[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I have HIV now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 856x559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 856x559
So sometimes I get too horny for my own good and do stupid things. Last night found sketchy craigslist guy and insisted he wear a condom. He came over with lube, a toy and yes a condom. Toyed me for like 20 seconds then put condom on and started fucking me. This was nice and I liked it maybe too much, because then he started going on about how condoms suck and he couldn't even feel me and how much he wanted to cum inside me. I didn't really know how to say no at that point with him in me already and have a huge semen fetish so I kinda gave in. He came and I loved it until he left. Since then I've been worried about getting HIV and I know I can't even be tested for over a month so fuck.

Please tell me I don't have HIV. It was just once and I'm probably fine right?
>>
Also so you think this was maybe rape? I told him before that he absolutely HAD to wear a condom but he was being insistent and coercive and I felt like I couldn't say no at that point...
>>
Guess no one even cares :(
>>
>>16700690
Kek ofc not
We assume you're a faggot
And faggots deserve aids
Then death
Kek
>>
You know perfectly well yourself that you might have HIV, no one here can for sure tell you that you don't have it.
Did he come in you vaginally or anally?
>>
Maybe, you probably deserve it for engaging in anonymous, casual sex you degenerate. Go get it checked instead of asking the internet.

And no, it wasn't rape. You're just a whore.
>>
>>16700701
>vaginally
>implying op is not gay
>>
I'm mtf not gay.
>>
File: 1445940514561.gif (1 MB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
1445940514561.gif
1 MB, 400x254
>>16700709
Obligatory
>>
File: 1452387630118.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1452387630118.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>>16700709
>>
>>16700722
What?

I'm worried about having HIV and you're focusing on the gender shit? I hate 4chan.
>>
File: 1453045882685.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1453045882685.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>>16700739
Try asking on tmblur then
>>
File: received_760334670724541.jpg (16 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
received_760334670724541.jpg
16 KB, 600x338
You don't have aids
>>
>>16700634
Seeing as he didn't hesitate to not cum inside without a condom, he probably has nothing to fear. Probably had HIV and you probably have it now too.

There's a reason STD's exist you know, to weap out degenerates like you. Picture yourself as a kid looking into a mirror and then seeing you right now, his future self. Knowing he will die from being a faggot. What will he think?
>>
>>16700634
just smoke weed
>>
>>16700749
I mean can't have AIDS before HIV. What are my chances of having HIV? You can't even get tested for it for several weeks it's bullshit. I'm kinda freaking out and thinking my life is over.
>>
Trannies deserve AIDS so yes probably
>>
>>16700755
You're life IS over, faggot.
But that's OK because malfunctioning humans like you are meant to die off.
If it's not aids it'll be your inevitable suicide.
Remember, don't breed plz
>>
If you are this afraid go to your doctor today. They can give you anti-retrovirals right now that could ward off a primary infection. Also, of this is what you are into, you can get a prescription for trivada, which prevents Hiv transmission and is widely available to high risk groups. If you did context Hiv, ultimately all that would happen is you would need to take treatment and inform.future sex partners. You will not have a doomed life. The stigma in your own mind would be worse than the virus. Also, Caucasians man to women sex in the united states has quite low transmission rate as is, it's far more prevalent in other populations.
>>
>>16700634
You probably don't.
Did he cum inside you anally?
If he did, the chance is much, much higher.
>>
>>16700739
We hate you too freak.
Hope u get aids and die <:^)
>>
Hopefully you learned a lesson, you retard. And I'm not shaming you for your sexuality but your insanely reckless behaviour.

>single act of unprotected receptive anal intercourse the summary estimate is 1.4%
http://www.aidsmap.com/HIV-transmission-risk-during-anal-sex-18-times-higher-than-during-vaginal-sex/page/1446187/#item1446189
>>
>what is PEP?
>>
>>16700771
How am I supposed to afford any of that? Maybe I should just go to ER anyway. Is being in debt for the rest of my life worth not having HIV? Jesus I don't even know
>>
>>16700775
>>16700769
>>16700765
>>16700752
>>16700699
>>16700703
Oh man, why don't you all kill yourselves instead? Sure you can reply with even more bigotry but we all know you post that kind of stuff because deep down you realize you're a failure at life. So just end it and stop wasting so much oxigen please
>>
>>16700774
He came in me anally yes.

>>16700780
So only 1.4%? Then I probably don't have it right?
>>
>>16700793
That figure is between a heterosexual man and a woman, so no, you have a significantly higher chance of having fag cancer.
>>
Is it possible to get HIV from swallowing, too? I've done some of that with strangers too...
>>
>>16700804
>Two of these studies were conducted with gay men and two with heterosexuals, and the results did not vary by sexuality.

I'm so happy I learned to read good
>>
>>16700755
>What are my chances of having HIV?
About 12.46%

What the fuck do you want to hear?
>>
>>16700816
I want you to tell me that everything is fine and I don't have to worry like this anymore! Please I can't even begin to tell you how horrible I feel right now
>>
>>16700811
Yes but it's small
>>
>>16700811
Yes it is, didn't you have that shit in school you fucking faggot?
>>
>>16700820
You want validation and comforting, not advice.
In other words, fuck off.
>>
>>16700827
Yeah but I don't remember any of it. Do you? And I don't think we went into specifics really beyond use condoms and even then you're not 100% safe. Also stop calling me a faggot.

I sort of do feel raped. He basically made me say it was okay to take it off when we agreed before that he would wear it. Doesn't that seem wrong?
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>16700792
at least I don't have HIV. :^)
>>
>>16700845
Kinda thinking about it. I can't live with AIDS fuck :(
>>
>>16700842
>I sort of do feel raped. He basically made me say it was okay to take it off when we agreed before that he would wear it. Doesn't that seem wrong?

Now I'm pretty convinced this is bait.
>>
>>16700855
I tried saying no but he kept saying like he couldn't even feel it and condoms made sex suck and things. And none of this started until he was already fucking me. If he'd brought it up before then we probably wouldn't have even had sex because I would have refused. Guys are really pushy when they're horny and you probably don't know what that's like.
>>
>>16700646
That's not rape, dummy.

You still CHOSE to allow for everything that happened to happen.
>>
File: 1452749511994.jpg (1 MB, 4961x4961) Image search: [Google]
1452749511994.jpg
1 MB, 4961x4961
>>16700634
This thread is fucking gold.
>>
>>16700880
I'm not going to talk to the cops or try to press charges or anything. Or probably ever contact him again. Just feels shitty that I'm here in this horrible place because he pressured me into letting him take the condom off. Idk why I even keep sleeping with strangers like this. After this it seems self-destructive but I get lonely.
>>
>>16700755
So I went to the CDC and WHO to find the answer to this question, assuming that the guy actually had HIV. We don't know for sure that he had it, but "sketchy Craigslist guy who hates condoms" is probably the riskiest demographic in the developed world. So let's go with the worst-case assumption.

The infection rates for a single act of exposure to a known-infected partner turn out to be lower than I thought they would be. I am not going to give you the exact numbers, partly because they make the risk look lower than it really is, and partly because your case is somewhat unusual anyway: the studies don't mention transfolk, and so there is little choice but to extrapolate a bit.

But I will tell you the following:
1) It is imperative that you get tested as soon as possible.
2) It is important that you abstain from unprotected sex and drugs until the test results are in.
3) DO NOT do this again. If they want to take the condom off, shut them down. The risk goes up exponentially with each act of exposure.
4) Despite the previous points, you have PROBABLY lucked out, THIS time. It is good to be worried, but there is no need to freak the fuck out.

But do not allow this to happen again.
>>
>>16700793
>He came in me anally yes.
How about you stop doing that shit, hmm?
Also, go to the fucking hospital pronto. It was last night so there's still time.
They can administer Post-Exposure Prophylaxis which reduces the probability of contracting HIV.
Go NOW.
>>
Yeah, this is why you stand your ground on these sort of things (any guy tries to fuck me without a condom, I would simply leave/tell them to leave) but he shouldn't have been so pushy.

There's a chance, but this guy is a stranger and you have no knowledge of his sexual past...I suggest talking to a doc or going to Planned parenthood or something and talk to them about this. You're going to want an STD test now and in 6 months. And ALWAYS use a condom from now on.
>>
>>16700890
And you still could have said no. Unless someone physically overpowers you or drugs you, no one can actually MAKE anyone do anything.
>>
>>16700842
I'm going to call you faggot because you're a faggot you faggot. Stop living in 1980 and learn that words gain a new meaning to it.
I'm calling my friends faggots too if they do stupid shit.
Also yes I do remember rough % chances of it because I learned that stuff instead of sucking dicks in the school toilet. You sissy. Now that's an insult directed to you because you look to suck everyones dick. That's what you get for acting like a faggot.
>>
>>16700892
So extremely low possibility that I have it? Websites I've been reading say I need to wait weeks to get tested. What would getting tested now accomplish if the tests won't work? I'm not even thinking about doing this again. It's not worth these feelings. If I could just find a nice bf this wouldn't even be an issue but that will probably never happen. So you're saying I can stop worrying now? I hope I can.

>>16700894
What does that cost? I have practically no money and I have to get to work soon. You can't really call in at my job and I can't lose my job. Hospitals take several hours just to get in to see a doctor...

>>16700899
This didn't come up at all until he was already inside me. I was really turned on and wanted more and I think he purposely waited until then to start complaining about the condom because I was so insistent before about it. What are you supposed to do in that situation? I wanted to keep going and don't think I could have said no then.

>>16700902
What about like psychological stuff? People can make you do things you wouldn't normally agree to under the right circumstances I'm pretty sure.

>>16700911
Fuck you. I'm having what's maybe the worst day of my life and you're here to call me a faggot and a sissy? Just please stop posting.
>>
>>16700942
>What about like psychological stuff?
Aka bullshit. It's a choice. Why do people these days fear feeling empowered and in control of their lives?
>>
>>16700942
>B-but my j-job...
No. AIDS will ruin your fucking life.
Let's see how much money you have when you have to pay for antiretroviral therapy for the rest of your life.
Go. Now. Explain you had a medical emergency and was at the hospital.
Get note from a doctor. STOP HAVING ANONYMOUS SEX.
Make some friends and get some interests.
>>
>>16700942
Consent can be removed at ANY time. When the circumstances change and you are uncomfortable you have the right to say no. Don't feel obligated to continue just because someone is pressuring you.
>>
>>16700942
Depends if he's being treated for his HIV. If he is and his RNA level of HIV in his blood is undetectable then chances are near 0%. But since he was a sketchy guy who knows.
>>
Also just so you know if you've been exposed for under 24h or something you can take an emergency treatment to prevent getting HIV.
>>
>>16700958
How do I stop having anonymous sex? Being serious here and I kind of want to turn my life around but I just don't know. I'm not really the type that makes friends and I crave human contact. I get really turned on and just want to feel close to someone. How do you deal with that? It's not like I'm doing this every week or anything. It's sort of an act of desperation.

I'm afraid to tell a doctor about what happened.

>>16700960
I don't even want to talk about the consent thing anymore. None of you seems to really understand the situation so whatever. He had my consent sort of I guess and that's probably all that matters to anyone other than me.
>>
>>16701005
Doctors have heard much, much worse. Nobody here can tell you if you're infected. Either ask the guy who fucked you or go to A&E right away.
>>
>>16700792
>y-y-yuh-you're a bigot!!!
B-b-buh-back to tubblr
>>
File: 1452560186458.jpg (14 KB, 240x260) Image search: [Google]
1452560186458.jpg
14 KB, 240x260
>>16700634
ITT: a trannie that fucks strangers is afraid their bad choices might have caught up with them, is looking for hugs and acceptance, and got lost on the way to Tumblr to ask advice.
>>
>>16701005
>I'm afraid to tell a doctor about what happened.
Do not worry about that at all.
They don't give a shit. They don't even need a story.
Just tell them you had a sexual encounter and you suspect the person might have been HIV positive.
Ask for post exposure medication.

As for how to stop having anonymous sex, get some friends.
If you are at school, talk to people in your class. Join some clubs.
If you only work, find your interests and meet people using that.
Join karate, take swimming lessons, meet people on forums about the things that you're interested in.
You can even talk to the people sitting next to you on the bus, walking down the street, whatever.
Find some friends.
>>
File: 1391726986489.gif (1 MB, 384x500) Image search: [Google]
1391726986489.gif
1 MB, 384x500
THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH
>>
>>16700942
>So extremely low possibility that I have it?
Not high, but I wou;dn't call it "extremely low".

>Websites I've been reading say I need to wait weeks to get tested. What would getting tested now accomplish if the tests won't work?
If the tests won't work yet, then it's not "as soon as possible" yet.

I'm not saying you should stop worrying completely. I'm only sayong that you don't need to freak out. You still need to get tested, and you should worry as much as you need to in order to make sure you get those tests as soon as they have any chance of beimg effective. But you don't need to freak out, unless you wouldn't get tested if you weren't freaking out.
>>
>>16701044
Doctors and nurses always seem to scold me when I end up in the ER. I really don't think I can deal with that right now. But maybe I should anyway. Idk I sort of want to just die.

Talking to people doesn't work. I'm awkward and weird and when I try to talk it ends badly with me hating at myself in my head. Sometimes it feels like the only times people like me are when they're fucking me or getting head. Probably makes me sound like a slut along with the rest of this fucking thread but I don't do this often at all.

I'm horrible at life and hate myself and I can't believe I ended up here. If I have HIV I'm just killing myself I guess.

>>16701053
Thanks for your kindness I guess. Doesn't seem possible to stop worrying. I don't even know anymore.
>>
>>16701102
>I'm awkward and weird and when I try to talk it ends badly with me hating at myself in my head.
Embrace the awkwardness.
What I do when I'm feeling awkward is something I call the awkward game.
I intentionally do weird and awkward shit I think is funny until I feel more confident and happy.

For instance, I'll go up to girls and say bizzare, awkward stories like
>I got kicked out of my house for pranking my roommate
>I ticked his asshole with a feather
>Turns out he didn't like that
And just wait to see their reactions. Pretty hilarious.

Things are only awkward if you think they are awkward.
Just embrace the awkwardness and see it as something funny and you'll be fine.
You'll spend the rest of eternity dead. Try to enjoy yourself while you're here. There's no rush.
>>
Get tested ASAP, op.

I was in a similar situation in 2011 and didn't get tested. I lived with doubts and fears for so long. I still remain unsure if I have anything, although I had blood tests done in a psych-ward in 2012 and no one told me of anything bad. Maybe they didn't even test for HIV or whatever?

I've just been too scared to go in presenting the story or whatever but it's wreaked havoc on my mind. To all the shitposters here, you're underestimating the delusional power of horniness that can make you make odd decisions you regret in a saner state of mind. I totally get where OP is coming from and feel bad for him.
>>
>>16701027
Replied like I thought you would, fucking loser
>>
Seriously if you've got this much social issues go and see a psychologist. If you're too afraid to go then it's up to you, keep feeling like shit everyday for the rest of your life. You're an adult, your choices, your life. Stop asking people to comfort you in your choices and to hold your hand when you reject every one of their advices.

I'm a med student also and we don't care how weird the shit our patients tell us is, we only care about it in a medical pov. Seriously with the amount of people we see do you think we're going to judge every one of them? We're too busy with something else.
I had social anxiety to the point even going to the grocery store stressed me out and I was exhausted when I got back. I still had to push myself to overcome it (I'm still not very good with social interactions actually) because I had no choice for my carreer path. My point is you're not going to get any better at anything if you just sit there thinking it's pointless and wallowing in self pity because boohoo it's too hard I'm so awkward. Now do whatever you want but remember everything that happens to you is the result of your choices so you better learn to take responsibilities instead of running away from your problems.
>>
>>16701142
Chances are they didn't test for HIV. You should go get tested. We only test for HIV when there's a specific reason to
>>
>>16700634

how long ago was this? generally speaking you can take the post exposure medication up to 3 days after. its a month long but it reduces the chance of you catching hiv. in the future id take this in gneeral as pre-exposure. it reduces your chance of catching hiv by 99%.

anyway, if you are too freakin worried, ask if hed be willing to go get tested and show you the results. hiv tests are free and take only 1 to 20 minutes if ur not in bumfuck egypt. just say you're nervous and it would help you sleep better the next few months.

if he says 'no' you got some problems

>>16700646

>was it rape if i have a huge fetish and let him do it to me?

no, its not rape. its him asking again and you saying 'sure'. coercion is not rape, especially sexual coercion. if that was the case literally ever having sex would be rape because someone convinced you to do it.
>>
>>16701173
Well duh
We all know your a fat whale from that shit website
>>
>>16700646
>I didn't really know how to say no at that point with him in me already and have a huge semen fetish so I kinda gave in. He came and I loved it until he left.
>Also so you think this was maybe rape?
>>
>>16701410
Millenials for ya
>>
>>16701277
>literally ever having sex would be rape
We're on our way to that mindset.
>>
>>16700785
If you have it,don't bother to find out about it,and spread it to someone else that is a felony.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.