[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become less sexually picky? Do I just masturbate to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: nutella blackface.jpg (45 KB, 510x770) Image search: [Google]
nutella blackface.jpg
45 KB, 510x770
How do I become less sexually picky?

Do I just masturbate to unattractive people until my standards drop?
>>
>>16683750
I face the same problem.
I got close with an ugly friend of mine after breaking up with the love of my life. But it wasn't nearly as good as it was with my ex.
>>
You don't. If you do, you enable landwhales not to improve themselves and feel good about it. Be picky, but also improve yourself.
>>
you work on yourself untill you get to the dating-pool your standarts already have skyrocketed to. entitled idiot
>>
You get more attractive yourself so you don't have to.
>>
>>16683932
>>16683939
>>16683928
Even at my maximum possible attractiveness my standards would be too high to make it possible to date normally though.
>>
>>16683969
doubt it. post a pic of the girl of your dreams and of you.
>>
>>16683969
Well they you're an ugly fuck who isn't entitled to the best females. Just deal with it.
>>
>>16683973
this. natural selection. find a girl in your price range that doesn't make you vomit and has atleast good hygiene. then focus more on her personality.
>>
File: hot2.jpg (52 KB, 306x416) Image search: [Google]
hot2.jpg
52 KB, 306x416
>>16683971
>>
>>16683985
oh. now that's a 10/10 if i ever saw one. no way you'll get with a girl like that in this life.
>>
>>16683979
>>16683973
So there isn't a way to lower it/make myself more attracted is what you're all implying?

>>16683971
Don't want to post mine, my 10/10 is basically photoshopped asian while I live a white country, might post some pics later
>>
>>16683993
there is a fool proove way. barney once named it the "mermaid effect". it basically means that you get atraccted to somebody the more time you spend with them and the better you get to know them. so, your best bet would be to become good friends with as many females as possible and hope that one day you click with one. a study concluded that spending half an hour with exchanging personal infos followed by 4 inutes of intense eye-contact is the first step to falling for somebody. so, get personal and lot's of eyecontact (non-creepy ofc)
>>
If you really want to fuck ugly chcks and still come buckets, molly is always the answer
>>
>>16683987
That is a shit girl

You have shit taste
>>
>>16684955
you don't really into sarcasm, do you?
>>
File: hot3.jpg (103 KB, 634x844) Image search: [Google]
hot3.jpg
103 KB, 634x844
>>16684955
You're clearly homosexual.
>>
>>16684979
hnggggg
>>
>>16683985
>>16684979
Haha, this troll thread was actually pretty funny.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.