[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Irritated and Feeling...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: conceal-dont-feel.jpg (27 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
conceal-dont-feel.jpg
27 KB, 500x271
Hey guys, just a little backstory of my past two years that have been fucking killing me.
>be 16, go pretty much from one to the next
>next is different, wild, Irish,short, 8/10
>turns out we really click, like really
>Get blessing from dad within' first month
>Dad's fucking hilarious, on any drug he can get and only gives a shit about fishing
>Brothers taught me some hunting/shooting shit
>I'm an oddball, but part of the family
>Pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me, got me out socially and all that
>her mum calls me her son-in-law
>brettyfuckingneat.jpg
>we are pretty much married without rings, pretty much my only friend as well
>she starts going to school in Toronto(2hrs away) and lives there too
>we always talked about the future
>I was planning to sell my guns and live with her, kills me inside, but I love her
>flash forward ahead to sometime last year
>Get a real decent job, ex no like me away from her
>Jelly.jpg
>start smoking, ex fucking hates it, I say "let's take a break then"
>we keep in constant touch, she starts going out, gets cocky
>posts slutty Halloween cost. on fb
>Erryone and her think "Great!"
>I ask how things are going, says she's getting to know her step cousin
>wut.jpg
>We talk later, her mum's side gives blessing
>I told her to never talk to me again
>Check and they are dating
>Proceed to hate myself even more

I've been sitting here trying to wrap my head around it. I have no friends irl or even online, have an amount of mental shit including depression and shit-tier self-esteem. She seems to have gotten it all, I'm just here all alone.

>tl;dr OP is emotional fagget that needs friends
>>
>>16690116
Shoulda woulda coulda nigga. Move on I know it seems impossible but give it time
>>
>>16690122
It was fucking perfect though. I could have been pumping that 'till I died. I guess that saying is true though...
>>
>>16690116
>16
Time to leave kid.
>>
>>16690135
19 now, so mods can eat it.
>>
>>16690141
Sure you are.
>>
>>16690144
So, apart from 'kill yourself' and 'git out', no passing words of advice?
>>
>>16690116
>start smoking, ex fucking hates it, I say "let's take a break then"

You're a retard and deserve losing her. You acquired a habit that is an absolute deal breaker for a lot of people and then basically told her to fuck off. Now you're here all surprised about how things went wrong.

Protip: Next time, don't be a fucking retard.

>I have mental issues

You're simply a fucking loser just like 99/100 self-diagnosed twats on here. To go meetups that interest you, you'll find plenty friends if you stick by one rule "Don't be a fucking retard"
>>
>>16690151
No. You're a stupid kid who thought you should get married at 16 after knowing this girl for one month. There's no redemption for you.
>>
>>16690155
It was more into the relationship, I didn't express that as I should. It was about halfway through when I thought that.

>>16690154
Alright, neat.
>>
ITT OP will keep hanging around until people say what he wants to hear
>>
>>16690174
Not really. I know I need to stop being a fuckwad and actually start talking to people. But fuck if I have anything better to do.

I'm more just looking on how to get over it and get out there and actually talk to people, as it's made so evidently clear. OP is a fucking dumbass.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.