[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
love this stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
File: cat.jpg (8 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
8 KB, 276x183
I am gay. I came out to my family, and was promptly disowned. Strangly enough, I moved in to a friends house and fell in love with him. we kissed, then promptly fucked hardcore. I love dicks, men, semen, and the idea of expressing love to a man. but im not gay. what am i?
>>
A woman?
>>
>>16701296
> I am gay
> but I'm not gay

nigga u gay
>>
>>16701296
Are you a cured lez?
>>
>I am gay
>but im not gay

you are confused
>>
no im positive im not. im a man but i love men. im not gay. SHUT UP FEGHJSK LOS DUOS MAINESHT?
>>
>>16701306
okay, first can you define what you mean by "gay?"
>>
no homo bro
but seriously, its current year and women are shit and cocks are great so good for you
>>
when i think of "gay" i think of someone loving men, semen, and gay sex. i am a man. but i dont do any of these things.
>>
>>16701327

If you're OP, and this
>when i think of "gay" i think of someone loving men, semen, and gay sex. i am a man. but i dont do any of these things.

is what "gay" means to you. Didn't you ID yourself as gay when you originally stated:

>I love dicks, men, semen, and the idea of expressing love to a man
>>
yo bro.. no. what the actual fuck are you trying to imply, motherfucker?
>>
Butch gay. In other words the guy who claims to be the straight one in the gay relationship. I hope homosexuals aren't offended by that. Trying to word things correctly. But basically you would be the guy who is all tough and strong and your boyfriend would be the one who is all girly and talkative. Butch gay means looking straight and manly but actually being gay.
>>
>>16701400

i always hate that definition. its just so fucking stupid and is only actually done so that they can feel more secure about themselves.

whats worse is most of these 'straight guys' only ever want to get with other 'straight guys'.

its annoying.
>>
>>16701412
What would be the proper way to phrase that, sorry about that.
>>
>>16701296
This has to be a bait thread.
>>
>>16701420

You phrased it just fine, really. It's just that even within the gay community, most people are turned-off and annoyed by the flamboyant queen types, and this makes them bitter. So they get angry and offended by basic observations
>>
>>16701400
butch is used about lesbians tbqh
>>
>>16701420

that isnt the wrong way to word it, thats the way the culture is, i just get personally annoyed by it. im probably just butthurt cuz i spent all of highschool plying rugby, go camping, play video games, and do all the normal guy stuff, but have been called a sissy faggot just becuase im short and skinny.
>>
>>16701437
>>16701420

also just the inherent stupidity of referring to a gay person as straight just because they are 'butch'. kinda defeats the purpose of having 'gay' or 'straight' and its really only done so these 'straight' guys can feel superior.
>>
>>16701441
flamers are annoying desu
>>
>>16701441

Yeah "straight-acting gay" is a stupid way to put it, but it seems to cause so much more offense if you just say "normal."
>>
This is a riddle, isn't it?
>>
>>16701450

>straight-acting gay

that used to be a thing, now they just say 'im str8'. i dont understand why normal is offensive. deviance is celebrated in the gay community.

the issue i have with it is just that they are using words like straight, masc, etc. to make themselves feel superior to the general gay populace (much like a girl saying 'im not like other girls'). they act like being gay is still a sin but they are exempt because they think their voice isnt as faggy as everyone elses (Even if it is)
>>
>>16701479
I think you've misunderstood, its not about feeling superior, its about easily navigating the small dating pool you have.
4% have for many years in private polling identified as gay, that means that 96% of guys you meet are not potential partners from the get go.
Since you don't have to deal with women and their stupid seduction games you can just say what you want so the labels help.
>>
>>16701296
A faggot.
>>
>>16701550

>saying your straight helps you easily find guys to fuck

what? im sorry i think i totally misunderstood what you are saying or something.

if you are posting on a gay app or a gay site saying 'im straight' on your profile doesn't do anything but help you feel better about yourself.

sure it might include a few guys who are closeted like i am, but that doesn't mean i list myself as straight on fucking grindr.
>>
>>16701562
str8 or straight-acting just tells the other person that you don't want fag hags to treat you like a handbag or have a limp wrist. it's not because you actually think guzzing sperm makes you straight.

saying you're discreet will attract other men that are also discreet, and so on.
>>
>>16701296
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VtfRWuFKi-k
Open minded?
>>
>>16701571

>saying you are 'straight acting' will tell all the girls on grindr not to be your faghag

pretty sure you're entirely off point. have you ever talked to these people? they really do think they are straight and make a point to announcei t as often as possible, even in real life.

>be me
>go to friends
>another guy there
>he keeps talking about how hes straight
>faggiest voice you could imagine
>wraps around his arm my friend 'a couple of straight guys like us are gonna get all the girls'
>i explain that my friend is gay
>'oh i know. but like... we only date girly guys, so we might as well be straight'

its retard logic these guys use to feel superior. if it wasn't they'd settle on 'masc' at the very least, but the fact that they need to say 'IM STRAIGHT' is telling. especially considering most do the 'i only date girls, dudes are for fucking so im straight' shpeel.
>>
>>16701587
maybe stop hanging out with flamers that still are in narnia
>>
File: 2015-11-19-09-49-05-2096212751.jpg (6 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-19-09-49-05-2096212751.jpg
6 KB, 223x226
>>16701587
>>
>>16701594

I'm in narnia myself so i rarely hang out with any gays at all
>>
>>16701604
thats the best way to go about it senpai
>>
>>16701609

I agree. but i dont refer to myself as straight when tryna fuck dudes.
>>
>>16701617
you do you bb
>>
File: 1428003450508.png (47 KB, 318x317) Image search: [Google]
1428003450508.png
47 KB, 318x317
>>16701623

no...
>>
>>16701636
why not?
>>
File: 1427949796740.jpg (53 KB, 445x438) Image search: [Google]
1427949796740.jpg
53 KB, 445x438
>>16701639

because that'd be stupid.
>>
>>16701651
you lost me.
>>
>>16701655

i dont talk to gay guys that i intend to have sex with and say 'im straight' because that would be stupid. it doesnt matter if you go camping, play rugby, or are closeted to your other friends, telling a gay guy you are 'straight' when trying to fuck them is stupid. if you need to clarify you are closeted, say closeted.
>>
>>16701663
thats why I said you do you, do what works best for you.
>>
>>16701668

i read that as "you do, you baby'
not "you do you, baby
>>
>>16701680
should've added a comma there probably.
>>
>>16701689

no big. i probably should have noticed 'bb' is affectionate and not insulting.
>>
>>16701296
you stupid fuck, no one gives a shit. stop obsessing about trying to put a label on it. That's part of the problem with you people we don't fucking care and don't need to hear it
>>
>>16701663
Don't some of you poofters get off on the obvious deception though? Like a weird sort of corrupted straight boy roleplay?
>>
>>16701725

some people seem to, and i understand roleplay, but that isn't exactly whats happening here.

when you got guys that say 'i hooke up with straight only' you're just being a retard.
>>
>>16701663

But there are some guys who actually have marriages/relationships with women, and they're not always sexless shams either. They actually do live a whole life as a straight person, and just fuck dudes and/or suck dick in secret. So while they might technically be bisexual based on the sum of their actions, their entire social, professional, and public life is "straight."
>>
>>16701725
no, you're thinking of trannys. they have to go to great lenghts to be sucked by 'straight guys'.
straight guys makes terrible lovers and are petrified of their assholes unless its a boring plastic cock.
>>
>>16701751
But they aren't actually straight. It's just straight-play.
>>
>>16701746

'straight' isn't a social, professional, or public thing. its a sexual orientation. are you one of those people who think you can sexually identify as a lesbian even though you're a dude?

most of the married men i hook up with just say 'bi/discreete' not that they're straight. mostly becuase by the time you're married you're not naive or retarded enough to say stupid shit like 'HURRR DURRR STRAIGHT CUZ MANLY'

im closeted myself, but that doesnt mean i tell gay guys im straight. i just say im closeted.
>>
>>16701772

Don't kid yourself, man. Maybe you're lucky enough to live in a very liberal, accepting community. And that's a good thing. But in most parts of the world "straight" is absolutely an important social, professional, and public thing.

You're absolutely correct on a theoretical level. But practically speaking, I have no trouble understanding why people might want or need to "lie" that way
>>
>>16701784

>because of social and professional reasons it makes sense taht gay guys would tell the person they are fucking in the ass that they are straight just becuase they are manly

you're really missing the point here. whats worst is the discreete crowd isn't even the big issue cuz most just say 'discreet'. its guys who openly fuck other guys but refer to themselves as straight.

maybe ur just trying to comfort yourself, i dont know, but its elitist faggotry at its worst.
>>
>>16701772

>most of the married men i hook up with

The sluttiest sentence fragment ever written
>>
>>16701811
jelly?
>>
>>16701803

I think you're missing the point, honestly. It has nothing to do with "manliness." Most people who identify as straight, even though they have gay sex, are not retards who think that gays can only be feminine. They identify as straight because anything else would ruin their family, their friendships, their professional life, etc etc etc. It's not about "manly straights" and "girly gays," it's about real-life consequences for anything other than total discretion
>>
File: 1428081343886.jpg (149 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
1428081343886.jpg
149 KB, 400x800
>>16701811

what can i say i get around.
>>
>>16701811
Bro, they're fucking gay. It doesn't count. Their marriage is a lie.
>>
>>16701296
This actually reminds me of this skit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEZWL0m7dY8
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.