[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm juggling 2 fuck buddies and a girlfriend who don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
File: download_20151217_142510.jpg (44 KB, 750x635) Image search: [Google]
download_20151217_142510.jpg
44 KB, 750x635
I'm juggling 2 fuck buddies and a girlfriend who don't know about each other. there's also this other girl who I'm infatuated with and trying to bang who is taking up a lot of my time.

Valentines day is coming up and the 3 girls are gonna get pissed when I reject them for an excuse I haven't thought of yet.

What's a good excuse to not spend Vday with a girl?
>>
>>16724886
Spent day in the ER from some bad sandnigger resturant
>>
Other than vday how do you manage the girls. I have a similar problem but they like to look at my phone and it fucks up occasionally
>>
>>16724886
Why don't you dump all three of them? That will save both you and them some time and effort.
>>
Death in the family--works every time.
>"But no one in my family is dead"
It's a lie....but if that's too degenerate for you then say you are taking care of a sick relative. Lie, my brother, LIE.
>>
What's your long term plan for each girl? I wouldn't bother with the fuck buddies, maybe get something nice for your girlfriend and something small for the infatuation.
>>
Literal scum, when i want to fuck a bunch of chicks i just have fuck buddies but if i really like a girl i just date her. I dont understand how terrible your lives must be to be so scummy to someone you care about.
>>
>>16724896

Because OP is having fun.

I think he's a scumbag, but that's irrelevant.

OP, pick one girl and tell the others you have to see someone at the hospital, tell each one you'll make up for it.
>>
>>16724895

It's a hassle. When I'm with my gf I change the name of the other girls to my male friends names incase they call. I can say "anon is calling me but I don't want to talk to him." All texts from them get rerouted to hidden inbox.

When I'm with the girls, I pretend that my gf is my favorite cousin and that's why we text a lot. It's tough too because I live with my gf can she gets home at 6pm so I tell these girls I go in to work at 6pm (I don't work). And can only hang out during school hours.

It's a pain. Yes I'd like to dump the 2 fu k buddies and just keep my gf and the new girl long enough to pump and few times and dump.
>>
So how does this work. Do you actually feel love towards your girlfriend? Or do you just like the security? Would you call yourself polyamorous?

Also, chances are 90% your girlfriend already knows.
>>
>casual sex is easy to get
>literally no reason to be hurting people in order to fuck multiple girls

I can only conclude that you're a bad person
>>
File: 1453013839429.png (71 KB, 482x428) Image search: [Google]
1453013839429.png
71 KB, 482x428
OP. I hate the kind of person you are. It's one thing to have meaningless sex with women with whom you don't care for and vice versa - but to have meaningless sex with strange women WHILE having a girlfriend that may or may not be doing the same thing and who LOVES YOU....I hope she breaks your heart and you learn a lesson.
>>
>>16724886
how did you do this?
did you approach the girls, did they approach you?
how long have you had this going?
are the girls sluts/pretty/low/high/self-esteem/etc.
I'm realy curious how one can attract enough to be áble to do this.
>>
>>16724940

I love her but I guess its more of a security thing. We've been together 5 Years and I'm in the best shape of my life while she's going the other way.

As for the girls, one is chill and gives me space, the other is in love with me and is clingy. The infatuation is a new thing I just met 2 weeks ago. I can tell she's into me.

Gf has said some things that make me think she knows but if she knew she would leave me 100% sure of that.

so the new girl can fuck off because it's vday and we don't have to spend it together because we're not even dating. We went to lunch on Thursday after class but that's it. It's the other 2 that will be upset.

They all think I want to be with them long term but I just want to fuck. My gf is the one I'm staying with. Perhaps I should tell these girls that my heart is taken or something.
>>
>>16724886
>2 fuck buddies
>Valentines day

That's not how it works.

For this to be an issue they must think they're dating you.
>>
>>16724971
So you're having sex with other women because your girlfriend is out of shape? She is supporting you while you're going to school, maybe that's why you have the time to get in shape and she doesn't?
>>
>>16724971

>They all think I want to be with them long term but I just want to fuck.

As a single guy right now I'm pretty jelly, good for you OP.
>>
>>16724966
not him, but the way to juggle multiple girls is to be attractive in one way or another, go out and interact with a bunch of girls, and get into casual relationships with them the normal way.

And then apparently lie and tell them all you're interested in something longterm in order to trick them into wasting their time on you.

Don't do this, obviously.

The better way to do it is be honest and up front about only wanting a casual relationship and proactively treat them like a human being. There's a little bit more cycling of women if you do this, as you let them drop (and come back) whenever they want it, but there's zero lying, you can maintain happy, positive relationships and sometimes you make a good friend out of it that lasts longer than the fucking.
>>
>>16724966

Met at school.

Girl A

Met last year
Was a virgin 21 years old
Very religious no sex until marriage type.
Moderate self esteem, she would blush around me.
Very pretty, but juicy tits, meh ass.

Girl B met last semester.
Very thin model type body nice tots
More social, highernself esteem
She came onto me and I noticed it so went along with it.
Very pretty green eyes.

Girl C.

Just met
Very Intelligent, introverted, modest
Big booty but she's a little thick.
Moderate self esteem.
Shy around me
>>
>>16724979
They do. One even made plans already about what to do and what costume she's going to buy for that night.

Fuck buddies in my eyes

As for the other dude, dont be jelly. I'm in some shit and its all going to come crashing down eventually. Probably on vday
>>
>>16725014
I'm not jelly, I'm mad that you're not approaching this ethically.
>>
>>16725027

i believe he was talking to >>16724987

Hate on the OP all you want, but the truth is he's making 3-4 girls feel happy. I can't even do that to one girl. Looking at it that way, I kind of have a hard time hating him.
>>
>>16725038

I'm too much of a pussy to be upfront with them. I can't tell them no and that's why I'm in this mess to begin with.

How do I even bring it up? I don't want to hurt their feelings.
>>
>>16725038
"hes making 3-4 girls feel happy" dude get real he's just using them for pussy. This is an open and shut case. Tell the truth suffer the consequences OP. I swear I'm on the fence about this being bait because no one can be this fucking stupid. But then again there are your occasional dumbass people that dont think ahead when it comes to doing this crap.
>>
>>16725076
spend valentins day with your gf otherwise she will be mad.

tell the others that you will spend valentins day with them and that you are looking forward to it.

then on valentins day, tell them your uncle had a heart attack and that you where super close and that he was basically your second dad. tell them you are super sorry but that you got to spend the day in the hospital with him. look up how a heart attack affects a person and how long he will take to recover (it would be obvious that you lie if one of the girls had a similar situation and you mess up something basic).

make a detailed story. dont tell them different stories, you might mess up.

by the way, your uncle survives in as good health as he can be expected, so you dont have to fake sadness or grief.

meet the girls asap after valentins day to make up for it.

this is the best situation imo:
-gf happy and suspects nothing
-good excuse
-but nothing horrible so it does not ruin the mood and you do not have to fake emotions as thats really hard to genuinly do
-it is not planned so the girls will probably not suspect nothing either.

dont listen to the jelly haters, post-sexual revolution dating was made for attractive sociopaths.

why could I not be born attractive?

gl OP
>>
Post stats OP

In b4 6'5" 230lbs 10%bf Chad Thundercock
>>
>>16724886
What a shallow life. All for vagina
>>
>>16724922
Fuck you Mr. "pump and dump" You know how bad that fucking feels bitch? hope someone you love plays you that way and you kill yourself. Karma, bitch.
>>
>>16725250
I'm not dumping I'm sticking around faggot.

>>16725191
I'm 6'3 205lbs. I was 180 and went up to 215 and cut 10 pounds recently. Don't know BF % but it's under 20 for sure.

>>16725173
Well this is what I would do but I guess I'm coming to /adv/ for advice on how to come clean. This method is more akin to how I would handle things and that's living fast and loose.

I know In the OP I said I needed an excuse but I just want to disappear from these girls lives.
>>
>>16725273
tell them you are not feeling it. dont tell them that you have a gf or other relationships. jesus just google how to break up.
>>
>>16724886
Lol you arent supposed to spend valentines with your fwb
>>
>>16725076
I'm gonna go hit up a bar with a friend right now but if you check back in to this thread in a few hours I can help you out (I wanna think this through for myself too since I'm recently single)

Lack of social norms on how to deal with casual sex relationships is a real problem in the modern world, it wouldn't cause so much drama if people could know and agree on how to do it properly.

If you really care about this girls you should definitely spend some time figuring how to make this right with them.
>>
>not finding time for all 3

Learn to manage your time better.
>>
You're a very shitty person OP.
I'm surprised so many people are agreeing with you on this subject.
Your girlfriend doesn't deserve what you are doing to her. Piece of shit.
>>
>>16725736
Op should go the sitcom route and schedule three dates at the same time in nearby restaurants. Maximum hilarity as he goes to and fro.
>>
>>16725834
THIS. You're a piece of shit.

"Pumping and dumping" is rape. It's taking someone under false pretenses and is very very hurtful. Fuck you little bitch you deserve every bad thing that's coming to you.
>>
>>16726107
Whine more, bitch. Take your shitty bitching somewhere else.
>>
>>16724886
>>16724895
eeeeeeeeeey, how about you degenerate pieces of shit just kill yourselves instead?
>>
>>16726107
>"Pumping and dumping" is rape.

No it's not.

You're confusing "consent" with "breach of contract". It is not rape in any sense and you fucking demean all ACTUAL rape victims. You're an asshole.
>>
>>16726182
It's still fucking disgusting, like all casual, hedonistic sex.

I don't think it is a coincidence that the doctrine of sexual liberation coincided with the mainstream acceptance of mentally ill faggots. There exists a queerification of heterosexual love wherein it mimics homosexual love (purely narcissistic, hedonistic, regressive and anti-social behavior) leading to a greater acceptance of meaningless, self-gratifying and demeaning sexual conduct and attitudes for both men and women. I truly do find it fucking disgusting.
>>
>>16725702
Thanks dude, much appreciated.

As for breach of contract/rape? Lol I'm not telling these girls anything. I'm vague in what I want with them in the future and never answer their questions directly.

I know my gf doesn't deserve it but she's not taking care of herself and we don't get intimate often. She's insecure about her weight gain and doesn't want to do it as often but lacks the discipline to eat right. She doesn't show me affection whereas these other girls can't keep their hands off me. I can't help it but get hard and want to fuck them.

I'm going to try to cut the first two girls out and keep the new one and my girlfriend. I haven't had sex with the new one yet so maybe that's the cause of my infatuation
>>
>>16726210

Get of load of this KV school shooter
>>
>>16726210
>mentally ill faggots

you mean like yourself?
>>
>>16726472
Dude I grew up doing what you're doing. Still doing it in my 40ies with a wife and kids.

Decide if you really want to keep the gf, things won't get better so you either accept her as she is (which is quite ok), dump her or keep getting fun chicks on the side. I accepted my wife as she is and life's been great. I will never leave her.

As for the vday dilemma, you must spend it with the gf. Don't play with her heart.

With the others, which is where the real problem lies, how to keep the pussy available without doing too much or too little.... beware the one who's getting attached. That's going to end soon when she feels you aren't reciprocating her feelings for more. So dump her now and replace her with the new crush who won't expect much for vday other than something that stokes anticipation.

The one who's FB and not too attached, send her something but don't try and see her, tell her you've made arrangements to help a friend move house and you're staying over that night.

So, vday with the gf, nothing but sweet somethings for the other 2. Problem solved.

Btw, side chicks nearly always want more and if they know about the gf they will up the pressure for you to leave and be theirs alone. It gets worse as they get older. Women in their late 20s and 30s are the worst as their baby alarm clock is always ringing.
>>
>>16724886
dump them all

date a girl that's just as much of a piece of shit as you....

cheat on each other until the world implodes
>>
>>16726585

thanks for the advice mate. yes i know to spend vday with my gf. im planning on keeping her.

i want to dump the attached one but sex is crazy, she does anything i want. i fear she miht find out where i live though and show up to my place unexpected. if she starts wonderin why she can never come over, or why i never hang out after 6pm or on weekends then im screwed.
>>
File: baitman.jpg (205 KB, 590x322) Image search: [Google]
baitman.jpg
205 KB, 590x322
>>16725242
>>16725250

Better than getting cucked by some sour bitch
>>
>>16727169
Better than fucking someone who is a sociopath who stabbed someone.
>>
>>16727179

That's relative.
>>
>>16727186
Naw… but it's worth knowing so my bf and I can laugh at your dreadlock mugshot.
>>
>>16727190

Dreadlock mugshot?
>>
>>16724986
Yeah, OP is a scumbag and a leech.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.