[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
no one under 30 wants to settle down?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 2
File: housewife.jpg (32 KB, 269x218) Image search: [Google]
housewife.jpg
32 KB, 269x218
Started to get a little lonely.

20, work 90 hours a week, work from home, no co workers.

I go to the grocery store or the gym and I see cute girls around my age, get their numbers, sometimes we fuck.

But it seems like there are no 16-20 year old girls that just want to settle down and have some kids.

It's sad.

Am I looking in the wrong places?

I want a live in maid pretty much, that is willing to do cooking/cleaning you know, like an hour a day in exchange for complete security in her life, knowing she won't ever be hungry, or alone, or homeless, or poor.

It just seems impossible. Everytime I meet a girl my age, they're going to college or something, which is huge deal breaker.

Girls seem not to take me seriously once they find out my age, because they think it's impossible for a 20 year old to have a good, high paying job because all the 20 year olds they know are broke college kids that can't find 2 nickels to rub together.

Since when is there a deficit of women that want kids?

I had a 18 year old I was fucking tell me I'm perfect and she loves me but 'I'm too young to settle down with'

What the fuck? I'm older than you.

Or girls that don't know how to cook and stuff like that.
>>
you basically need to find a girl with traditional values

church is probably a good place

another option is to search dating apps girls that specifically tell you that they want to settle down
>>
>>16724696

I don't like dating apps. I think it's a meme.

Church is a good idea.

My problem with dating apps is the time investment, if I meet a girl, in person, and I ask for her number, I can look in her eyes and see if she likes me or not.

Dating app is pixels on a screen, I don't want to swipe swipe swipe and then meet someone who likes me because they like my face
>>
>Am I looking in the wrong places?

yes

there are countries where it's more common for girls to settle down at a younger age, cook for you and etc

if you live in the US or basically any western country, it will be very rare to find someone
>>
>>16724679
You wanna settle down with a gurl? Come on bro, this is the USA, girls don't wanna settle down, they wanna cheat, manipulate, have "fun" with a bunch men and women. And THEN settle down with such a nice SAFE guy like you. It's soo progressive don't you think?

Seriously op, if you live in the western world you are shit out luck. It's not hip or cool to settle down with someone. It's just a series of hookups and breakups until your broken heart litteraly kills you or settle for being a third wheel to bbc.
>>
>>16724679
>16 to 20
>have kids

You are certified retarded of you want this and think it's a good idea. You're 20. You're still a fucking kid yourself. Live your life fully for another 5 years before you say stupid shit like this again
>>
>>16724724

/thread
>>
>>16724679
Hey op, I can be your gf.

Just ignore my penis. K? Take care of me and I'll take care of your house.

I don't wanna work anymore.
>>
>>16724679
Go to south america. The goal for (most of) girls there is to become a waifu after they finish middle school. Plus, they cook well
>>
>>16724724

>You're still a kid yourself

Based on what? Their are 30 year olds that live at home and work at burger king- they're kids. 25 year olds in grad school- kids.

I'm not a kid.

'Live my life fully' meaning what? Sleep with easy girls? I've been doing that, not because I want to, but because I get mislead, and Im tired of it.

Anyways for all the guys saying to go to south america, lol, I work in USA, can't move
>>
>>16724770
You cannot expect to be taken seriously when you're sleeping with them so quickly, slut.
>>
>>16724742

Sorry, not my cup of tea.

But yeah, I know right? Work isn't fun and it isn't easy- espeically work that lets you have all the finest things in life.

So why are there such a deficiet of girls that want the finer things but don't want to work? 99% will never get rich working anyways, because they won't work hard enough or aren't smart enough, so why not take the 100% odds of having a nice life and doing little/no work?

I don't get it. If I was a girl I would quit my job timmrow and find a man like me
>>
>>16724780

What do you want me to do?

I want to sleep with them as soon as I can, because I want to establish myself as someone they have sex with, not a friend.

After we fuck, that doesn't mean I don't want to be friends, or more, you know, partners.

Anyways, if I don't fuck her right away, she will fuck someone else, and how can I love someone that thought of another man after she met me?
>>
>>16724795
Shut the fuck up you are rich, you got no problems. Money will solve em for you.

There case closed. NEXT
>>
>>16724770
Kid as in you're 20 and know fuck all compared to who you are in the longrun. You're not prepared for a family yet. Do you own your home? Own your car? Have savings? Investments? Are you secure enough to be fiscally stable for 3 months If you lost your job? Chances are the answer is 'no' to a lot of those

Additionally, you're a kid in regards to you've not lived a true adult life for the sake of yourself and only for yourself. You've probably never traveled abroad, enjoyed real fine dining where you drop 200 to 300 just on yourself, gone on a cruise, etc etc.

Get that shit under your belt.

Additionally, if by some I'll fated stroke of luck you find some womanchild ignorant and equally devoid of life experiences willing to birth your spawn after getting married, you best get that bitch to sign a prenup and never place any of your assets in any kind of joint ownership.

Like I said....still a kid.
>>
>>16724783
Because that's how women get called golddiggers.

Thanks for calling us women lazy and stupid btw. Please don't ever talk to a woman like that. No wonder that no one wants you and you get called too young.
>>
>>16724795
Oh my god you are an abomination for all men. Is it that fucking hard to take a girl out on dates, be romantic and show her you can take care of her? You are a sexist prick who thinks women are stupid sluts. Not all women want to sleep around. You are clearly attracting those and it's clear that you don't want a woman like that to settle down with. Stop sleeping with women so fast. You are such an idiot.
>>
>>16724809
>Do you own your home? Own your car? Have savings? Investments? Are you secure enough to be fiscally stable for 3 months If you lost your job?

All of the above.

A wife and kids are expensive, why would I want a liability I can't afford? I'm no fool anon.

>>16724810

You mis understand. You don't have to be lazy and stupid to be poor- you just have to not be very smart and very hard working.

Smart and hard working isn't enough, you need to be exceptional if you want to make exceptional money

It's not easy, and not everyone is cut out for it- but all women like nice stuff no?
>>
>>16724809
This is so true.

You can also knock up one of those girls and tie them to you biologically. Strongest connection.
>>
>>16724830

Except for savings*

Successful people don't have large amounts of liquid cash, by and large, other than day traders, and those need that to trade, so it's not really "liquid"

>>16724828

Am I really such a monster? I just want someone to love and take care of
>>
>>16724851
Then don't sleep with them so fast. How is that so hard for you to understand?
>>
Lol all my friends 20-25 have settled down or gotten into 5 year plus relationships.
>>
I have female friends that ended their education at 21 and are now teachers looking to settle down. That's quite young already. Look for one of those. Take them on dates, pay for the dates. Be a gentleman. Give them flowers and chocolate. Do not scare them away by trying to initiate sex. A waifu to take care of is more than just feeding her and giving her shelter. You have to spoil her in return for the cooking and cleaning and raising the children,
>>
>>16724830
You're a rarity then OP. Problem is, you won't find a girl or woman your age who has her shit together. You're asking for someone too weak to stand on their own to let you take control of their lives.

If you really have your shit together , then you'd be doing yourself a catastrophic disservice trying to find a person to have kids wth who is too much a child to have children with. I admire the whole young and barefoot ideology, but you seem as if your ought to be too smart for that.
>>
>>16724866

Yeah anon, but I'm not looking for someone going to college, or working unless they want to quit.

I don't need a woman for her degree, I need her for her ability to cook, clean, and love, and college won't teach her any of that.

I also don't need her for her money, I don't need someone to pay me 'rent' on a house I own outright, or someone to pay for their own food or clothes.

>>16724858

Look, I'm of the opinion that if a woman meets someone she's crazy about, she'll sleep with them right away, because of the passion.

If she hasn't met someone she will sleep with right away, she just has met someone she's crazy about-

And if she isn't head over heals with me I don't want her
>>
>>16724885
This image you have of girls doesn't stick with the wife image you made up for yourself. A woman who looks for someone to settle down with is not going to have sex with him quickly. If he's willing to wait, that means she's worth it to him and he won't have sex quickly with someone else either.
>>
If you want her to cook and clean for an hour a day, then what else is she supposed to do during the day? Don't you think she can have a job and life of her own too, then?
>>
>>16724885
It's the other way around. If ac girl really loves someone, she won't sleep with him right away because we're think you may label is as a whore. We're brought up this way: you sleep with him on the first date, he'll think you do the same with every guy and ditch you.
>>
>>16724918
I agree with this.
I may WANT to have sex with someone right away, but I have some self control and I wouldn't do it. I expect the other person to act the same way.
If someone is not up to date me and treat me right without expecting sex, I wouldn't even date him.
>>
>>16724933
Excuse all the typos; I'm using swype.
>>
>>16724918

Look, I don't expect women to be able to resist someone that they're crazy about when they are single- because I'm a realist. Women don't work like that, there are no princesses

What I want is a girl that can resist everyone other than me when she's NOT single.

If a girl doesn't want to sleep with me right away, I just assume she thinks I'm a 9/10, and that means it won't work.
>>
>>16724924

Stay around the house, look pretty, do whatever she wants really.

If she wants to watch TV 12 hours a day, OK. If she wants to spend 12 hours a day watching me do work or talking to me while I work, OK
>>
>>16724949
Except you want a princess, so your whole ideology of women is exactly what's keeping you from finding a wife.
>>
>>16724956
This would be a chav or an American roma/gypsie. Both are trailer trash.
>>
>>16724973

Someone that won't cheat on me and is head over heals with me is a princess?

Princess means virginal waifu no?

I don't mind if she's had other men, because then she will know how amazing I am, since she has other guys to compare me against, and apreicate me that much more.

A virgin girl might think all guys are this good in bed, have a dick this big, etc and take me for granted

I want her to have had an ex bf so she can think to herslef 'wow this guy is 100 times better than any other guy I fucked I better not lose him'
>>
>>16724956
You just don't want her to leave the house and have a life of her own?
>>
>>16724988

I mean, she can have a life of her own. She has all day- she can paint, knit, make music, do whatever she wants.

If she wants to go out clubbing with her friends, cool, do it when you are single and pay for your own food, or wait until I have some time free up and can take you
>>
>>16724851
you are not a monster ffs almost everyone on this website is a fucking moranon.

do you specificly want a girl that is younger then you? why not a women that's like 25+y/o?
is that an option?

and if you do want girls 16/20, bruh the west is the last place you should look.
it's completely not accepted by our culture, it looks like you just have to keep doing what you're doing.
the girls will get older over time, and voila, the problem solves itself.
>>
>>16724983
No, a princess is someone who gets taken care of for being pretty.
>>
>>16724874
then he's basicly letting them friendzone him.
>are you gonna tell OP that he must take his fedora and katana too?
>>
>>16724998

Well, I want a girl who is 18 because I intend to be with her in 30 years and in 30 years i want her to be 48, not 55.

Not saying I will have a mid life crisis and leave her, but you get it right
>>
>>16724993
Then find an artist, case closed. They're pretty hot and need to be supported. They probably respect themselves more than you seem to respect women, though. So they're probably quite hard to get.
>>
>>16724679
OP is looking for a waifu eternal manic pixie girl. OP is going to be dissapoint
>>
>>16725008
All girls who are serious about men complain about chivalry being gone. There is a huge difference between going to lunch with a friend and being taken out on a date by a man, trust me. My boyfriend was literally the first man to ever have taken me out for dinner, paying for it and ending the night with a kiss. It was clear enough he didn't want to be friendzoned and I wouldn't have dared to do so because of his boldness. Men who get friendzoned are the ones who are too afraid to take a girl out on a serious date, give her a flower and give her a magical night. The ones I've friendzoned only ever asked to "hang out" and that just means "let's fuck".

You want a wife, then you better treat her like gold and she will respect you for taking her seriously like that, especially these days where romance is so scarce and chivalry has disappeared.
>>
>>16724696
Church is right

I know a ton of < 24year olds who are already settling down with their minimum wage boyfriends and getting married.

No thanks.
>>
>>16725010

Probably, yeah.

Last girlfriend was some weeb so I know what I don't like now- weebs.

Or maybe weebs are ok. I don't know. Was just one weeb that I didn't work out with.

She miscarried, got really bad depression, we tried again, another miscarriage, more depression, she started cutting herself, stuff like that,

Was just sad because she got super attached to the babies, talking to them, putting earbuds with her crappy k-pop on her belly,

broke the poor girls heart
>>
>>16724679
Dude. You were born in the wrong generation. Non trash Girls our age think about marriage about 25-27.
Guys our age think about it 30-35.
Just save money and establish a career right now.
>>
>>16725055

>non trash
>doesn't want to settle down until 1/2 of her life is over

See, I disagree. I want someone to live my life with
>>
>>16725292
You're at work 90 hours a week. You're barely spending any time with her at all
>>
>>16724679
>I want a live in maid pretty much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L44fwkfx4ag
>>
Try dating sites geared towards long term commitments. Bypass the casuals, find someone likeminded. It's doubtful that the kind of girl seeking a commitment is going to be banging guys she meets at the gym, you're barking up the wrong tree.
>>
>>16724770

Your brain is literally still developing until your mid 20s.
You've been an 'adult' for two fucking years and you spend 90 hours a week working, you really think you have the life experience to call yourself an adult?
>>
>>16724885
>Look, I'm of the opinion that if a woman meets someone she's crazy about, she'll sleep with them right away, because of the passion.
Then you're a retard.

You want a woman who is simultaneously full of spontaneous passion, but also 100% committed and practical. This woman does not fucking exist. No one who is seriously concerned with building a future with you is going to go and fuck someone else if he snoozes on the first date, and she's not going to want to fuck you on a first date either.

Do you have any idea how insane you sound?
>>
>>16725324

I have the money

>>16725304

No, live in gf is what i'm after, I get to spend all day with her.

>>16725345

Every woman will fuck on the first date if you're good enough.

If she doesn't think I'm good enough for that, I don't want to take care of her.

EX: You think your girlfriend is a prude because she fucked you on date 10 and fucks you once a month, but she fucked me on the first date and 10 times a day.

There are no prudish girls, just guys that aren't good enough to get them dripping and hot
>>
>>16725641

You're deluded.
Go outside and interact with people, seriously, you're fucking bonkers.
You don't need a bang maid, you need an assistant or something to decrease these stupid bonkers-making hours you work.
>>
>>16724828

Not him, but I personally find a lot of women to be shallow and vapid as fuck, so I don't really bother with the emotional investment.

Dating nowadays is an exchange of valuables, anyways, so don't get all pissy about it.
>>
>>16725650

Look, I could hire an employee, and he would work 40 hours and a week... and reduce my workload by 5 hours.

The reason I make so much money is because in 5 hours I do what a normal person does in 40, so it doesn't make sense to delegate.

Plus, those 5 hours will result in work with a higher attention to detail and better results than his 40.

I've hired and hired and there just isn't another me- and that's that.

If there was another me I'd pay him 200k/yr and suck his dick
>>
>>16725307

I'm not sleazy anon.

I'm trying to move away from casual sex because I don't want it- I can get sex, I can get a maid- I want a woman to love that gives me maid work AND sex
>>
So how do you approach girls at the store or gym? I never know how to talk to people in these situations..
>>
File: sess.png (357 KB, 852x479) Image search: [Google]
sess.png
357 KB, 852x479
>>16725768
Ask her if she knows a character that is stronger than Madara Uchiha
>>
>>16725768

I smile at them, that's like a test, if they smile back, which they do 99% of the time, I ask for their number, which they give me 95% of the time.

Then there is a pretty big chance that they will respond to your text, but 50%+ will just text you like

'im ok'

'yh'

'bored u know' .

So that's a waste of time. Wait for the girl that texts you like 1 paragrpah at a time lots of hearts and smiley faces and stuff

Also lots of girls will be like 'yeah I like this guy' at the grocery store or the gym, and flirt with you, and give you their number, but later on the phone they're already over you, they can't see you, the spark is gone
>>
>>16725775

yeah or that
>>
>>16725693
You seriously are deluded and have a warped view of reality. As previous anons have stated you can't have your cake and eat it to. You're better off getting a maid and fucking sluts, because its going to be hard to find someone who loves a person with your personality.

Maybe buy a mirror and jerk off in front of it, at least that person loves you.
>>
>>16724679
>work 90 hours a week

You might want to reduce those hours or you'll struggle getting into something serious. You're gonna have to get through all those dating 'formalities' and that needs you to be a bit more flexible.
>>
so what exactly do you do for a living?
>>
>>16724679
You do know that girls around that age range just want to have fun and sleep around with Chad or Jamal every chance they get.

Wait till you're 30 if you really want to settle down with a girl within your age range.
>>
Err. It depends Op a lot of women want to work now a days. I am 22 married to a 29 year old and we split the chores. I also work and do not want kids though. You just have to find a lady who is cool with that life style. Maybe find a girl that does a remote job. But most girls my age now a days do not even think of settling down until their 30s unless they want kids so if you want kids go for it but if not it will be a bit harder to find the right fit.
>>
>>16724679
>no one under 30 wants to settle down?
Pretty much. FOMO reigns supreme in this day and age. In ten years, people will say no one under 40 wants to settle down.
>>
>>16725693
I find it hard to believe a 20 year old is making any time of money to be comfortably living on their own with a house, car, etc already down.
This is obvious bait but you'll never find what you're looking for OP unless you get a mail order bride. A woman who isnt desperate isnt gonna put up with you bull
>>
>>16728353
type*
>>
>>16724679
Haha, that's been my dream for some time now. I'm a 18yo girl and just want to settle down and have kids, work around the house and just focus on the kids lives. So yh we do exist. But I wont rely on it happening, sadly, so I'll just work until I'm stable enough to create my own family. Good luck OP finding yourself a woman!
>>
>>16725641
> There are no prudish girls, just guys that aren't good enough to get them dripping and hot

Being a 21 year old woman, I agree.
>>
>>16725009
You sound like such a sociopath, dude. You're wanting a woman to live up to your ridiculous and conflicting standards, young enough to ensure she's hot in 30 years so MAYBE you won't decide to upgrade? Seriously? You want women to be serious about you now just so you can possibly dump them years down the line as you've always anticipated if they aren't perfect after 30 years? If you're not a troll, youre gross and need to actually make friends with some women instead of treating them all like potential mates to bitch about when it doesn't work like in your fantasy world. People just aren't like that, dude. Love doesn't work that way.
>>
>>16728652
And they say not all women are the same
>>
>>16725693

It wasn't a literal suggestion you autistic oaf.
>>
>>16724679
Keep in mind that if you divorce the girl will be screwed. Not having an education, no work experience,...she will be unemployable. Nobody gets married while expecting to divorce one day but it's too risky to depend on a husband for everything if you have nothing to fall back on. Unless she's going to get ridiculous amounts of money from a divorce that would sustain her for life - which is a bad strategy for you.
>>
If ur 20 then most women would assume that all that money comes from mommy and daddy. Young girls usually look for a sugar daddy whos in their 35-45 because for the most part thats the age most single guys have money and are willing to spend it on a young girl toy. OP you could also look for a 28-35 single girl. Those are usually more desperate to settle down.
>>
>>16725693
What exactly do you do?
>>
Another thing Op, most girls know that the economy is not that great and that the job market is fucked. Seems retarded from your part not to expect a girl to get a degree or be workng when if by some choice 5-10 years later you dump her it will be very hard for her to get a good job when she has no skills other than being a housewife.
>>
>>16724679
this is beyond retarded, I'm going back to /b
>>
>>16724715
> if you live in the US or basically any western country, it will be very rare to find someone

I grew up in Germany and finding a girl with traditional values in the US is noticeably easier in the US.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.