[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hnadjobs, Y/N?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: True blue by Ron Hicks.jpg (473 KB, 800x790) Image search: [Google]
True blue by Ron Hicks.jpg
473 KB, 800x790
I once read that guys don't actually really like handjobs, because they can do handjobs themselves and they're the experts, so to speak.

Is that true?
(I'd prefer answers from guys who've actually received handjobs.)
And how much less appreciated is than a blowjob, or sex? Like if you'd put in on a 10 scale rating or something.
>>
More is better.
>>
>>16719586
Yeah, but is it like such a disappointment it's not even really worth it?

And does it feel as good as when you do it yourself?
>>
yeah handjobs are pretty much pointless since no one can pull it like you can

its like you masturbating vs a guy using a vibrator on you, sure its nice and all but you're the one with the brain hooked up to that vagina so he can't know what works or what exactly you want as well as you can. All physical intimacy is nice but blowjobs are much better
>>
Just use your mouth, you're not 15 anymore (I hope)
>>
>>16719581
I like the handjobs, but not as a thing on its own.
To clarify, my gf never made my cum with just that.... it had to be either an introduction to a BJ or sex, or the ending of those two.

But on its own, handjobs are sort of weak
>>
>>16719597
But I'm a virgin and I don't want to yet.
>>
Sort of related, but have you heard of the Death grip?

We squeeze our cock hard when we fap, sometimes unknowingly due to the frequency of fapping we do. The pressure is adjusted to how we like it, so the harder the better is usually what is happening. When someone else gives a handjob, it feels different and can result in feeling great, but not achieving an orgasm, which ruins it in a way.
>>
If you know how to do it it's a huge plus. Feels like you care for me and my dick.

There are ways men don't really do because it's messy and super sensible, like you can masterbate him without pulling the skin but spitting the dick/lube the dick and just do some fricction on the head of the dick with your grip instead of using the skin.
>>
>>16719607
I love their latest album
>>
My gf can get me off with hand jobs which is weird because no one else really could. But she usually finishes it off with a blow job, mostly to prevent making a mess.
>>
I like the my girls hand feel softer, she also does other stuffwhile doing it
>>
>>16719581
I don't like it personally.
Just ask the guy how he feels about it.
>>
>>16719581
Only faggots dont like handjobs.
I love handjobs. They are literally the best.
The hard part though is knowing when you guy is getting to the edge. Like I had to teach my gf how to bring me to climax because theres some switching up you have to do when you get close to the edge.
Definitely better than doing it myself.
I appreciate a blowjob when combined with a handjob. Blowjob by itself with no hands isnt as good as a handjob.
Sex obviously feels the best if the women is tight. Its not as much force as a hand job but since it brings you to climax slower but more consistently the orgasm is by far the best.

but sex takes a lot of work and effort. Like I dont always want to run a marathon to orgasm.
having a two handed handjob while getting a blowjob is my favorite after sex with someone you love. It the girls vagina is loose even sex doesnt feel like much.
>>
>>16719619
>I don't like it
Do you mean it doesn't do much for you, or that you dislike it even?
>>
>>16719626
Well my experience is extremely limited, but it wasn't all that comfortable really. My penis has a particular curve (towards the stomach) when erect, and if someone else jerks it it feels like petting the skin of a snake in the wrong direction, you know? Blowjob and fucking feels a lot better for me.

It wasn't a big issue or anything, but I really can do it much better myself. It's just my opinion though, you really should just ask the guy about it.
>>
>>16719581
I like them, especially if the girl is really tiny, petite, and if her hands look small and feminine.
Though most girls don't have nearly enough strength and stamina to keep up enough to make me cum by handjobs, so they have to use mouth as well.

Blowjob + handjob = massive orgasm
>>
>>16719581
Are you going to post tits or what? Also if you want to be a keeper get used to anal and love it, and remember this everyone hates a spitter
>>
>>16720110
>everyone hates a spitter
What? Wtf is a spitter?
>>
>>16720123
Swallow cum dont spit it out
>>
>>16719581
Lets see those tits plox
>>
>>16720123
Cradle the balls, stroke the shaft and swallow the gravy.
>>
>>16719581
Nips lets see em
>>
>>16719581
Guys like to fuck women in the ass, become a anal whore
>>
>>16719581
kinda depends, i really appreciate when she does it, but she never does it to make me cum rather the opposite, to tease me. or when she spoons me and i'm about to fall asleep.
my own hands are definetly the fastest way of cumming but hell would sex be boring if it was all about cumming asap! just see how he reacts, don't be afraid to ask how he likes it and don't expect it to great the first time.
I especially love it when she sticks her finger in my ass while fapping me, makes me feel very subby.
>>
I like handjobs if they are free. I visit a lot of hookers and the cheaper ones put their mouth on my dick and start jerking me off and call it a "blowjob". This has started to annoy me to the point where i get up take my money and leave if a hooker tries to pull that shit on me.
>>
>>16719581

Handjobs are great. I especially like to be edged a few times before the big finish.
>>
>>16720126
>>16720133
What, and get HIV?
>>
I know I'm the minority here, probably the 0.01%, but I would prefer a good handjob to a mediocre blowjob. There's just something hot about seeing your cock in their small hands.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.