[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Too Tight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 594437196_747.jpg (53 KB, 449x676) Image search: [Google]
594437196_747.jpg
53 KB, 449x676
My Girlfriend's vagina is too tight and we can't have sex - can anyone give me advice?

We're both virgins, and we've tried 4 or 5 times to have sex now, with no results. The problem is that her vagina is absolutely tiny compared to my penis. I can't even fit the tip in. Every attempt has come after an hour or so of foreplay after which she's sopping wet, but she's still barely wide enough for me to fit a single finger inside.

After googling the problem I was presented with the disorder "vaginismus". My girlfriend seems typical of the symptoms, but the main causes are said to be related to psychological trauma regarding sex, which my Girlfriend claims she has not experienced.

This is really starting to become a bit of a problem for us, especially for my girlfriend who seems to blame herself for the problem. If anyone here has overcome a similar situation I would really appreciate your help. Thanks.
>>
>>16723792
Start with fingering. That could also be a chance for you to master your finger technique. Do it for like week or two, and try going a tiny bit deeper every time - and after a while she'll be stretched enough to try real sex.

Also, condoms can make sex feel even rougher than normal, so since you're both virgins and there's no risk of STD's, you could try it without condoms and with lots of lube. Just make sure you can pull out on time.
>>
>>16723800
>Virgin
>No Condom
>Pull out in time

Quick question anon how many kids you got?
>>
File: 1449885856331.jpg (23 KB, 249x265) Image search: [Google]
1449885856331.jpg
23 KB, 249x265
>>16723800
OP for the sake of humanity don't listen to this guy
>>
Went through the same thing. The fingering advice is good. Trust me, 4-5 times is nothing, It took me around 15 times to do it. I think that's the main reason why sex hurts for do many girls - it's not the breaking of the hymen that hurts, it's the fact that the vagina hasn't been stretched like that. And depending on dick width it can hurt really bad.
I also didn't use a condom - just make sure she's on birth control.
This "vaginismus" shit has nothing to do with anything. What's happening to you is very normal, most of my friends also went through the exact same thing.
>>
>>16723792
don't sweat it bro
just listen to my advice
and you'll be OK

1) first thing you gotta do is pull YOUR shit together. it's not a problem. it's normal. you're ok.
(in fact, pull your shit together is basically the first fucking step for every single girl related problems)

2) pull your girlfriend's shit together. calm her down. let her know that it is normal, and it is going to take a while.

3) finger her while she masturbates you. finger her while she sucks you off. every day, give it a little more intensity and eventually add a finger.
she will enjoy it VERY MUCH if she feels like "she's leveling her vagina in an RPG, 1 level every day" (i tried, but i didn't find better words for this)

4) you have the chance to wire her to do whatever you want. you are exchanging pleasure. so you might aswell tell her EXACTLY what you want (i.e. suck me this way, do this, do that). if she does it wrong, tell her it is wrong and deny her some pleasure (slow down with the fingers, take them away for a little while, etc). if she does it correctly, tell her it feels good and give her more intensity with your fingers.
this will wire your girl's brain subconciously with the message that "if she gives you pleasure, she is getting pleasure".
on the counterpart, if you go the other way around (give her pleasure expecting to receive it), she will be wired this way which is how MOST of the girls are wired nowadays because of beta faggotry
>>
>>16723792
Have you tried fingering her. Like for hours.
Youre both virgins so let me explain. It takes a guy at most 5 minutes to be at maximum erection and thats if its cold inside and theres dead cats around.
It literally takes a women half an hour to be ready for sex and thats if youre lucky and made her wet an hour ago.
massage her breast, squeeze her butt, rub her body, finger her while making out for an hour. If you havent done this already youre not ready for sex.
>>
>>16723792
There is no such thing as a too-big penis or too-small vagina. They push babies through those things, you know.

There is such a thing as an under-aroused and under-lubricated vagina. That thing has to be dripping wet before you attempt entry.

Solution: foreplay. Foreplay, foreplay and then more foreplay, followed by foreplay. Give her an orgasm or two by hand or mouth before you even think about climbing aboard.
>>
>>16723792
The vagina opens up and depeens when aroused. She's clearly not aroused enough. Do more foreplay. When I'm really horny my vagina is a good inch deeper than it is normally
>>
>>16724442
This is some federal level faggotry right here. Since when does it take a girl an hour and a half to get wet?

Fuck outta here.
>>
>>16724493

I'm not that poster, but I have trouble getting wet. I won't get wet until I'm just about ready to cum and it's fucking inconvenient as hell. Just posted in another thread about it actually. It's different for everybody though.
>>
Can I just hijack the thread?

I used to get ridiculously wet when I was younger, then went on the pill, now I'm off the pill and I've lost all the wetness I once had. Is there anyway to get this back? Any supplements, methods, diet changes, etc?
>>
>>16724515

Well that's because your boyfrined is ugly, poor, and has a 4" dick.

It SHOULDNT take you an hour to get her wet, and if it does, sort your shit out.

Lose weight. Lift weights. Get a better job. Be more agressive. Be a man.
>>
She could practice stretching herself too. If she practiced with a dildo, until she can fit it in, that might help. She should at least be able to insert her own fingers in.
>>
>>16724491
the scientific name is "The Chad Gap"
>>
>>16723792
I just came here to say I jacked off your pic
>>
I actually had the same disorder a while back (not sure if I still have it, but at least I haven't recently experiences any pain of it). What helped for me was the advice of trying to relax. This is something that she needs to do mentally, and you can do it psychically by just giving her an orgasm (with your hands/mouth/toy). If she doesn't get wet enough, you might want to try lube. I remember it helped me and my ex boyfriend out, when I was dating him, and facing these issues. Putting in fingers first also helps btw, but after making sure it's wet already.
>>
Even if she was wet as hell, she's most likely very tense. You two should work on having just foreplay and no sex after for a bit. When she's ready she'll let you know and sex will be enjoyable.

Oh, and use a fucking condom jfc.
>>
>>16724410
/thread

thing about conditioning is absolutely true, that subconsious playing is extremely powerfull!
>>
>>16724484
he already explained that that is NOT the problem...
her vagina is just way to tight because it's never stretched.
every muscle has to be stretched.

but read b4 you give adv plz.
>>
>>16724574
how can you jack off to that discustingly formed mouth?
>>
>>16723800
>you could try it without condoms and with lots of lube
Terrible advice. I mean, the lube isn't a bad idea, but if you're going to do this, use a condom. Humans fon't have the sensort apparatus necessary to reliably pull out on time, and especially as a virgn yourself, you don't have the practice. DO NOT try this withput a condom.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.