[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 6'7", am I too tall for any girls to like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1360293900192.png (352 KB, 533x526) Image search: [Google]
1360293900192.png
352 KB, 533x526
I'm 6'7", am I too tall for any girls to like me? Every girl I've asked out said I'm too tall for them, I feel so disheartened.
>>
>>16712933
date women over 6'
>>
Yeah, just date tall chicks. Tall girls usually don't like that they're tall so they'll feel more confident being with someone that's taller than them.
>>
>>16712933
I would only refuse to date a guy that tall if he were too skinny
I understand it is hard at that height to get the proper caloric intake
but I'd want him to be basketball player mode built for it to work

I am 5'7"
>>
Well you should try to have the appropriate weight for your height. Then your chances might be okay again, because if you are tall AND too thin then you're a weird lanklet
>>
are you tall and ugly or just tall? maybe girls don't like you for other reasons and they're just blaming your height to avoid saying other hurtful things
>>
Lanklets when will they learn?
>>
File: 1394512379654.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1394512379654.gif
2 MB, 320x240
6'6" here, built like a biker/construction worker. I feel your pain OP. I think women find me terribly intimidating and I believe that is my problem. New friends always tell me how intimidated they were by me, but I'm really a sweet teddy bear unless I'm in a fight.
>>
>>16712933
I didn't realize you could be too tall. I am only 6'2" and I always get "omg ur so tall XD" and "omg I can actually wear heels if I date you"
>>
>>16713908
You should go gay and fuck all the twinks.
>>
As a slightly above-average height girl (5'6") please consider dating one of us! I love tall guys, especially cause it's weird dating a guy shorter than me. We are out there!
>>
Senpai, I've 6'6" and I've been hit on before. By women of average height, shorter, and taller.

Height in guys doesn't really matter that much, so long as you don't look like a midget
>>
6'7 is alright for 5'9<
>>
>>16712933
Dude I'm 4'8 and would date a guy that tall. You just have to find someone who likes that trait and is compatable. That's all. You aren't too tall to date.
>>
Dude that is freakishly tall.
But if you where 5'5" you would be here complaning alot more.
Atleast 70% of girls want a tall guy.
I have never heard a girl say, Oh i love a tall guy, but he should not be taller than 6'3" becaouse anything taller makes them freaks.

Could it be that there is something else that makes the girls dont want to date you, and just blaming your hight gives them an easy excuse?
>>
5'3 here would date op
>>
Just look at all the girls in this thread willing to date you, OP

Manlets making a similar thread wouldn't have such replies...
>>
>>16714752
None of those posts were girls. All of those posts were very short men
>>
>>16712933
I'm 5'2" and I would totally date a 6'7"
>>
I'm 4'10 and it is my biggest fantasy to get a guy that tall to carry me around.
>>
>>16714665
>Oh i love a tall guy, but he should not be taller than 6'3"
I've seen a lot of girls put limits on height because at some point it does get excessive where you can't even kiss the guy without some weird maneuver because he's such a giant.
>>
one time I saw this really hot tall chick. She was taller than my uncle who is a lot taller than me. Anyway, I saw this really tall guy standing near her and I was like "oh that's her bf" but then she said simetuing like "over here, dad" so it was her dad the whole time.
>>
You should reframe the situation . Hey you can control their brains by just throwing in a couple benifits of having a tall bf . You understand that you as a person are capable of controlling what other people might think of you. Not just first impression but you can control them all the time unless they figure out your method . May seem obvious at first but your comments will subconsciously sink in their brain. I fucking swear you have that power yet no one uses it
>>
>>16712933
6'8" here.
Nah, you're good.
How many girls have you asked out? A fair number will be spooked by the height, but they're definitely the minority. Oftentimes it's an easy attribute to pin the blame on (versus just saying they aren't into you).

For me a big part is how you carry yourself at this size. You need to practice good posture - avoid slouching, even if it does make you "appear" slightly less tall, you'll look like an ogre. Take good care of yourself and walk with the confidence, poise, and grace of a GQ dude in a fresh suit. Its easy to fall into habits of poor posture and doubting thoughts when you feel too big
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 500x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 500x462
>>16714639
What you'd look like as a couple dating a guy that big.
>>
>>16715175
I'm 6'4" and my girlfriend is 5'2" and it's not difficult to kiss her and such. I just lean down or sometimes I sit, or we're both laying down. Her favorite things are when I'll pick her up and carry her to bed and (because of the height difference) I can easily kiss her forehead when were hugging no problem. She looks insanely happy when I do that and it's awesome.
>>
>>16714782
lol
>>
>>16712933
Yeah that's too tall for me but would can always date tall girls?

If the girl is 6' she shouldn't complain.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.