[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get over being an ass man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: assman_plate.jpg (24 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
assman_plate.jpg
24 KB, 400x300
Hi adv, I am an assman.
Show me a female's ass and if my dick approves it gets hard and I approve, too.
And it does it very rarely, it is so bad that I want to play with someone's butt.
But not any butt, butt one that belongs to one whom I like and can imagine spending some long time together.
Surely, this is somehow obstructing me seeing other women.
Women who might like me, or even approached me and I just couldn't see, because I am also a dense man who is trying to be less dense and also be able to look beyond the mountains I wanna hike.

How do I deal with it?
Or how do I use it to my advantage and get more out of my dating life?
>>
I don't see any problems, here. No shame I'm not dating flat ass girls if that's not what you're attracted to.

Go in for the booty and get to know them after.

Unless I'm completely misunderstanding the predicament
>>
i don't see a problem either.
i found out about boobs-and assman a few years ago and i find it rather amusing to find out which guy is whch type. it's normaly pretty obvious.
however.
your concern is what? that you knowingly diminish your dating-pool? so what? erybody has preferences. it's totally ok to wanting a thick ass.
>>
>>16685005
No, you understand it correctly.
None the less, I see not enough opportunities for dating because almost no one has the right composition of muscle (if any) and fat (too much) to make me attracted to them.

I mean, have you ever seen a woman with a nice ass but she has fatwings under her arms or the fat sploorges over her back?
it is a dilemma for me.
>>
>>16685023
ah. then date a gym-rat. or get a gf and work out with her. also, some cowgirl-action is an awesome as-workout. i know, i got a lot of doms from that.
and get her some yoga pants. even rather small asses look worship-worthy in them
>>
>>16685053
I am already in the process of taking care of my body, so that sounds like a good opportunity.
And yeah, there are some powerpacks I see in the college sometimes. Maybe I should get to know them.

Also, any iidea on how to approach a woman in a group?
Just approach them by being my confident self?
>>
>>16685100
i'm sorry anon, ijust ffel like getting to know a girl is superior to "approaching" them. as in "you see each other so,eti,es at the gym". or that girl in your class. or that friend of a friend of yours. it's always the better option. look out for girls like that.
>>
>>16685143
You are right, to be honest.
I will try that.
>>
>>16685157
if you strongly feel like you would regrett not talking to that one girl then go for it! but don't make it your default pick-up- technique. and don't go to clubs. assuming you don't just want a ons.
>>
>>16685179
no, never wanted it.
When I got a hooker as a birthday present, I was actually disappointed.
Nothing to talk or bond, it was just put in and out, made me limp tbqhfam.
>>
>>16685187
understandable. sex isn't all equal. but not everybody has tha mindset. so, if you are looking for a gf, the way i suggested above is abolutely to be preferred.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.