[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /adv/ I am a 20 year old who has never really dated or had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160111_140707.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160111_140707.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
hey /adv/

I am a 20 year old who has never really dated or had a relationship. It's been about a year since I even had a girl interested enough for making out.

Am I a destined forever alone?

What am I fucking up? Pic related, its me
>>
>>16687386
Sorry man, you're just pretty fucking ugly.
>>
>>16687386
2/10
lower your standards, go for the land whales.
>>
That's fucked I wouldn't agree with what the other dude said. You're not ugly and you obviously have a sense of style. Confidence is key. Just don't really try too hard with a girl cuz if you even think there's a chance that you're coming off as trying hard then you probably are.
>>
File: 48P.jpg (267 KB, 818x546) Image search: [Google]
48P.jpg
267 KB, 818x546
Get them eyebrows threaded.

Consider a mustache.

Wear brighter colors.
>>
>>16687403
I would argue, he may not be ugly, but his sense of style is not something to be proud of.
>>
>>16687386
If you're rich, a nose job might not be a bad idea.
But your lack of confidence is the first thing you need to work on.
>>
>>16687412
Actually I am, and have considered it. But then wont everyone notice my nose is suddenly normal?

>>16687408
What do you suggest
>>
I have a hard time judging men attractiveness, but I actually think you are not that bad at all. Good bone structure and I think the light stubble fits you.
The nose if by far your worst characteristic, but if you think getting a plastic surgery will solve your problems with girls, forget it.
Second I would say eyebrows, could trim them but go to a professional to do this, I'm guessing it is very easy to fuck it up.
>>
>>16687415
Are you worried people might make fun of you for making yourself look more attractive?

Not claiming to be an expert on fashion, but I assume trends vary based on where you live.
>>
Consider rhinoplasty and an eyebrow waxing, but you'd still be a 3 to me.
>>
>>16687386
Op don't listen to the people in this thread, you're actually pretty fucking ugly I don't know why they are stroking your ego.

Go for the 3/10's. think either decent whales or brown baggers.
>>
>>You should look into dating blogs and see whose the realist. I'll help you with this link who put interaction as simply as possible without no over mysogynistic, super alpha bullshit.

http://chiefpua.com/outer-game/

The other bloggers are Nick Notas, dating consultant and this one blogger who owns "black girls are easy" website, which is actually a dating blog for women, but he gives a few male articles and tells shit how it is. love yourself first
>>
>>16687461
That guy is ugly? Shit I thought he was pretty average, maybe even a little bit good looking, if that guy is ugly I dont even want to think about what is average then.
>>
>>16687415
I know a guy with a similar ethnic background and he recenty got a nosejob, and some chin work. He's really happy with it. I baby sat him through recovery. He didn't tell his family, and only a few friends knew prior. Most are cool with it, and facial sugery has come a long way to improving things like noses and chins.
>>
>>16687507
hes not. this is 4chan.

are you guys really this stupid? why would you come here for advice.
>>
>>16687461
wew doggy dog dog!

>>16687386
op you look fine. Just get big sexy arms and CONFIDENCE and girls will hug you endlessly
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.