[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop hating men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9
File: 0zboi9E_0.jpg (53 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
0zboi9E_0.jpg
53 KB, 800x800
How do I stop hating men?
>>
You can start by not making these threads anymore.
>>
>>16681868
I'm serious it's a problem
>>
>>16681860
If you can't beat them, join them. Become a man. We all know in this day and age we can be what we feel like. I've always identified with being an apache helicopter. I'm getting my missile and rotor surgery soon.
>>
File: fuck patriarchy.png (1 MB, 820x1018) Image search: [Google]
fuck patriarchy.png
1 MB, 820x1018
>How do I stop hating men?

Let your natural hair color return.
>>
>>16681860
If it's a serious problem, provide some context.

If you 'simply hate men', what do you want us to say? It's like simply hating spiders: you should probably avoid them.
>>
>>16681860
By having Chad give you a good hard dicking
>>
By realizing men aren't hivemind. Neither are women.
There are a lot of shitty people in the world. You can spend your time hating everyone because of that, or you can find decent people and focus on them. Just hating people though, ends with you treating everyone worse or not caring. Which ends with you being just another shitty person.
>>
>>16682009
This. The trick is recognizing b8 like >>16681892
and just filter it like spam. 4chan is filled with the worst of the worst you have to learn that stable people no matter the gender are less likely to be the same as the lost souls you see consuming others b8 every day and taking it to heart. That's the point of b8, to ruin them. We all doubt humanity but the fact is the world keeps on turning and real life has to continue. Be the stable one and protect what you have, cherish it and you'll be fine.
>>
its from posts like these
>>16681892
>>16681945
and stuff like gamergate and my dad
>>
>>16682374
Yeah guys are fucking ignorant and have it way easier AND will argue that they have it hard. It fucking sucks. Have you considered being gay? I'm serious. I'm with a guy now and these things really bother me as well. As a bisexual it does make me wonder what if, a girl would be much more thoughtful and caring.

But you can trust us when we say that there are decent men out there. The men you hate have also provided you with a handy guide of how to find your good guy: he's not your dad. There are guys out there with strong mother figures who respect women and want to listen to them and be good to them. For now, you can just try to enjoy the few advantages you get from being female.
>>
>>16682374
I've known women like you. They were so angry and spiteful towards everything. The way men treated them, the way women were portrayed in popular media, etc etc. They left for college and two years and a boyfriend later they're happy and don't talk about any of that shit. Moral of the story: get fucking laid you angry douchebag
>>
File: BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.jpg (9 KB, 136x203) Image search: [Google]
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.jpg
9 KB, 136x203
>>16682374
You just have to do it cold turkey. All it takes is maturity and awareness.

>accept that you cannot control the feelings and actions of the people around you (male or female)
>accept that you are in control of your emotions and how you react to these feelings and actions
>accept that anger without purpose or action is bitterness
>accept that bitterness is pointless
>accept that YOU are the reason that you are holding on to this bitterness
>>
>>16682450
>virgin shaming
disgusting

you sound like a woman
>>
>>16682450
I'm not really angry, I guess afraid is a better way to describe it
>>16682427
I have a boyfriend too and it gives me this weird dissonance
I'd rather have a girlfriend but I don't want to do that to him and I honestly don't think I could get one
>>
>>16682460
I'm not a woman. But the difference between how this person acted post virgin was night and day.

Also fuck you.
>>
>>16682463
>I guess afraid is a better way to describe it
Somebody dies in a car crash every couple hours, yet you still drive.

You're not going to let go of your bitterness and fear until you can learn to think rationally.
>>
>>16682478
no i don't

i don't leave my house except to go to get food
>>
>>16682450
Not OP, but getting a boyfriend is exactly what started these feelings for me. I hadn't realised how self-serving and self-centered men are.
>>
>>16682489
Jesus, I feel sorry for you bf.

Why are you speaking to 4chan and not a psychiatrist?
>>
>>16682502
im scared to tell her about some things

also its a long distance bf
>>
>>16681860

get off this fucking cesspool of a website and try to realize that everyone here is a pathetic piece of a shit that dont even deserve to be called men.

rejoice that hardly any of them will ever reproduce and they'll die out while living in the real world surrounded by functional adults
>>
>>16682463
I know right. I'm fucking terrified as well. I actually posted about this on here and the guys reacting were surprisingly sympathetic. "Sounds like you are living out of fear, you should be living out of love." You just have to stand your ground in your relationship and be a nagging bitch sometimes. You deserve what you need.

> I don't want to do that to him
> I don't think I could get a girlfriend
Those are lame excuses for actually loving him. I am happy for you.
>>
>>16682504
I can't It's the only place I talk to people

I've been on here like 12 hours a day since I was 12
>>
>>16682503
>>16682519
>also its a long distance bf
>I can't It's the only place I talk to people
pfft, I could have guessed

There is something fundamentally wrong with your brain anon. You ought to seek professional help. Nobody is going to force you to do this though, so keep living your shitty life if that is your inclination.
>>
>>16682526
I'm afraid to talk to my therapist about new things though
>>
>>16682526
What is wrong with her brain?
>>
You remind yourself that not all men are the same, and while you cannot completely predict who is a piece of shit and who is not, there are some easy redflags you can keep in mind to avoid horrible men. There are perfectly good dudes out there. I have met them. I have been friends with them. My mom married one. I try to remind myself that everyday, even when I see a post I think is so disgusting on 4chan, I try to remember that they are just speaking from their perspective and perhaps they have been wronged by women and that's why they feel that way. We're shaped by our experiences, after all.

I mean, there are truly awful women too. I used to be a man-hating adamant misandrist for a very long time because I was physically abused, sexually abused, and violently raped by men. I became very jaded at the way every male who talked to me only wanted sex, and every guy I ever thought was my friend just pretended for a chance at poon. It seemed like ALL men were like that, but tbqh I just had to get out more, expand more, see more, and realize that men are in no way all alike and only because you've encountered 20 men who are quite similar in your small mundane life doesn't mean that BILLIONS of people in the world are all the same. I do still hate certain types of men. But not all. At the same time, I've come to acknowledge women can be just as despicable, things like false rape claims and woman on male domestic abuse are real problems and only because they've never happened to me doesn't mean it's not as bad. When a guy shitposts about whores on 4chan, instead of hatred, I just feel sympathy and curiosity as to what negative experiences he must have had to shape him that way.
>>
>>16682540
agoraphobia? social anxiety? piss-in-bottle syndrome?

I'm not a doctor
>>
>>16682554
im diagnosed with depression and general anxiety disorder
>>
>>16682538
well then weigh which is worse, your shitty life or your fear of professional help

Remember that nothing anybody says will make any sense to you. Because your brain is broken and you incapable of rational thought.
>>
>>16682557
take your fucking meds then
>>
Form a positive relationship with your father or brother. The gender vs gender mentality stems from the failure of both sides to see the other has different challenges each face. People invariably try to argue that some is easier or harder, well if we actually stop looking at this like its a war and use some genuine understanding you can get past your shit.
>>
>>16682558
It's not like I don't want to I can't, if I try to say something I'll just keep stuttering and I can't communicate
>>16682563
I take klonopin, prozac, wellbutrin, and lamictal every day
>>16682570
he yells at me all the time I'm scared
>>
I know I should be more sympathetic, but honestly I'm just getting fed up with folks like you who tar millions of people with the same brush because you've had bad experiences with a few. Depression or not, you know that's wrong. It's not that hard to get ahold of yourself and stop fucking doing it.

And yeah -- that does go for the rest of you who do that to women on here on a daily basis as well.
>>
>>16682580
it is hard though
>>
>>16682578
Often times our negative feelings towards other genders can stem from poor early relationships with family, there is a strong link between female self esteem and their relationship with their father. Given your list of meds, you likely have some anxiety issues, I would suggest working on your self image some...when we don't like ourselves its hard to see value in the world. I say this as a man, the thing you claim to hate, I hope you can find happiness in the world.
>>
>>16682557
this place will only makes things worse. youll never get better staying here. run anon, run.
>>
>>16683025
i can't

like i could say i will but itd be lying
>>
>>16682519
>been on 4chan since you were twelve
>afraid of men and gamergate

What the fuck? How is this possible?
Do you realize that the majority of people on this website are men?

And does your father abuse you or just yell at you? Because if he just yells at you then you need to learn to grow up. Actually, you need to do some growing up regardless.

Also, watch the anime Working!!
>>
>>16683150
its emotional and verbal abuse
like hes called me retarded a few times and once i was having a panic atack and he kept screaming about how i needed to be locked up and he breaks down my door every so ofter
>>
>>16683167
Okay, so it's not nothing, but also not horrible.

I would stress talking to your psychiatrist.
>>
File: 1452272648052s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1452272648052s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>16682589
Hard my ass. Are you the same bitch from Sunday? If so, fuck the fuck on out of here.
>>
>>16683182
well i mean i dont like hate men like i think men should die its just an initial feeling and discomfort
>>
>>16682427
>guys are fucking ignorant

Well lashing out about ignorance in an ignorant post isn't a good way to go about it.
>>
>>16683192
>men should die

I knew it. All the idiots that use #killallmen hash tag had awful fathers.
>>
>>16683211
waityou completely misread my post fuck
>>
>>16683211
well i mean i dont like hate men liketo the point where i think men should die its just an initial feeling and discomfort

this is what i mean
>>
>>16683216
>like hate men like
>>
>>16682578
Damn, so many drugs...You sounded like a nut case to begin with tho
>>
>>16683414
ok replace some of the like with ums or something and i guess you can remove them really idk im not good at talking /orr communicating general when i get nervous like i get panic attacks sometimes where i can't talk at all
>>
>>16682497
Just because you suck at choosing the right men doesn't give you the right to round all men in the same basket of opinions
>>
>>16681860
Let me fuck the love back into you bb
>>
File: not falling for it.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
not falling for it.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>16682427
I'm not even dipping my toes into the guys vs girls argument here, but what you've just said is a really bad attitude to have for the simple reason that it doesn't make sense.

>guys...have it way easier
If they argue they have it hard, their attitude doesn't make sense either - but again, I'm specifically talking about gender here although I will use gender-related examples since that's the current topic.

The problem with making the point that x demographic has it worse is that you're trying to distil somebody's entire life, and all of their life's problems, into a binary x/y scenario.

I'm a guy. I don't get periods and all the awfulness that they entail, I don't have to ever go through childbirth, and whatever else you care to mention.
I'm also a cancer patient at only 22 years of age, I've been going through the treatment while in the final years of my degree and I'm likely going to die before my 40s.

Who has it worse, me or my female friend?

Oh, but my female friend was sexually assaulted as a child and, of course, that's a very significant life crisis to be dealing with, despite (or maybe even because) of how long its been since the event.

Now who has it worse: me, or my female friend?

Do you see what's wrong with this attitude yet? We both have shit we're dealing with, and it's both terrible in different ways. By even starting the argument of who has it worse, we compromise our friendship and make it harder for us to empathise with the other.

If you realise that you hate men, and want to stop hating men, a good first step might be to realise that there is no competition for who has shittier circumstances.
>>
>>16681860
Get the fuck off 4chan, the most aids corner of the internet, and go outside and talk to people.
>>
>>16683570
I'm too scared
>>
>>16682374
>stuff like gamer gate
WEW
E
W
LAD
>>
please help i want to not be afraid of my boyfriend now
>>
>>16681860
r u asian?

Regardless OP, you need to develop some screening method for guys. You need to filter out the bullshit that approaches you and find what you want.
>>
>>16684164
no why did you ask?
>>
File: worthy_0.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
worthy_0.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>Step 1: Appreciate that your hatred is towards shitty men as, realistically, not all men deserve hatred
>Step 2: Realise your hatred for shitty men is not so different to your hatred for the occasional shitty woman
>Step 3: Understand that there are simply some humans you hate and some humans you don't, like everyone else
>Step 4: Pat yourself on back for graduating from adolescent thinking
>Step 5: ?????
>Step 6: Profit
>>
Be around them. Look at them. Seek to understand them; you can't completely avoid the impact of first impressions, but do your best to withhold judgment until you can get more information.

Also, be up-front and honest about your feelings and interests from the very beginning. The games men and women play are the cause of a great deal of suffering in this world, and while you cannot control what the people around you do, you can at least refuse to play yourself. If you're already doing this, great.
>>
Hey OP, how do i stop hating women?
>>
>>16683167
>called me retarded a few times
this is what modern women think constitutes abuse, oh how the future is fucked
>>
>>16683484
it's 4chan not real life, proof read if you have to twat. there is no time constraint and all you're doing is making your sentences needlessly incomprehensible
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 600x248) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 600x248
>>16683542
>>16681860
This Op. Don't play the victim Olympics/blame game. However, when men say,
>they have it harder
also recognize that traditionally men have done the hard shit no one else wanted to, for the sake of society and quite a few appreciative women. Not bad people, but good, honest men, like many today and myself, who were hunters coal miners, warriors and soldiers, fishing boat captains and whalers, etc. Men that did and still do, 'make the world go round'. Men back then and today do and are expected to brave the harshest parts of life in nearly every area This was/is not 'patriarchy' or 'oppression' like SJW's like to claim but dire, dangerous work no one else wanted to do that helps society build and function. Without those men society would collapse. What would you think would happen if the all those men on the planet just stopped doing their jobs(ie. police, etc.)? Yeah, chaos, shit could literally fall apart. If your country(I'm assuming U.S., yes?)Where to be invaded tomorrow, wouldn't you want brave men to defend and protect it? You should surely know some men who would put their lives on the line for it/you. Wouldn't you want decent and brave men to fight against those who would take advantage of a situation like that to do evil toward others? Men like that don't deserve hatred but support and respect. Maybe, (if your straight, don't know).You might find one you like and eventually love one day. Are you going to unfairly hate him, because of the perceived wrongs of others who were evil/ wrongs of the past that have nothing to do with him?
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.