[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/. I'm going on a first date with a girl I met at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: first-date-tips-and-tricks.png (5 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
first-date-tips-and-tricks.png
5 KB, 300x225
Hey /adv/.
I'm going on a first date with a girl I met at work and I need some advice.
I get along with her pretty well, we understand each other, share many interests. I also think she likes me because I notice how nervous she is around me, but so am I around her.
I asked her out on a date and we want to get something to drink this Saturday.
Now comes my problem.
First of all, I'm a kissless virgin.
But I really want to leave this behind me, as I said I came thus far to ask her out which seemed to me 1 year ago.
I really think I could kiss her on the first date already, but I don't really know how to steer our date in that direction.
I had a couple dates before and it went all "Let's be friends!" from there on.
I don't want this shit this time.
I'm really confident that kissing her on the first date already might work.
And I really want to do it.
But as I said, I don't really know how to go beyond just a "friendly" conversation as I never went this far before.
I want to send the right signals.
Could you guys help me out?
>>
>>16684329
*seemed impossible to me
>>
Some protips on first kiss
Do it somewhere where it's dark, you'll be more likely to actually do it
Don't shake, or try not to
Don't french kiss, but don't do a quick kiss either
>>
bump for interest, since i have a date this afternoon
i already dated and had a girlfriend before but i'm still having a hard time to go beyond friendly like OP
>>
>>16684365
It's actually easy once you get the hang of it. The key part is to be confident. Alcohol helps a lot
>>
>>16684370
well good thing we're going for a drink then i guess.
oh i can be confident but still i always kinda block when it's about getting closer. I never know when and how i should go for the kiss
>>
>>16684376
as i said, do it in the dark, it's way easyer.
I did it whilst holding hands, and moving in slowly. Confidence dude, don't worry ;)
also read >>16684348
>>
>>16684348
>>16684370
Thank you, anon.
Won't be easy to stay calm but I think I need to.
I have enough of this kissless life.
Since it will be my first kiss, is there something I should think of or should I just go in with the feeling.
>>
>>16684834
Just go in like a slow passionate kamikaze.
Also, make sure you compliment her a few times on the date (like eyes, style w/e)... gl gl
>>
There is no exact right moment, or right time. Everytime is the right time, you just have to do it man. You just have to force yourself to do it. I got fucking lucky with my girlfriend its probably going to last forever. I just hope it works out for you in the end, my friend.
>>
>>16684860
Okay that's an interesting comparison. I will think about it when the time comes.Something else I can say beside compliments to send her the right signals.

>>16684883
Yeah I kinda think that's the only thing I can do. As everything else in life you want to achieve, you first have to force yourself to do it. I also hope that it works out for me. But I think it will. It's almost creepy how similiar we are.
>>
>>16684329
1. Do not come on too strong but make her laugh enough that you know she's enjoying herself
2. Take this from a guy who made this mistake way too many times, do NOT and I repeat: do NOT come into this with any sort of expectation of anything other than maybe a hug at the end of the night, this is all about comfort for a lot of women, okay?
3. If it doesn't go your way, do not catastrophize the situation, take a deep breath, and carry on with your dignity
4. HAVE FUN, which sounds gay, but seriously, enjoy yourself. Dates are supposed to be fun, especially if you see a future with this person
>>
>>16685668
Thanks. I think I needed to be reminded to not go in there with too high expectations. I guess if I see a chance I will need to have the balls to take it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.