[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has 4chan also changed your view of men, especially shy, introverted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 7
File: 1428420917520.jpg (198 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1428420917520.jpg
198 KB, 1200x1200
Has 4chan also changed your view of men, especially shy, introverted men, drastically for the worst?
>>
>>16719213
Not really, although I count myself lucky that I'm not as bitter and pathetic as most of them posting here are.
>>
>>16719213
watch a high school movie

The popular guys are assholes
The shy guys are nice

when you grow up you realise

popular people are nice, that's why their popular
Introverts are bitter

I am an introverted guy that has become a depressed honestl
>>
>>16719221
yep,

especially outside of highschool this is definitely true
>>
I don't care about them. I never read their shit.
>>
nah. if anything it made me more empathic. i mean, it's an unique opportunity to get to know what makes a shy guy act the way he does. shy guys usually aren't that talkative and open.
>>
>>16719221
Kinda realized that now.

Also realized that the most of the introverts, here anyway, make no distinction between popular people and bullies.
>>
>>16719221
yeah for the most part it's not really a divide between popular assholes and shy nice guys, it's a divide between socially capable and socially buttfucking retarded
>>
Kind of the opposite for me?

I was a very shy guy in highschool, and girls really liked me a lot. I guess I was cute too though I suppose?

Now I'm fairly uggo, still a bit introverted but not at all shy...not much luck with women unfortunately anymore, but not even mad.

Life is good people, don't let perceptions and stuff like that drag you down.
>>
>>16719262
they think the buillies are popular. whereas the popular people are popular because they are kind and empathic (besides lots of other things).
i was always the popular girl at school. it wouldn't have crossed my mind to bully somebody. wtf?
>>
>>16719221
People at the top and bottom of the pecking order can be nice or rude. You're going from one extreme end of the spectrum to the other.

>>16719262
>Also realized that the most of the introverts, here anyway, make no distinction between popular people and bullies.
Probably accurate if you go to r9k. I havent seen much of that mentality on say, /v/.
>>
>>16719285
I don't think /v/ is the place that thing pops up...except when they get real mad that gaming is popular and start talking about real gamers tm.
>>
I'm a shy-ish girl & have nothing against introverts.
>>
>>16719347
>I don't think /v/ is the place that thing pops up
Then go to a 4 am thread. Its where people kvetch about their life and what not. They have their own problems, but its not r9k tier where they pretend the world is out to get them.

>except when they get real mad that gaming is popular
Bazinga
>>
It's made me much more wary about self-proclaimed "shy, introverted nice guys". So much entitlement, so much thinking that other people – women especially – are a monolithic hivemind. There's very little understanding that people are different and there isn't a single key or secret to successfully connecting with everyone.
>>
The only thing 4chan changed my opinion on drastically for the worst is 4chan
>>
>>16719353
>bazinga

At some level, I sort of understand it. I'm kind of annoyed by the sudden appearance of others, but then again there was a weird lack of geeks/nerds/gamers in my area, so it would seem like that.

Going to comic-con kinda showed that I missed the boat and social circles for my age group have already been established.
>>
OP, why do you have to create these threads every day? If you just want to whine and wallow in self-pity and not take responsibility for your life, go to /r9k/.
>>
>>16720249
Up yours. /r9k/ has seeped into every pore of /adv/ anyway.
>>
>>16719213
It's made me realize that guys are some thirsty motherfuckers. Everyone's so focused on getting a drink that they forget to treat the faucet like a human being.
>>
>>16719350
liar
>>
You're all so cruel. I hate life.
>>
File: 1452787515877.jpg (341 KB, 950x1351) Image search: [Google]
1452787515877.jpg
341 KB, 950x1351
>nice guy meme

Just admit you find them unattractive and that makes you hate them. Allow them to be bitter for being cursed.
>>
Man here

Fact is, I always knew the introverts who bashed the popular people were assholes. I learned that after hanging with them for a year in high school. All they do is make excuses and baselessly judge people better than them at life.
>WELL HE'S ONLY BIG BECUZ HES ON STEROIDS. IM JUST LAZY LOL
>HIS GRADZ ARE BETTER BECUZ HES FUCKING THE TEACHER
Instead of making strides to improve and surpass, they just bitch and moan about it. I'm glad I got over that Sophomore year and the popular people were really cool for the most part.
>>
>>16721264
The men here don't dislike women because they're introvert nice guys or whatever. It's because they're ugly and the system of life is cruel for ugly people. I can't say I blame them for being bitter, I mean I'm a solid 6/10 and I can see why they'd be mad over something you can't control. This is especially true if they fell for the "a good personality will fix everything" trap. It's a system that taunts us and some never get over it.
>>
Sometimes I have to take breaks from /adv/. I'll go through phases where I frequent this board. Seeing so many negative posts eventually gets to me, and I start wondering if my boyfriend shares any of the opinions I see so often on this board. At some point I have to take a break and remind myself that not everyone is like some of the people I see here.
>>
>>16721310
He is, he just doesn't vocalize it so his true opinions doesn't jeopardize access to your watering hole
>>
>>16719213
I used to think I was shy and introverted, but seeing some of the real cringe inducing stuff on here has given me perspective.
Sometimes I would relate to another anon (or someone irl) and think.. man.. is that how I seem to others? What an asshole/loser. So seeing that has allowed me to become a better stronger person. I take the positives from more situations these days and like to help the people around me so they are also happier.
I hope other anons also end up finding themselves at calm.
>>
>>16719213
Men that other people call shy and introverted, no. Men who call themselves shy and inteoverted, yes. It shames me to think I was once one of them.
>>
>>16721301
I agree.

I also don't see why it's necessary to lambaste people down on life.
>>
>>16721322
Why do you think losers dislike women so much? Fox and the grapes type thing?
>>
>>16721322
So to answer OP's question, 4chan (along with other things) has changed my outlook on myself, and what I thought was Shy and
Introverted of myself, was actually Attentive and Calculated.
Can't speak for the rest of the guys here, but I try not to generalise. Otherwise I could say a whole lot of nasty shit about women too.
>>
4chan has made me dislike people (both male and female) who label themselves as shy or introverted. There's nothing inherently wrong with those qualities, but the people who label themselves as such are generally either devoid of any personality, or are using those labels as an scapegoat as to why their life suck and why their situation will never improve.
>>
>>16721360
It's usually the result of a shitty life, that makes shitty people.
>>
>>16721371
So many people with shitty lives don't use it as an excuse as to why they're a shitty person. They either accept that they're a shit person and that's just how they are, or they use it as motivation to improve their lives. A shitty life is no excuse either.
>>
>>16721385
This is true. When it comes to being screwed in life, accepting it isn't enough. You must accept it with grace and an openness to other opportunity.
>>
>>16721385
Of course, we can all change our lives and become normal and happy if we don't make excuses and go to the gym.
>>
>>16721345
I think it would be a combination of not being able to obtain women, and also not understanding women.
Putting women on a pedestal also is a major debilitator here. Chivalry and political correctness has its part to play in this dissonance that many feel.

While you are talking about (male) losers not liking women, I'd like to add that there are a large amount of ignorant pompous women out there who don't like men, even though they can have them (and do) easily. That's like the fox reaching the grapes and eating them even though it ybinks they are sour. It's never fair to speak negatively of one side without restoring balance by looking at the other side in a similar manner.

Men with value are the ones who women seek to obtain. Consider that value is a subjective and perceptual concept. You can have it without actually having it, purely by giving the impression that you have it.
>>
>>16721422
Maybe it's just a case of male disposablility why these hot bitches hate men when they use them regardless, there are many entitled women of course. Attractiveness inflates egoes because they are inherently more valuable.

Interesting how loser men and hot women have that dichotomy. It takes a loser man to hate women because he sees what they are like when he's not on their good side. It takes a women who's moderately attractive to hate men even though they prostrate themselves for her attention.

Which is more evil in your eyes?
>>
>>16719213
As a shy and introvert man who mostly knows other shy and introvert men I have to agree with you. We're mostly just miserable and cynical, not fun to be around and assholes. Obviously that's a huge generalization, but from my experience it's a fair thing to say. And it's pretty obvious why, when you're alone and lack proper social contact you start to forget the rules that apply when dealing with other people. Not to mention the bitterness and jealousy of others, that doesn't help.
>>
>>16721449
>>16721422
>Maybe it's just a case of male disposablility why these hot bitches hate men when they use them regardless, there are many entitled women of course. Attractiveness inflates egoes because they are inherently more valuable.

Keep in mind that the pickup artist types and alpha males in the game also think of women as disposable, and will concentrate on peacocking their looks with either accessories or the gym, or stupid haircuts etc..

There is a 'notion' that attractiveness holds more value. People who rely heavily on the assertion of a notion are setting themselves up for a potential fall. They need to consider a lot of other factors. There are many sapiosexuals and demisexuals out there to whom looks aren't the only factor is sexual attraction.

There are many trains of thought that can lead to people feeling a certain way. If they feel negatively then we can say this is wrong because no good can come of it, and personally I don't want shit trains of thought around me.

cont
>>
>>16721449
I know what I know, and If if believe in the foundation of this knowledge with enough conviction, then when I express myself the people around me will believe me as well. The positivity I speak will override their negativity and they will come to know they want what I have. Value. Purely through words, intent and expression.

ie..I show pity towards people who 'hate'. regardless of external beauty, hate is something that makes a person look ugly.

I personally take it as far as disregarding women who seek attention. Fake tits and and plastered makeup? I'm more likely to pay attention to their boyfriends.

I will openly tell women if they are overdressed (flats are the new heels) and encourage them to dress down.

You remove all that fake shit from a woman and you have a better chance of seeing an honest to goodness smile from them.

>Interesting how loser men and hot women have that dichotomy.

Try to look at it from a broader perspective. There are hot men and loser women who also fit into the equation. It's not as unbalanced as you may think.

>Which is more evil in your eyes?

You speak about people hating others they don't even know. Surely that is them misunderstanding the other. You should see this as a problem that can easily be proven wrong with your own actions or explanation.
There is no evil here.
>>
4chan has made me realize how cynical/bitter a lot of introverts are. best case scenario: they're nice people who don't like to socialize. worst case: they're anti-social for a reason
>>
>>16719221

Also ugly people are mean. This isn't their fault, necessarily. Ugly people are assumed to be mean and treated worse; they're also ignored by people and from a young age grow up with less feelings of self-worth. So it's natural that the end result is that they're fucking assholes.

The exact opposite applies in reverse. A lot of pretty people are very nice. It's less of a direct correlation in that case though, since sometimes it gets to their heads and you end up with spoiled assholes.

However, it is still important to realize that there are always exceptions. Some of the nicest people I know are ugly and awkward (they only picked up the "bad social skills" part of the ugly progression). Realizing that attractive people aren't just assholes like in the movies really is important though. That made my life a lot better and also helped me learn to talk to Chads and Stacys.
>>
>>16721641
I wonder what kind of contrived reasoning you'll provide if I ask the question, "Why is socializing important?"

The ability to communicate is beneficial to survival of the group, the ability to circlejerk about football and kim kardashian's ass within your superfluous clique isn't
>>
>>16721658

Why do you use a tripcode?

This isn't a random, baseless question, by the way.
>>
Though not just through 4chan, I have come to realize that apart from having poor social skills, I'm also a shitty person. I believe going on 4chan contributed to my shittiness.

I don't want to say anything about other people though, because that would just be a large generalization. A lot of things could make a person be shy and introverted, and 4chan probably isn't representative of all such people.

In fact, I became more sympathetic of other introverts actually. Before, it's almost like I didn't really consider or think about the lives of other people, so at least 4chan made me slightly less self-centered.
>>
>>16721667
I do it to make stupid people angry

I think its incredibly amusing people actually get angry enough at a string of characters and a name to post against me

The other reason is I like keeping track of my posts in the archives because sometimes I delete images by accident and its a quick way to retrieve them
>>
Can /r9k/ please just fucking leave? Be honest with me you disgusting misfits, reply to my post if you frequent /r9k/. The amount of blanket statements in this thread is actually mind numbing. Holy shit /r9k/ has infested this place to it's core.

Not everyone who is "shy" or "introverted" are cynical. Not all ugly people are mean.
>>
>>16721325
Can you expand on this a little? What's wrong with referring to yourself as shy/introverted?
>>
Hunt the cute ones and offer them my dick. Friendzone the ugly ones.
>>
>>16721697

Why is making people angry important? Why is having amusement important?

PROTIP: This may be the same reason people socialize

I'm aware that this might blow your mind since you're 15,000 levels above those emotional plebs and all that.
>>
4chan made me hate everyone
no reason not to
>>
>>16721697
So no reason, then?
>>
Shy introverted guy here.

I think I'm a genuinely nice person. Over the past two years, I've essentially been in isolation due to anxiety and social anxiety. Because of that time alone, I grew a lot. My sense of empathy is very strong; I explored music quite a bit; I started reading again, and I started getting into writing again.

With all of that said, my social isolation does cause... clumsiness, but I prefer clumsiness over maliciousness any day.

In November of last year, I got my first gf in about 3 years. When I broke up with her, I felt the pain of two breakups: mine, and hers.

What I'm trying to say is that not all shy, introverted men are assholes. When they are, it's likely because they aren't used to navigating whatever environment they're in, especially social ones. They may seem clumsy or callous, but it's important to remember that they spend most of their energy on navigating their inner-world, not the outer.
>>
>>16721778
Its not important

Your point makes sense for you but doesn't make sense for me
>>
>>16721789
I don't want no dick girl that will break the rules.... I just.......... How the hell do you even work? You sound awesome...... But just...... How?
>>
>>16719272
>i was always the popular girl at school. it wouldn't have crossed my mind to bully somebody. wtf?

Personal bias blinds you. You don't want to believe that you're a horrible person, so you'll only remember the good.

Also, chances are, whoever you did bully, you didn't even see them as a person.

Honestly, I bet there was one guy who was socially awkward who at some point you just though "he deserves it" when shit happened to him.
>>
>>16721815
I run on bdsm, creamy coffee, and sweet potatoes.
>>
>>16721847

dom or sub?
>>
>>16721867
Dom for most, sub for ltr.
>>
File: 1453583099010.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1453583099010.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>16719213
The only example I have is myself and that example is extremely negative.

I think I've always been a nice guy. Growing up in poverty, going through school with assholes and talking to embittered assholes that use you as a springboard to vent (4chan) has left me bitter.
>>
Just helped me realize how their version of fucked up tends to be different from shy, introverted girls.
>>
>>16721880

Where are you?

Are you into pain
>>
>>16721667
Cos he is a scumbag. Almost all tripfags are scum of the Earth.

I've seen him in /adv/ just shitting on threads for over a year, though probably been going on longer. I don't think he's self-aware enough to realize what a sad fuck he is.
>>
>>16722022
>over a year

Are you a time traveler? I started in October/November
>>
>>16721943
I main sadism, not masochism.
East coast.
>>
>>16722028
They probably confused us, I've been here for years.
>>
>>16722036
Good because I don't want to be considered sad

Its factually inaccurate
>>
>>16719213
Your question will only be answered by women who remain on 4chan after seeing what it has to offer. Your answers will be biased by the woman who clearly weren't scared shitless by this site, and might even have gone so far as to enjoy themselves and remain here.

Keep this in mind, anon.
>>
>>16722041
He thinks the fuck would be sad because I'd put my dick in his butt. kek
>>
File: atsui.png (248 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
atsui.png
248 KB, 512x512
>>16722112
Sounds like fun to me
>>
It changed my opinion for the worse. Now whenever I see someone who is introverted I assume they have a superiority complex and I picture them going on 4chan every night and shitposting about all the bad things in their life that are actually their own fault.
>>
>>16719213
Not really. Crazy 4chan posters are still a fringe group and you realize that if you don't spend all your time on 4chan.
>>
>>16719221
>popular people are nice
Oh right, forgot how nice all those popular bullies were. Really swell guys. Salt of the earth and all that.
>>
>>16719262

>>16723680
>Case in point
>makes no distinction

Not saying there aren't popular bullies, but lumping all popular people as bullies is not accurate.
>>
>>16719213

>tfw you will never have a bathroom full of random birds
>>
File: 333333.jpg (53 KB, 500x527) Image search: [Google]
333333.jpg
53 KB, 500x527
Girls who grew up with 4chan are generally just as terrible as those guys. I'd say the two groups should date each other but two wrongs don't make a right.
>>
>>16723770
You're probably right but I guess there aren't near as many girls as there are dudes.
>>
>>16719213
It honestly surprises me how you people can live on planet earth for a few years without becoming jaded and disgusted at the human race.

Pick up a news paper, see what a violent shithole we live in. Can you seriously lambaste shy young men(and women for that matter) for acting pricks every now and then?

This thread reeks of upper middle class dweeb who refuse to believe their genetics/upbringing/social standing gives them a significant advantage in life. It's absolutely atrocious that you expect people to share the same rose-tinted view you have on life.
>>
>>16723816

the blue boards are mostly women and /adv/ is probably more like 99% female. just a tip if you're trying to find the rare girls on this site (I still don't recommend doing that though)
>>
>>16723819
>I am a moron
>>
A lot of people on 4chan are just impressionable teenagers. When I was in highschool I would browse /r9k/ daily because I thought it was the only place a shy loser like me could fit in and looking back it definitely made more cynical and judgemental , sort of like how tumblr creates sjw's on the other side I guess. People adopt traits that make them feel accepted in groups they think they have a voice. All you can do is hope they grow out of it. I'm definitely happy that I did. Loving people is a lot more fun than hating them :)
>>
>>16723821
>blue boards mostly female
ok

>/adv/ 99% female

This is where you lost me, half of the threads here are about getting women, the rest are miscellaneous threads and 'gf' threads disguised as miscellaneous threads.
>>
>>16723835
Whatever you say buddy
>>
>>16719213
Yes but I never had a good opinion when it comes to 'shy' men who usually turn ot to be creepy betas
>>
>>16723850
But you are.
>>
>>16723840

>half of the threads here are about getting women

Men come here for help and then fuck back off to r9k or pol when they're done. Do you really think there are many men who regularly sit on this board to give advice when they could be on r9k or pol or mu?
>>
>>16723858

Lol I just realized /mu/ is a blue board. I don't go there so I don't know who the regs are but the music seems girly.
>>
>>16723860
It's mostly dudes lol
>>
>>16723711
Neither is lumping in introverts as unable to make that distinction in the same breath you literal dildo
>>
>>16723860
>I don't know who the regs are but the music seems girly.
What a great opinion.
>>
>>16723910
>I'm very angry and can only speak in absolutes.

I did say most introverts on 4chan and not every shy guy in the world.
>>
>>16723942
>>16723936
Make up your mind you donut.
>>
>>16721732
Newfag
>>
Most people just don't interact enough

I see so many post with this high school thing

High school forces people to interact

Life outside doesn't so people clam up

There are a lot of similarities but people are all unique like it or not. So introvert shy guys as a whole aren't bad dudes they cling when they interact.

Some chicks like that

Extroverts on the social game are a step up cause they thrive on that environment.

4 chan is full of bitter fucks that sadly don't put effort into their life.

Op don't be so quick to condem but if your preference changed that's fine to
>>
>>16723945
You spelt doughnut wrong.
>>
>>16723975
>Britbong Spelling
>>
>>16723984
>The correct way of spelling
>>
>>16723975
Idiot, it made out of do not dough.
>>
>>16723989
>Which isn't Britbong "spelling"
>>
Not really, there is a great difference between someone who is introverted and someone who is introverted and bitter.
I don't judge the latter, i wish them luck with improving themselves, but first they have to realize their own faults and flaws. Starve the ego, feed the soul.
A lot of it comes down to emotional maturity.
Kindness and selflessness are rare qualities. A genuine kind and nice person acts without expecting the same in return, in fact feeling entiteled to it makes you not kind, but a manipulative prick, the exact opposite.
I became introverted when i realized a lot of people who claimed to be my friends were not real friends.
I pick people i'm friends with carefuly, and social interactions can at certain points tire me.
My best friend made a nice parallele once.
"You and X are very similar yet worlds apart, you've both had crap luck in relationships but he's a bitter asshole with a superiority complex, while you are one of the kindest people i've ever met. And he can't stand the sight of you."
Really warmed my heart.
I replied that i wish x good luck.
He said, i hope you get laid befor him, you deserve it, and he doesn't.
I laughed and said, we are only entiteled to death and taxes.
>>
>>16723858
>/pol/

I don't really understand the draw for this boards in the sense that, why are loser geeks attracted to right-wing racist shit. Real neo-nazis would bury them.

Speaking of /pol/, is it me or has gbs 2.0 has being really right-wing in the past few years? I understand it's sort of a backlash for all the shit that's gone down in the past few years but...
>>
>>16721830
This sounds like projection...
>>
>>16719221
>>16719226
You need to realize, those movies were written, directed by, and the actors in them were all losers when growing up, so of course they don't reflect reality.
>>
>>16724065
Shouldn't GBS 2.0 be something like GBS 2.5 or something?
>>
>>16721800
>I think I'm a genuinely nice person
If you think this you're probably not. Re-examine yourself, and ask other people their opinion, since their opinion is undistorted by your own self impressions.
>>
>>16720649
Maybe no one ever treated them like a human being either
>>
>>16719213
Nor really. If anything, it's changed my view of women. I was already dubious about whether or not relationships were worth it, but some of the accounts of female behaviour on /adv/ (by both men and women) really stun me. Like that OP who turned out to have snapped at her boyfriend for spending some of his own money on himself, even though she was mooching off him. It's made me even more wary of the opposite sex than I was to begin with.
>>
>>16723858

>Do you really think there are many men who regularly sit on this board to give advice when they could be on r9k or pol or mu?
Why wouldn't they? Plus, it's not like they can't browse multiple boards at the same time.

I personally like lurking /adv/ and /r9k/ (Actually a clone since the one on 4chan has too much shitposting for my taste)

/r9k/ and /adv/ are really similar in a certain way. I'm sure there is a significant overlap between the users.
>>
>>16719213
It's paradoxically made with think worse and better of everyone all at once. Worse because I realize most people are pretty damn superficial and better because I realize we're all in the same boat and playing by the same rules.
>>
>>16719221
>Introverts are bitter
Hardly. It's the socially needy faggots that are bitter.
>>
>>16725879
Nice projecting
>>
Yeah, they're like cry babies..
Waaah why won't they love meeee. Ugh.
>>
>>16723949
No, he's right. The most fucking obnoxious thing about /r9k/ is the assumption that they're the default around here when really they're so loathsome even to other rejects of society that we created a board specifically to contain their asses. They're the faggots who took normalfag, a word created to describe them, and twisted its meaning around to mean everyone everyone who DOESN'T spend every post whining about relationships, drama or gossip. The ones who insist everyone who is single/plays video games/posts on 4chan must be miserable like them and are merely hiding it better.

Even fucking otaku don't want to be associated with their cancerous asses, because for the most part they don't even have any strong interest in nerdy shit, they just piggyback onto nerd communities for the sake of having an identity/support group. They might as well be social justice wankers for how much they love showing up and speaking for everyone about shit they're only tangentially involved with.
>>
>>16725987
this is true
>>
>>16719213

I came here quite often back in the day browsing /b/. Nowadays I just lurk at /adv/.

To be quite frank, Yeah. My view has changed. There are some sad fucks in here, especially on /r9k/.
>>
>>16719213
Not 4chan, but introverted "nice" guys aren't nice at all and they're idiots
>>
>>16721310
If it's any consolation /adv/ makes me feel the same about women from time to time.
>>
>>16725987
You need to jump on the other side where the sniches are. Not with me. Did not mean Zach.

I meant where good people are. Believe me these guys are very very talkative and downplay folks for a while. Mainly because of what they have been through. I do sound too good to be true, but that is because I am not from your state. I was brought up on honesty, telling the truth, and telling who is hurting who and me. Because in the city, you did not do that you are justifiably liable. Meaning you handle it quickly. I can tell the South has had some truly horrendous people and dangerous ones too looking at your fear. It may not appear it, but it is.

Zach is very far away from here. I am looking after you folks and trying my best to help you from some truly ugly people who say what I say but back stab. I am not a backstabber. Correlate the situations appropriately. By the way if you are afraid of certain people like Police and believe they won't help. You kind of forget who they have: FBI, SWAT, Detectives, Online crime watchers, a lot of other things.

Those guys helped my life a lot and do not believe to not snitch. That term is twisted by others. And you may believe Smokey the Bear in ways. But you need to chill it down to a degree and let it go. Right now I risked a lot of studying because I care about you folks and Its hard and Im not playing out a violin and don't think about me anymore I'm just like a leaf off a tree like all you others. We are all the same. I took so many risks caring you would not believe it. But I am not asking for anyrhing in return. You just need to get off this placw and focus on your jobs and college. I am already out of your lives as it is and just can not stop caring about you individuals because you helped mw out. I do not know if I even deserve speaking and can be confused. Maybe this is a sappy attempt to get attention, who knows. But what matters is to do what you like and what matters.
>>
>>16719213
Realized they're all fatherless faggots with no self-awareness and general womanly behaviors.

The result of a sick, depraved anti-human globalist system designed to break men and pit families, men and women and communities against each other.

The west is in need of a strong man, with ambitions of a spiritual regeneration. A higher conception love, to once again embrace the human spirit and hold it close and a new purpose.
>>
>>16719213
Fuck yeah. Pathetic deviant lot who masturbate to cartoons, are weak both in body and mind and resent "proper" people. They pretend to be nice in order to get something, but get pissed off when others treat being nice as a requirement, not a courtesy (fucking betas, man, I swear). Even bullies are better than shy nerds.
>>
>>16721301
But why does it have to be their problem? The problem is deep rooted in western society. As the rest of the world become westernized, the problem only grows worse. It is so sad that our society has become so focused on appearances.
>>
Not really. 4chan in general though has been the father/friend with game I needed growing up, telling me what I'm doing wrong, how women reason and how to flirt with them. I haven't changed much about myself, but what I've changed has given me some drastic results.
>>
>>16726375
>>16721301

Most of these guys have a disgusting personality and shitty "inside", though. It takes them from a 3/10 to a 0.
A woman can go for an ugly guy, but if he's boring, uninteresting, always closed off at home, watches anime, is resentful, etc it's game over. It's like food, you can eat a worse version of your favourite food, or even something different, but dogshit? Fuck no. Obviously, these guys (Elliot Rodgers, /r9k/, etc) are like fat tumblrinas, in the sense that they blame others for wanting someone who is better in every single way, not just physically.

On a sidenote, whatever the fuck mean nowadays when they say "nice guy/shy/whatever" isn't what it really is, but, rather the "friendzone" sterotype, the fake asshole who only does "nice" things to get something and he expects to receive it (like being nice to chick so they will have sex with him).
>>
Shy/introverted male here. I can't blame any of you for your opinions, but it makes make me seriously uncomfortable being reminded constantly that guys like me are, by and large, the most disliked "clique" in modern society. It does make you starve for empathy, want to post threads about your problems, prove to someone they are worth caring about. Not easy to resist when you're anonymous.

You live your entire life with people telling you to be yourself, because doing that worked so well for everyone else. Except it doesn't work for you at all, you find yourself with no friends and no self-esteem. What do you do? You try to be nice to everyone, surely that will work. But you naturally suck at it so it comes off as a cringy "high school movie" kind of nice.

So I've learned that despite being lined up for an excellent engineering career I'll never feel socially fulfilled until I've changed the personality I've had my entire life, to be closer to an "ideal person". Which I've accepted, and I've heard rare stories of it being done. It just pisses me off I made it 20 years into life before figuring this out. How much shit I missed out on.
>>
>>16726375
Right, it's somehow it's society's fault that you're ugly.

Looking fit/hot is a skill. Looking clean/presentable is a compulsory skill, even if you aren't the greatest looking person in the world.

You can infer things from it such as 'they don't care of themselves'->'can't take care of others'->'irresponsible', etc. It may not be true but it's what you're displaying.
>>
>>16726778
Oh fuck off, you just want a pitty parade, you fucking wanker. Even if you learned it at 20 (which is still being a child you pathetic piece of shit) is better than all these 24 year old virgins.

>So I've learned that despite being lined up for an excellent engineering career
This means exactly nothing, especially when you have the personality of a wet paper bag which, to be honest, seems more than what you actually have.

The "be yourself" shit only works if you are someone worth being, not a shy cunt who spends his days avoiding others and watching chinese cartoons. With so many guys working on themselves and always improving, why would someone go for the wanker who has nothing going on for him? YOU ARE OWED NOTHING. IF YOU WANT SOMETHING GO GET IT. BEING SHY/AN INTROVERT IS DOING NOTHING. APATHY IS DEATH.
>>
>>16726575
> A woman can go for an ugly guy

lol
>>
>>16726841
You can't be fit/hot if youre ugly, sure you can have a shower and a shave but that isnt going to be a dominating factor in anything if you already have a low upper limit. Simple maths
>>
>>16726974
Don't worry, luv. It will never happen to you. :)

>>16726984
You're a dumb shit. A guy can be ugly and fit. Not being a fat piece of shit and being in shape+presentable (clean, nice smelling and decent clothes) can go a long way, even if you have a Dali painting for a face, which I'm guessing is your case.
>>
>>16726926
Of course I work on myself, that was the point of the last paragraph ya fucking idiot.

>This means exactly nothing
Actually it means I am >someone worth being and that I have potential to achieve things you never will. A silver lining to my shitty personality, someday I can help lots of people. What do you have to offer? Bitter, hateful assumptions about someone you've never met. Take some psychedelics bro you could really use them.
>>
>>16727005
Right, so I would know that you cant just put on smart casual and spend a year building mass to get results. Ugly and fit haha, what a consolation, lucky me. Go fuck yourself, youve never had to work for anything in your life and it shows
>>
>>16724065
>I don't really understand the draw for this boards in the sense that, why are loser geeks attracted to right-wing racist shit.
A variety of views go to that board, ranging from Anarcho Capitalism to National Socialism to Marxist crap.

The fact is people fit more into two groups than just democrat or republican, and people are mainly politically correct because of social consequences. It's certainly gone down in quality ever since moot kept trying to fuck with it though.

I'm not really sure what he expected to happen when he started playing cuckold audio books for instance. All it did was polarize people more so.
>>
>>16727023
There we go, the bitter, pathetic virgin bites.

First of all, I'm a Veterinarian, meaning >that I have potential to achieve things you never will, at a level you will never reach And that what I have to offer is substantially better than you.

>Bitter, hateful assumptions about someone you've never met.
Yet, you act exactly how I described, mr. Elliot stereotype. I know your kind. I've been dealing with you for years. Only the faces changes, the beta personality is always the same.

>>16727026
>Youve never had to work for anything in your life and it shows

I can guarantee I've worked more in one year on myself/my career than you in your whole life, little weak-willed virgin.

>Go fuck yourself, you've never had to work for anything in your life and it shows, ugly boy.
Yeah, naw. This is clearly you. I can feel the worthlessness and the "why even try, I'll just bitch instead!" in your words.
>>
File: 1431857402683.jpg (61 KB, 895x944) Image search: [Google]
1431857402683.jpg
61 KB, 895x944
>>16727074
You can drop the internet tough guy act you know.
>>
>>16721658
first off, stop tripfagging, you contribute nothing significant to this board

secondly, 99% of people don't give a shit about either of those topics. you further proved my point though, so thanks for that
>>
>>16727074
> substantially better than you
Lmao at that ego, I'm done here. Psychedelics, I'm telling you they really help.
>>
>>16719213
No

If anything, it's a great place to vent.
>>
>>16719221
>tfw you were the introvert in highschool and now you are the popular nice guy
Just beinterested in the people around you guys for fucks sake it's so easy.
>>
File: 1391806954594.gif (2 MB, 332x323) Image search: [Google]
1391806954594.gif
2 MB, 332x323
When I think of an introvert loser male, I don't think "disgusting", I think "sad" or "pitiful".

I don't know where you fit "disgusting" into it.
>>
>>16719213

All people casually hurt others. Those we perceive as stronger, more casually so. There is no reason to suspect that someone who is shy and introverted hides a horrible face behind that, nor is there reason to consider that an outgoing person is good.

Goodness or moral superiority exists beyond superficial attributes... if we believe that it exists at all.

I'm personally someone who might be described as shy and introverted, but it is heavily depending on the situation: during all of my youth, I was bullied, because apparently I was different. A great fear remains with me, no matter how well-spoken I am or how much I can laugh.
>>
>>16719213
Not really, but it's wildly raised my opinion of people willing to improve themselves by working out or changing how they dress.

Introverts have the potential to be humongous pieces of shit, so I give major props to anyone who looks particularly fat or gawky at, say, the gym.

Because they're trying, rather than just stewing.
>>
I've never thought of /adv/ as r9k-infested. Rather, I've always thought of it as deeply female. Or am I just seeing it wrong?
>>
>>16727170
i woudlnt say its r9k infested, but its not deeply female either. i would imagine most (~70%) users are male, theres always an r9k component but who makes that up is very transient, and then theres some females to top it off. just look at the ask the opposite gender thread, an @guys question will almost always get way more attention than an @girls one
>>
>>16719221
Being introverted=/=bitter

What you forgot about bitter people is that they have that certain cues where they really are bitter or jealous of the guy/gal and most of these things they say and do don't pass off as banter at all.
>>
Yeah it totally did for a while but then I met this dude irl and after like a mo or so 4chan came up and he's been doin the thing for years now and is prolly the best guy I've ever met. So I guess as long as u stay away from r9k ur good
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.