[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl i used to be friends with has become a vegan, and has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: vegans.jpg (12 KB, 891x221) Image search: [Google]
vegans.jpg
12 KB, 891x221
A girl i used to be friends with has become a vegan, and has gradually been getting more aggressive about it recently, wat do? (pic related)
>>
Ignore her?
>>
>>16710025
Ask her out for cheeky nandoes.
>>
>>16710025

Any time she starts on about veganism, ask her important questions about veganism. Like, can she drink pee? What if it's her own pee? Is it vegan to be peed on by someone else? And so on.
>>
continue eating meat
>>
Ask her if she is on her period.
>>
>>16710025
eat meat in front of her
post pics of your plate full of meat on facebook

why bother anyway if she's not even your friend anymore
>>
>>16710025
>used to be friends with

Then why the fuck do you care?

>wat do?
Nothing? This is a thing she's into right now. If she pressures you to become vegan tell her you respect her choice but you aren't ready to make that lifestyle change. If she wants to talk to you about her vegan shit you either listen like a good friend or tell her to fuck off like a jerk.
>>
>>16710036
Ask her about sperm.
>>
That post sounds like it was meant to be a joke
>>
Ask her if she's doing because she's bulimic.
>>
Ask her why not respect plants' and funguys' rights too
>>
Tell her you've chosen her as the vegan you're shadowing and you're eating three animals and/or their young for every animal she doesn't eat
>>
Take her to mcdonalds, and tell her the animals would never be alive if the burger you are eating wasnt desired.
>>
>>16710040
This.

There are three things you can do once you've realized your failures in life. Self-improve, give up, and become a judgmental cunt to fool yourself into think you're perfect. This woman chose #3.
>>
Don't care.
>>
>>16710025
ABORT ABORT ABORT
>>
>>16710025
Are vegans actually like this? Like do they really have to advertise about their vegan life style"
>>
>>16710622
In case you forgot, i'm a vegan
>>
>>16710054
Ask her if it's vegan to drink the sperm of nonbelievers.
>>
>>16710642
The sperm must flow

Sperm is the essence of life
>>
>>16710648
Flow in da ho

You know?
>>
>>16710622
there's a vocal minority. You don't hear from chill vegans because they give no shit about the diet of others.
>>
>>16710032

>nandoes

fucking americans
>>
unfollow her.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.