[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how does someone even kiss? Is it just touching of the lips?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (71 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
71 KB, 1440x1080
So how does someone even kiss? Is it just touching of the lips?
>>
I use a sledgehammer and a napkin dispenser.
>>
>>16735453
No,it's far more complicated than that. You'd never fully understand.
>>
It's not as simple as just lips touching. There are 16 different steps involved.
>>
it depends on if you're kissing with your mouth or with your penis. its easier with your penis because all you need to do is jam it in her mouth and tell her to start sucking
>>
File: 46761_feel.png (354 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
46761_feel.png
354 KB, 5000x5000
i've... learned how to kiss from my dreams

it's like touching lips but there's a bit of suction involved

Any chads and staceys care to verify?
>>
You suck their top lip while they suck your bottom, or vice versa
>>
>>16735717
Just...no

It's, well, it's just different. I've finding it hard to properly describe. It depends a lot on the situation, the sort of kiss you're going for, the girl, etc. You don't full blown makeout every time you see her. Likewise, you aren't doing petite little kisses when you're getting hot and heavy.

Something you just sort of have to figure out as you go
>>
I'm a KV who is way too old to be that.

When the time comes, do I explain that or just go for it and explain after as I see the shocked expression on her face?
>>
>>16735453
You know despite being KV I never had this fear, I'm sure I've seen enough kissing in movies to be an expert by now, how difficult could it be
>>
File: 1452387337977.jpg (68 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1452387337977.jpg
68 KB, 900x900
>>16735787

YOU DON'T KNOW MY PAIN
>>
>>16735806
mouth slightly open. your top lip rests just above their top lip, the bottom placed between their lips. suck on their lip. change up the lip. change your head angle. add some tongue, just don't get too ambitious too quickly. suck harder, softer, light biting on the lips, add some innocent pecks to be cute. kiss her cheek, kiss her neck, kiss whatever. nibble on that bitch's earlobe if you'd like.

the more passionate the situation, the larger your mouth will open and the more tongue you will use.

just make something up. "i've always been a bad kisser. don't judge me." with a smile and a laugh. tell her you could use the practice.

i don't fucking know nigga.
>>
>>16735787
Or it could depend on the girl? My boo likes a lot of small kisses on her back and bites on her neck.
>>
>>16735453
No you have to stick your tongue down their throat.
>>
>>16735453
There are different types of kissing. Usually a deeper kiss is a combination of different styles.

1) just a peck or a light kiss, closed lips, just softly make the "smack" with your lips against theirs

2) kissing their lip, slightly sucking on either their lower or upper lip, careful "nibbles" (not with real teeth

3) french kissing, slip your tongue in their mouth, they'll sort of do the same, maybe try to suck on their tongue a bit, it's sloppy but nice

4) sucking more hard on their lip, or even perhaps using some teeth (VERY little), full-on going though their mouth with your tongue, hot and heavy

A good kiss sort of varies between these (though maybe not always the last one), and also has some time so it's not all frantic sucking but has some slow, languid time and a bit of teasing in between.

Horrible kissing mistakes include
- being like a limp fish or having your lips sort of doughy all the time
- too much spit and drool
-sucking on their lip too much and too hard, I've literally once tried to make out with a dude who sucked on my lip so much I was honestly afraid a blood vessel was going to burst by the 3rd kiss because he sucked on the same goddamn place with great force. So I cut it short and never responded to him again holy shit (there were other problems too, it was just the final straw)

Also pay attention to how the girl is moving and acting in the kiss. If you're doing something and they sort of try to pull away or change what you're doing it's probably a bad move. They'll likely moan a bit, or go "mmmmh" while kissing if you do something really well
>>
It's as hard as high maths.
>>
>>16737039
I've never had any but this kind, even my first time.

I guess I'm sub-y like that. Sometimes with these guys after it's all over (and it's over quickly) I imagine having them lie back and let me do everything.

Fuck I'm miserable right now.
>>
>>16738104
at least you aren't a dead fish like my current gf.
>>
>>16738087
>>16735834
Goodness gracious you guys you're getting me worked up. :(
>>
The first time I kissed a guy I just intuitively knew how to do it

I was also drunk, try being drunk
>>
>>16737039
That shit's what scared me off of kissing for two years.

>>16738087
This is good advice. Also if the guy makes the softest moan while things start getting hot and heavy, man oh man
>>
>>16738865
who the fuck moans during kissing
>>
>>16738865
Quick little sounds mang, my bf and I both do it and holy shit is it nice when he does it
>>
>>16738103
im only through calc, is that high enough?
>>
>>16738880
Aww fuck, that was meant for you >>16738873
My bad
>>
Practice makes perfect. Slut it out like the girls do. You'll be a winner. You know, cause girls dig manwhores, I mean seasoned players.
>>
shit i have a boner
>>
Just lean in and figure it out from there
I had my first with a way more experienced person, just say you haven't done it in a while
I was drunk too, you can blame it on that
>>
No.
>>
I'm a 28 year old kissless virgin and I've always wanted to know what it's like to be kissed. Obviously no normal girl would ever kiss me. I've asked strippers if they'd make out with me. They said no. I offered them a hundred dollars to. They still said no. I think the next thing I'm going to kiss is the barrel of a gun.
>>
>>16738873
Oh, yeah. If a guy moans during kissing it makes me crazy. Right now just thinking about that has me shaking.
>>
>>16739104
U serious? No prostitute kisses. Thats like the most famous thing about the sex under culture. Idiot.
>>
Stick your lips out and don't jam your tongue down her throat. Reciprocate her movements. If she's timid, then you be more timid. If she's being rough, then you be rough.
>>
>>16738873
yeah that's news to me. i imagine most people would be weirded out, but hey after you form a serious relationship with someone just be yourself
>>
>>16739141
I have a good friend that I want to remain friends with. I hate the term fuckbuddy or fwb but yeah we do that. We've fucked any number of times but haven't kissed on the mouth yet and I dont' want to, ever. I want to stay friends no matter what. I do not want to be in a romantic relationship with this person. To me kissing is incredibly intimate and romantic. I also won't let him eat my pussy but i'm more likely to let him do that than kiss me.
>>
>>16739161
i could never do that. kissing is what warms me up for sex
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.