[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women do this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 14
File: 1453212290044.jpg (83 KB, 720x507) Image search: [Google]
1453212290044.jpg
83 KB, 720x507
Why do women do this?
>>
Exact same reason guys do.
>>
>Joy division
>Radiohead
Red flags.

Why do nice guys do this to themselves?
>>
File: 1450296024253.jpg (62 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1450296024253.jpg
62 KB, 720x720
>>16709342
Desperate attempt to gain companionship.
>>
>>16709287

Because she isn't going on a dating site to talk about music. The guy on top has exactly the same intentions as the guy on the bottom, he just lacks the courage to speak directly.
>>
>>16709287
Why do idiots feel the need to pigeonhole an entire gender?
>>
Guys are like this too!
>>
>>16709307
underrated post
/thread
>>
Obviously she wants some fuck and not a talk about pleb bands
>>
Just the majority of women are cause I've had my far share of women bitch me out on dating app saying I just wanna fuck them when all I said was hello an commented on a picture and she wasn't even my type
>>
>>16709356
This.

One horse tries to talk to a woman before mating, gets the shit kicked out of him. Other horse just jumps on and starts fucking, becomes a biological father. Men who can't get laid need to learn from those who can.
>>
>>16709375
It doesn't matter how much MLP you watch, horses won't talk to you
>>
>>16709307
but i want the opposite
>>
the first one sounds pretty self important and pretentious to be truthful kin
>>
>Oh you like bands
>I like also bands
>I like bands this much
>bands are great.
>have you seen bands you like?
>>
File: CS-gu8LWwAENlYP.jpg large.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CS-gu8LWwAENlYP.jpg large.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>16709287

Guy on the upper half was taught by feminist culture. Guy on the lower half was taught by his bros on the street.
>>
>>16709396
Well if you to talk about music with someone go to /mu/
>>
>>16709375
>>16709356
Not even trying to be /r9k/ here, but let's be real. If the guy on the top was 8/10 or higher, then the chick would be more than happy with wanting to talk about music and other trivial shit until being asked out. And if the guy on the bottom was around 4-6/10, he would have been smacked down immediately.

>>16709287
Now to answer your question OP, while this is a problem with women no doubt, this entire issue is a human thing as well. People are insecure as fuck about things from love, to looks, to acceptance, etc; and so whenever someone of high status gives them attention of any kind, they get giddy and lose themselves. Imagine it like this: what would cause you to act insanely happy like OP's pic? Building a computer and being complimented by some dude at college? Or building a computer and being complimented by Bill Gates. Same thing applies with what we were just talking about.
>>
>>16709629
>Not even trying to be /r9k/ here, but let's be real. If the guy on the top was 8/10 or higher, then the chick would be more than happy with wanting to talk about music and other trivial shit until being asked out. And if the guy on the bottom was around 4-6/10, he would have been smacked down immediately.
I don't see why people say this like it's bad. Of course people only want to have sex with people they're attracted to... I mean that's what sexual attraction is.
On a dating site, it's clear what people are looking for (sex and/or a relationship), so people don't need to waste each other's time pretending to be interested when they're not.
Of course personality is important, but listing your favorite bands isn't showing real personality, and like I said, nobody wants to date someone they're not attracted to, lovely personality or not. You wouldn't date a Quasimodo girl just because she had the same taste in movies as you.
>>
>>16709287
Imagine it from a boy's perspective.

>you're looking for someone hot to fuck as a hookup buddy
>there's like 300 6/10 girls mailing you telling you their life story and they write you long paragraphs about how they love cats, Taylor swift, and stamp collecting, and how they just finished making a celebrity crush board on their pintrist, and blahblahblah
>one 9/10 mails you "hey sexy, wanna play with me? ;)"

Realistically, considering the goals you have in mind (hooking up with someone), which of these options seems like a better choice?
>>
>>16709680
So why are you saying that you just need to the dude on top should just say he wants some fuck? Maybe he's honestly trying to see if the 2 are compatible together in terms of similar interests in hobbies (though I'll admit that probably wasn't the artist's intention).

I'll stick by what I said in my first post and add in that nobody really know the secrets to getting a good gf. There certain things that are established like dressing nice, don't be /pol/ or /r9k/ IRL, and so on. But as far as actually finding a LTR, it's pointless. And if sex is the end goal, then I'd wager that you'd have dodged a bullet by not getting somebody with completely different views not wanting to go out with you.

Also:
>You wouldn't date a Quasimodo girl just because she had the same taste in movies as you.
>Not Quasimoda
>>
>>16709287
Because Radiohead is shit and anyone can listen to Joy Division.

If he had said he loves Gutter Gods and has seen Vio-Lence live then I'd be down.
>>
>>16709716

I get what you're saying, but the comparison doesn't quite apply. Because that girl babbling endlessly about cats and Pinterest clearly hasn't gotten laid in a while. And when a woman finally breaks a long dry spell, she's a fucking ANIMAL in bed. She'll beg you to pull her hair and call her a slut while you pound her from behind, and then she'll get right up and make you a snack as soon as you're finished, without even being asked. Whereas the really hot girls, with tons of options, tend to be very self-centered and boring in the bedroom.

The opposite seems to be true for men. Men who haven't been laid in a long time just seem to get increasingly bitter, withdrawn, and angry. The "nice guy" who types up a paragraph about his favorite bands and asks "innocent" questions like "lol you ever see Radiohead live?" is the very same guy who goes and makes a thread on 4chan saying "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH WOMEN WHY ARE THEY ALL WHORES" when the message doesn't get a reply. Most women have met a lot of guys like this, so by the time you're messaging them, they're smart enough to guess what kind of personality is hiding behind the timid "nice guy" routine.

Whereas (with obvious exceptions) men who have a lot of sex tend to actually understand women, judge them as individuals rather than some mysterious other species, and actually know how to treat a girl, in or out of the bedroom.

Obviously, there are exceptions to all of these generalizations. But based on my own observation and experience, this seems to be the pattern.
>>
>>16709287
hi op, i'm like you. i wouldn't have sex with someone i'm not serious about, and am on dating sites to date not to fuck. i've sent about 20 messages, and gotten 1 response. not terrible looking, but not buff. more cute than hot. can't tell you what it is, but i'm going to try being less wordy, as starting a conversation as if i already know them hasn't been working. at the same time, i've tried the 1-2 sentences when i didn't know what to say and had no luck. those girls looked less into the whole online dating though so i negate those attempts
>>
>>16709765
I understand that your experiences have led you to believe that- but I don't think that's how it is for most people.
In fact, my experiences have been quite the opposite. Also, assuming a girl who's in to cats and pintrist doesn't get laid on the reg is kind of a stretch.
>>
>>16709800

I'm just saying, when a girl just starts spilling out details about her life and her interests and all that, it's a sign that she needs some attention

What do you mean that your experiences have been the opposite? Which part?
>>
>>16709733
So why are you saying that you just need to the dude on top should just say he wants some fuck? Maybe he's honestly trying to see if the 2 are compatible together in terms of similar interests in hobbies (though I'll admit that probably wasn't the artist's intention).

That's not my point at all. The point is, she wasn't attracted to the first dude, so it didn't really matter what he said.
>>
>>16709287
They don't really.

But there may be several factors.
One is that e-dating is absolutely soul-crushing for the women. It sounds like privileged whining "Oh there are so many people messaging me, I don't know who to choose", but it actually feels draining and awful, because there are so many people, and it's impossible to communicate with them all, you don't have enough free time, and you feel like you should try to select the nicest one who'd fit your interests but it gets so hard because they all open with boring pointless small talk drivel about fucking music and there's so MUCH of it and it all becomes this grey background fuzz where you can't tell them apart from each other any more because they all use the exact same phrases and it's peppered with some people being really greasy and rude and it just feels like a massive time-sink while also making you feel guilty because you're maybe missing a great guy and being rude and ignoring them and it's all sort of immensely depressing and exhausting.

So if there's someone who's refreshingly straightforward without being disgustingly smarmy about "eyy here's my dick you know you want it" style, it can seem like a relief.
>>
>>16709287
Because she's there to get laid, not join a music club.
>>
Sharing the same taste in music isn't an attraction.
>>
>>16709838
why would she bother making a profile and mentioning what music and movies she likes?
>>
>>16709845
Do girls need a reason to talk about themselves?
>>
File: 1453315547780.png (175 KB, 720x507) Image search: [Google]
1453315547780.png
175 KB, 720x507
Why do men do this?

>You're being too forward
>You didn't come on strong enough
>You weren't playing hard to get
>You were too hard to chase
>Prove to the guy that you like him
>Never ever admit that you like him until he does it first

All men should just die.
>>
>>16709872
I love girls who knit and girl who live sex, why can't they be the same girl.
>>
>>16709287
Its to wordy and logical

They respond to what they relate to so you gotta dumb it down
>>
>>16709402
You dont ask a fish how to catch fish

You ask a fisherman how to catch fish
>>
>>16709845
You have to make a profile in order to make connections at the site.
You also have to put at least something about yourself in the profile, so people can gauge at least vaguely what kind of person you are and if there are any massive red flags.

Taste in entertainment is a popular, commonly accepted indicator of "who you are", and it's really important for some people, so usually people mention some things they like.

However, it's there so that people can get a vague image of them (are there a lot of blockbusters? romance films? Disney cartoons? Artsy foreign films? Horror? etc), not because they want to have lengthy discussions about bands or cinema on a dating (flirting) website.
>>
>>16709919
This anon gets it.
>>
>>16709895
i didn't bother talking about that myself but essentially OPs pic used twice the words necessary to say:

I see you're into Joy Division and Radiohead, those are two of my favorite bands. I've actually met Thom Yorke a few times. Have you ever been to one of their shows?

(don't bother going into detail about them being great live, it's so stereotypical you save that shit to further the conversation if it happens, not dilute your personality... but you do ask about seeing them *so that you can mention they're great live*)

... that said, this is how i go about messaging people online and i get no responses, so i'm here to tell you how to be less worse and not necessarily what to do. and i do know you probably aren't the comic op
>>
>>16709287

Because this is not how online dating is supposed to work. The point is to meet them in person. Don't try to have first-date conversations over an online messaging service. You don't have to say "U WANT SUM FUK" but basically, when you send a girl a message, you should be asking her on a date. Don't try to have a long-ass conversation leading up to it. You can make small talk on the date, when you're actually face-to-face, because that is how people bond and form relationships
>>
File: 1452887053641.png (498 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1452887053641.png
498 KB, 768x576
>>16709765
It's more likely that the Chad will see girls not as"individuals" but rather "pussy"

Chads dont give a fuck about the girls "feelings" or "individuality"

And the non chad guy that gets less sex will Be more willing to see the girl as "individual" and talk about things that don't pertain to sex.

But maybe girls like being treated as objects only good for pussy

Maybe they prefer it
>>
>>16709899
I'll have to memorize this one, nice quote /10
>>
>>16709951
It depends what the girl is after at the time, like men women enjoy sex.
>>
>>16709934
The boy is trying to start a conversation and establish a positive relateability

It may be a line or 2 too much but what is the motherfucker supposed do is trying to start a conversation. The most basic thing. first text is shot down cus why, too brainy
>>
>>16709951

You pretty much confirmed, with one post, that you fit my theory perfectly
>>
Dating online is a lot like dating in real life.

You don't run up a girl you see in radiohead tee and bombard her with facts about how great you think the band is do you.
>>
>>16709993
>Instead you ask her if she wants to fuck
>>
>>16709967
Going on a RELATIONSHIP website to have sex?

Please if the girl wanted sex she could take a stroll down to the beach and have her pic

Why is she going to mislead a guy into thinking she wants a relationship when all she wants is dick? DONT GO ON a DATING websight THEN!

Maybe they think they want a relationship and all they really want is attention
>>
>>16709951
>Chads dont give a fuck about the girls "feelings" or "individuality"
>And the non chad guy that gets less sex will Be more willing to see the girl as "individual" and talk about things that don't pertain to sex.
Is this a troll, because that opinion is so cliche it hurts?

Look, just because a "chad" is honest, self-assured and straightforward doesn't mean they don't see women as people.

Even from the OP pic, you see it's all about sex. The image is meant to illustrate how "unfair" it is that the non chad guy doesn't get the sex even though he's willing to spew all that nice talk. It's not about "being willing to see the girl as an individual", it's about being super salty because "all women" (wow what happened to seeing them as individuals huh so much about that) would rather choose chads than them.

Essentially, the stuff about "guys who get less sex are more willing to see a girl as individuals" is fucking bullshit. If anything, those guys are even more hung up over sex and are willing to group the entire female sex into one single hivemind out of their frustration. They just cloak their bitterness under a false veil of being "sensitive" and "interested about you as a person".

And then they go and complain about how awful it is that women these days are ruined because they all have more than 5 sex partners, those whores will get theirs when they hit 30 and awesome good upstanding men like us won't touch them and their used up vaginas with a pole.

I mean the contrast with the bitter hatred and this "I would respect a woman so much more than that popular and confident person" is just absurd.
>>
>>16709998
In a roundabout way yes, you flirt and charm.
You don't flirt with girl you don't want to fuck.
>>
Why is this shitty /r9k/ thread still up?
>>
>>16709999
do you know the difference between dating and relationships?

It's a dating website, it doesn't promise a relationship.

She is on their to find dates, if she wants dates to get laid or dates to form relationships she will choose men accordingly
>>
>>16709949
not to be the antagonist by any means, as i am really curious: what percentage of women wouldn't be hesitant like that to meet a stranger before getting to know them? of course you'd want to ask them to a public place for a date, it's just that i've thought it would be more overwhelming to be asked out on a date before getting a few conversations in. but in support of what you said, there was>>16709827
>>
There's a difference between being a nice guy and being a pussy, and that guy was being a fucking pussy. Be a man and assert yourself, it's not like assertion has to mean being a dick.
The reason girls go for the douchebags regardless of them being douches is because they at least can assert their dominance.
>>
File: 1453163951043.png (52 KB, 346x360) Image search: [Google]
1453163951043.png
52 KB, 346x360
>>16709981
No, my theory goes against the persons theory who I responded to
>>16710002
I know that you girls want to believe that Chad really really do love you and like you and see you as an individual. But they don't. From a mans point of view, and especially a chads point of view you just useful for sex. And sex only.

It doesn't matter how much you say it, Chad just don't give a shit about you. Get fat, no more chad. At least the nice guy will give you a damn conversation at the very least. Hell maybe he likes a cushon for the pushin, why the fuck would a chad hang out with some fatass girl. Chad dont need anything under 8/10

The nonchad might start liking your thoughts and inadvertently begin to see past a little extra flab. But this time the kinder guy will give a shit about individuality but the chad dont give a fuck unless you giving it "pussy" up.

But Chad wont start fucking with you in the first place cus your fat, cus he was only there for the "pussy". Not your
> individuality

Chads=pussy
nonchads=indiviuality and less sex "pussy" focused
>>
File: 1452963085708.jpg (373 KB, 1040x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452963085708.jpg
373 KB, 1040x1000
>>16710018
Stop reading /adv/ if you don't like seeing a deliberate spinoff of /r9k/.
>>
>>16710079
Chad looks like he loves and cares, even if he's in it to P&D.

Muscles make a man look more virtuous, just like titties make a woman look more virtuous. Lift, practice confidence, become dominant. People will call you the scum of the earth for as long as you keep apologizing.
>>
>>16710073
>AYY YO BABY U WANT SUM FUK!

How assertive
>>
>>16709356

Beautifully said, so true.
>>
>>16709356

TRRRUUUUE
>>
>>16709287
If I were a girl I'd definitely piss all over my computer if a nigger messaged me.

Without a doubt.
>>
>>16709287

do they? I've been dating long than some of you have been alive and I've yet to see any evidence that this is true.

On the other hand, I've seen time and time again where boring losers waste hours online, while interesting guys spend their time out in public.
>>
>>16710123
If you were a real women you would squirt milk out your nipples.
>>
>>16709287
Stop asking why, start exploiting it. You cannot argue with urges.
>>
File: 1451968979800.jpg (14 KB, 280x157) Image search: [Google]
1451968979800.jpg
14 KB, 280x157
>>16710097
>talking about muscles randomly for no reason

This makes sense your part of the argument was never about "individuality or personality or even basic intelligence"

Its your assumption that chads are muscular and you want sex

So if there are any nonchads or even robots reading this understand, it's not about personality and it's not about respect for individuality. not even basic intelligence. Its all about muscles

Its like cavemen
>ME CAVEWOMAN WANT MUSCLEMAN TO FUCK ME
>BUT I WILL NOT ADMIT THAT AND JUST HIDE BEHIND IDEA OF INDIVIALITY OR SHIT EXCUSE LIKE THAT
>I CAVEMAN WANT SUM FUK
>I FUCK CAVEMAN CUS OF MUSCLE BUT SAY IT CUS OF PERSONALITY

>WHY THERE NO GOOD MEN!

woman I swear...100% all selfish emotion.
>>
>>16710123
>If I were a girl I'd definitely piss all over my computer if a nigger messaged me.
It's the only language they understand.
>>
>>16709765

BEAUTIFUL.
>>
>>16710022
Dating, and relationships are the same fucking thing.

You dont date people you just want to fuck, thats called a fuckbuddy not a date or relationship

So why again are you going on a dating relationship websight when all you want is to have sex. WRONG fucking site!
>>
Because they don't follow hierarchy I don't either hehehehehehe. Actually I am two tiers above assholes... Just waiting for time to fly by. Believe me the druggies are not going to go far in life. And all of you nice and good guys we are better than assholes and the nice guys like us finish last WITH AWESOMENESS. Oh believe me they may have messed up these girls for now BUT THEY AIN'T GOING FAR!
>>
>>16709815
So why should he try anything than what comes naturally? If the chick in the pic just wants some fuk, then it didn't matter if he was straight forward or not, he would've been rejected.

Thus proving my original post on how regardless of what he said, as long as he was hot, he'd be good to go.
>>
>>16710149
>>I CAVEMAN WANT SUM FUK

My sides
>>
File: fdgfdgdf.jpg (100 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
fdgfdgdf.jpg
100 KB, 600x800
>>
>>16710079
The thing is that men aren't divided between "chads" and bitter-behind-the-caring-facade "nice guys". There are a lot of normal guys in between, who are somewhat outgoing and self-assured and kinda sporty, without being über-ripped playboys.

It's just that these men neglected by women tell themselves that all the other men see them just as pussyholders and they'd be the only "good men" who'd treat them as people. But it's not true.
>>
>>16709716
See there is a lot of girls after that 6/10 because he is above us by being a trickery asswipe. That asswipe gets these women because guess what the party needs, drugs, so what does he have, drugs. So who has most power? The guy with the drugs. Hard to believe, but I noticed in high school in the city the obnoxious assholes got the girls because they had drugs and so they attracted them. Because a popular girl tried out their drugs and they are following the popular because they don't want to fearfully get kicked off and have no friends and be lonely. Girls gave difficulty being lonely. Guys do not. So the druggie makes sure she is not lonely with the wrong crowd. Believe me if they are worried goos guy Zach is going to make them lonely.... Oh boy let time fly.
>>
>>16709765
Moral of the story: do whatever it takes, barring nothing, to become the man who gets a lot of pussy.
>>
>>16709287
>Why do women do this?
Because she never mentioned Radiohead or Joy Division. Those things are in Guy A's profile, but not in hers. He's just been trolling the search results for people he finds physically attractive, and projecting himself onto the search results, and spamming them with a form letter, which is creepy as fuck. Happens all the time, too.

Guy B is honest about what he wants. Distasteful, perhaps, but not creepy. And that is why he wins: not because he's that good, but because Guy A was THAT bad. You take what you can get.
>>
>>16710191
>they'd be the only "good men" who'd treat them as people. But it's not true.
>but its not true

Why cus you say so.

Coming back the OP's points, guys talk about something that pertains to a personality or evolution of a relationship in both real life and online. Yet the only thing that gets any response is a crude caveman " no individuality no intelligence nothing but sex obsessed pussy mongering" which amounts to

>AYY YO GIRLL WANT SUM FUK

Men thought that individually and being a good person would get you somewhere, hell we've been brainwashed by our mothers and society that respecting woman is the key.

>its fucking not, has nothing to do with respect or intelect.
>>
File: 1453166442148.png (127 KB, 488x584) Image search: [Google]
1453166442148.png
127 KB, 488x584
Pic related to my text>>16710287
attached here
>>
File: 1445955710742.jpg (68 KB, 468x353) Image search: [Google]
1445955710742.jpg
68 KB, 468x353
Don't be what women say they want. Be what women SHOW they want.
>>
>>16710274
Or perhaps it's online dating and that is RETARDED.
>>
>>16710287
Gee people are more interested in sex then liars? How weird. Why would anyone be more interested in sex then having a "nice" guy/autistic virgin pretend to care about your interests while hiding his superiority complex? I mean which would you choose? Women are weird, amirite?
>>
>>16710340
>A Chad who only wants to fuck cares for me
>An ugly person is a liar and just wants to get sex instead of getting to know me
>>
File: anime fan.jpg (199 KB, 736x489) Image search: [Google]
anime fan.jpg
199 KB, 736x489
Fuck dating, I'mma just turn into this guy.
>>
>>16710378
Neither type care, you naive idiot. Having said that, the op picture didn't take looks into account and neither did I. Unless you are 10/10/guy or a 1/10 the shitty tatic of lying about finding her interesting is way worse then then the also shitty tatic of " hey gurl want dick". If you 1/10, you're done no matter what and if you're 10/10 you're fine no matter what. If you are everyone else, you need game. And only one of the two guys in OP pic has any, and while its weak, its still game.
>>
Yes, literally every woman on the planet does this, and as a fellow woman, I can obviously confirm.

I won't tell you why, though, because you'd grow too powerful.
>>
File: 1431813184798.jpg (100 KB, 756x772) Image search: [Google]
1431813184798.jpg
100 KB, 756x772
>>16710340

I don't agree with what the picture is trying to portray but where is this concept that people are "lying" if they flat out aren't asking to fuck you? Why am I a liar if I want to get to know someone before I fuck them? People need to stop using that as an excuse because it's a really shitty one. If you're only interested in sex make it clear on your profile then. You're talking to a guy on a dating site, no shit he probably wants to fuck you.

There's more to life than random, unemotional, sex. God forbid a guy actually wants to take interest in who you are despite you being a vapid whore.
>>
>>16710446
Try to connect with their interests == creep
Monkeycall from out of nowhere == sincere and genuine

It also helps if you're rich/tall/muscular. Choose two and hammer them with all you've got.
>>
>>16710390
Douche here, Also dude the sporty type sees you exercising she may see your anime collection as the equivalent of a football collection. I mean just follow your dreams man. Follow them and like what you want. Because you'll one up me for sure.
>>
File: CRtxNpjVAAAr09p.jpg (41 KB, 600x425) Image search: [Google]
CRtxNpjVAAAr09p.jpg
41 KB, 600x425
Don't worry, OP, the reactionary backlash is coming. We gonna be 1950s again.
>>
>>16710306
Yez. Yes, it is retarded. And yet, it still happens. All. The. Fucking. Time. It takes effort to find a woman in the online dating scene who hasn't experienced it herself.
>>
>someone makes a silly comic of one woman on a computer going through a dating site

>OP asks why women do this

>with literally zero evidence, everyone assumes OP's comment and pic are accurate.

Fucking hell guys.
>>
>>16710446
Okay, so a dating web site is where its obvious people want to have sex. And date right? So isn't it implyed the dude wanting sex also wants to get to know her? Just because he wants to have sex her cant want to learn about her later? Huh, if only he had already implyed he wanted to know her better, like by signing up for a dating website. Weird. Your augment works both ways, but the truth is being direct and honest about what you want works better then "getting to know them" and I'll even pretend you honestly give a shit. You still want sex more. You might also care more about her looks, who knows. But by pretending the twenty words she wrote about some band you like is why your interested, you come off as phony. That's life. Its almost like women would rather you be interested in the body/face she spent hours and hundreds of dollars preparing.
>>
>>16710531

Oh shut the fuck up, you and I both know there's plenty of guys out there ONLY interested in sex. I honestly don't know why you even bothered typing all of that.
>>
>>16710531
>me want's fug
Oh he wants to learn about me :D
>Talk talk about interests and shit
Lying bastard just wants to get into my pants >:(

The truth is that none of the shit written matters and it's all about the looks
>>
>>16710551
Yeah, that's most guys not just the ones who ask for sex. We both know that poophead.
>>
>durp, I'll like to talk to music with you over the Internet because you like the same music as I do.

>hurr, I'll like to meet up with you person because I'm attracted to you.
>>
Ya'll need to lift, women aren't gonna want to spend time with you if you aren't strong.
>>
>>16710523
You should know better than to take these virgin threads seriously.

Just shitpost or something like:

>>16710446
Nigga u just salty that sexies want the black d not your limp dick
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.