[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I find empathetic and understanding women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: feel.jpg (32 KB, 428x500) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
32 KB, 428x500
I don't even care about their size, weight, or physical appearance, I just want a girl who is still mostly sane and genuinely empathetic, kind, and understanding and willing to listen to someone else's point of view and life experiences without criticism. This seems nearly impossible to find.
>>
i would love to know the answer
>>
>>16710696
Date an Asian girl.
>>
>>16711020
> asian
> empathetic

ahaha
>>
>>16710696
It's hard to find people like that in general, Anon. You have to remember that if you're like that, and YOU exist... then there have to be plenty of others like that.

Because face it- you're not special, and neither am I.

Look at those around you and try to see how they treat others. Do they talk about people behind their backs? Are they understanding of people others find annoying? There's no one specific place, unfortunately.
>>
Try to screen for personality disorders.
>>
>>16711062
Atleast they're not drunk whores desu.
>>
>empathetic people
>4chan
>>
>>16710696
go talk to a (female)therapist. sounds like youre just looking for someone to complain to without receiving any criticism. can people you talk to NOT have opinions themselves ? learn to accept criticism and other people. otherwise you might as well start talking to walls.
>>
Wanna be my friend OP?

Where are you from?
>>
File: 1386492595201.gif (2 MB, 368x312) Image search: [Google]
1386492595201.gif
2 MB, 368x312
>>16710696

>This seems nearly impossible to find.

firstly, if you're under the age of 25 you have no idea what you're talking about because you know as much about women as a walmart employee knows about theoretical astrophysics.

secondly, I don't know why you 4chan manlets think there's some secret map to quality women out there like they're some sort of precious Runescape ore you just aren't privy to.

look inside yourself kid. what the fuck is so special about you? what about your lumpy gamer's body and overall pessimism is supposed to draw in 10/10 bitches like a goddamn fish net? start with yourself. humans are product. You can't just sit with your thumb up your ass and bellyache about good fortune and top shelf pussy not falling into your lap.

Become what you want to see in other people. Work for some shit and don't give up even though it isn't immediate gratification like literally EVERYTHING ELSE in your life i.e, fapping, complaining, mountain dew sugar rush.

step it up, kid. we're all looking for the perfect woman, if it were fucking easy we'd all be dating emma watson and having steak eggs and blowjobs for breakfast.
>>
>>16711380

This needs to be reposted in pretty much every thread on /adv/.

My dad used to tell me as a kid that if you want a ten you have to be a ten, that is pretty much the tldr.
>>
>>16711380

10/10 adv
>>
>>16711020
LOL you're funny.
>>
>>16711141
false desu
>>
>>16710696
Date a religious girl.

Not a girl who uses a religion to excuse her behavior- a girl who really believes in something and who really does her best to be forgiving, loyal, kind, and understanding.

But don't expect her to like you back unless you are also empathetic and kind
>>
Finding any human being like that is hard to find.
>>
>>16711380
That's making a lot of assumptions.
>>
>>16711380

He said he didn't even care about physical appearance wtf
>>
>>16711630

There's more to being a 10/10 than physical appearence.
>>
>>16711658
Holy shit you're a nigger
>>
>>16711380
And then there's this guy.

Stop projecting so God damned much. OP said nothing about 10/10s. He's just asking for women with basic level empathy when he probably has it himself.
>>
>>16710696
What do you mean by empathetic?

You want her to feel sorry for you?
>>
Girls like that are everywhere. Don't act like they're rare.
>>
>>16710696
>This seems nearly impossible to find.
What makes you say this? Few women are saints, but in general I've found them to be quite empathetic and understanding. Our culture spends a great deal of time and resources training them (men too, these days, but not nearly as much) to be so. In what ways have you found them to be falling short?
>>
>>16711349

This.
>>
>>16710696
OP, not to be a dick, but you sound like my ex. He was very obsessed with finding a kind, empathetic girl who loved him for him, despite giving no real effort in the relationship. I was with him for 2 years before I found out he was looking for more comfort from women on the side.
In life, someone will find criticism for everything you do. It's not that they'll ever stop, either, so you really just have to be empathetic in hopes of someone who wants to listen.
Don't get a girlfriend when you really want someone to blow you and listen to your woes. Women in general want more out of their own relationships. PEOPLE in general want more.
>>
>>16711380
10/10 advice.
>>
>>16711658
>"Yo dude check her out she's an 8"
>"Yea I could tell her personality from here"
>>
File: 1446731320894.gif (2 MB, 372x347) Image search: [Google]
1446731320894.gif
2 MB, 372x347
Outside a weight watchers or a Ben & Jerry's.
>>
>>16712832
I'm glad gif have no sound.
Women needs dick in mouth to shut her up.
>>
>>16712859

fatty got triggered?
>>
>>16712721
>16712721
Which part was advice and not criticising?
>>
Trust me, you don't want an empathic woman.

You can ask my soon-to-be ex-husband.
>>
>>16713069
Honestly no, the way the women talks in gif looks like she's annoys the fuck out of men daily.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.