
>>
>>16736846
new memes are still bad memes
>>
>>16737931
All memes are good memes
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.