[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to impress people more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 1080x1080
How do I impress people more? I'm attractive, a security guard, and I own guns all this combined should make me really cool. What else could I do?
>>
>>16722338
learn how to twerk
>>
>>16722338
Don't be fat
>>
>>16722338
Have you considered a different cammo style?
>>
im not fat though
>>
>>16722450
If that's you in the photo, then yes you are.
>>
easy to talk shit when anon
>>
>owning guns

what are you gonna vote for Trump, too?
>>
>>16722399

Lose weight
>>
>>16722956
that....... that was supposed to be biting and witty, but it was just painful.
>>
>>16722961
>n-no I w-wasn't
>>
>>16722338
if this is real, and not obvious bait-

Stop worrying about impressing anyone. You can always tell, and it's always desperate and embarrassing. Even moreso when you're not anything impressive. Unless you're like 16, none of those things are impressive.

Drop the ego, embrace your inner Chris Farley, and you'd be kinda adorable. Spoken like a sucker for chubby dudes...
>>
Jesus, your fucking eyebrows, Christ.
>>
File: Stephen-Baldwin.jpg (86 KB, 600x471) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Baldwin.jpg
86 KB, 600x471
>>16722965
Nigga I own seven guns and I'm voting for trump because it pisses nerds like you off.

>mfw post ironically walking past muslims in my make america great hat
>>
>>16722976
of all things, THAT'S what's unacceptable to you???

He didn't even pluck them, they're just LIKE that. Pick one of the actual crimes against humanity he knowingly committed with effort.
>>
>>16722338
I mean, money isn't the answer to everything, but it's pretty nice to have.
>>
>>16722338
assuming this isn't bait...

the only people who have ever impressed me were people who actually put in the time to learn something, be good at something, or overcome their flaws or setbacks in life. looks are not impressive. money and possessions are not impressive. power isn't really even all that impressive. the only people who impress me are people who are so busy living their life to the fullest, and being the best people they can, that they do not even think about impressing anybody.
>>
>>16722981
>throwing away your vote

I bet you probably send him money too, don't you?

>nerd

real tough sayin that online m8 why don't you come say it to my face faget
>>
>>16722988
That is his crime, for not plucking his otherwise interestingly shaped forehead sweat guards.
He doesn't even get to call himself pretty until he does it routinely.
I mean, yeah, he's fat, but also just lazy and a baka.
>>
>>16723010
>throwing away your vote
>in a two party system
>with an electoral college

I live in Arizona, Trump will win here anyway and his tax plan is simply better than Sanders if you ever plan on being upper middle class without being fucking robbed so laquisha can feed her mistakes because she isn't making enough money working part time at the 7/11.
>>
>>16722338
don't be fat.
>>
>>16723072
>he thinks Trump has the slightest chance of winning
>he thinks presidents write tax code

kek
>>
>>16723072
you have impressed me with your political wisdom
op, listen to this man, he is the answer
>>
>>16723122
>he thinks I actually care who wins

I think Trump would at the very least be more entertaining. I miss George Bush's put of control speeches and demeanor. Obama is boring as fuck. Hilary is a joke and Bernie looks like he's a step away from death.
>>
>>16723125
Excellent arguement champ, you sure outwit me by saying nothing. Enlighten me your majesty.
>>
>>16723130
>i'm gonna vote for Trump you nerds!
>whatever I don't even care

kek
>>
>>16723140
>can't argue
>doesn't have a sense of humor

Why am I not surprised, mi muchacho? You nerds never have anything fun to say.
>>
>>16723130

So you're voting for someone based on entertainment value? What is this? American idol?
>>
>>16723143
>doesn't have a sense of humor

nah I find you hilarious
>>
>>16723152
Yes, that's exactly what it is.
>>
>>16723133
Do you think political arguments are a good way to impress people?
>>
>>16723152
>reality tv show

that explains his desire to vote for Trump lol
>>
>>16723154
Thanks man, I appreciate it.
>>
>>16723156
>impress

No, it's just that there hasn't been any actual refutation as to why I shouldn't vote for Trump, just parroting.
>>
>>16723162
he's got no political or diplomatic experience or skill, he's a lousy businessman in truth, a vulture scavenging off dying companies - clever, but not anyone with the skills to actually run a company. Plus he's a self-obsessed, mentally ill, spoiled rich boy vanity candidate.

Say what you will about Palin but at least she was competent enough to start running a scam on the republican base. Trump's just in it for the attention and the self-glory.
>>
>>16723186
I'd rather have someone who isn't a politician. They're more sociopathic than hard salespeople. There are ten billion arguements against you. Everybody has bad years in business, but not everybody accrues that much. Exactly what do you think a good businessman is?
>>
>hate sex

everyone digs it ^ trust me
>>
Politics don't really matte the only thing that does is making sure you are stocked up when people start loosing their shit thats is why I started buying guns
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.