[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you Netflix and chill when you live with your parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
20 KB, 633x758
How do you Netflix and chill when you live with your parents still? I'm white trash and I don't really want this girl to see that and I don't really want to go to her house and hang out with her and her parents.

How the fuck do people under 21 have sex? Seriously how is it even possible.
>>
They love their parents
>>
>>16681597
How do you even have sex with parents in the house it's loud
>>
>>16681585
Do your parents not work or something?
>>
>>16681642
They're literally always home and if they aren't the house is so broken down I can't bring anyone here it's all rags and ghetto fixes and I can't have my parents meet girls because my parents are crazy and quirky and make weird noises and can't talk normally it dries any girl up like a deset
>>
>>16681601
>has never tried to fuck quietly while grill's parents are in the next room

It's like you've never even lived. While I can't say it was the best sex I've ever had, it was certainly a lot of fun and the sense of danger is totally exhilarating
>>
>>16681649
Then just do it in her house, yolo.
>>
this is why cars have back seats.
>>
>>16681655
I've tried it and I literally have had to do that every time I've had sex and it's fucking maddening I just want one time where everyone fucks off I can have sex without being quiet I've had sex like 4000 times all forced quiet never once have I had good sex because of this evil dominion I'm trapped in
>>
>>16681601
How loud do you think sex is?
>>
How about not being a failure and having your own fucking place (literally)
Dunno why you think that's impossible under 21, prolly cause you're retarded
>>
>>16681686
Well I live in a shitty welfare house with walls so thin you can hear people breathing in the next room I used to have to start a fan on full blast just to have quiet sex

How is this not illegal? Why was cps never called?
>>
>>16681702
Because a room in a major city is 1200?!?! You fucking retard
>>
I know the feel bro. Just stick to cars or rent a room. If not, join me in the path of dealing with it till we move out. The first thing I am gonna do is straight up get in a 3some.
>>
>>16681729
Yeah car sex sucks because there's no room but there's no other option. If my parents don't want cum stains everywhere they should learn to leave me alone more :^)
>>
>>16681728
So I'm a retard because I'm better with money than you and had my own apartmemt with 18.
Stay mad faggot
>>
>>16681751
You're probably some retard on disability with a rural location

Come try la
>>
>>16681760
Nice try. I work as security guard in a ~200k inhabitant city. Projecting much?
>>
>how do people under 21 even have sex
>it's impossible
Penis in vagina, that's all there's to it. Unless you're too much of a fag that is.
>>
>>16681767
do you come to /adv/ to tell people how great your life is?
>>
>>16681767
Post evidence or company name. I work as a security guard in LA sporting events, 21, and get paid roughly 30k, currently in college. Not enough for a decent place. What guard gets that much? Like you guarding the holy grail or some shit?
>>
>>16681585
>Netflix and chill
fuck off underage
>>
>>16681728
You could move to another city or state where renting is affordable. Anywhere you go though having your own place will require you to work for it unless you are a trust fund baby etc.

Also, can't never could so unless you want to become like your parents I suggest that you start working your ass to better yourself so you can have things like the quiet room to fuck in.

Just to mention as well you could get a room mate to share living costs, or if you really want to just fuck one night in peace without moving out of parent's w/e then go rent a hotel room if you are 18.
>>
>>16681649
Lmao my parents are like this too, shit sucks.

My dad moreso, he's Polish and has a very annoying speaking voice. He also talks to my dog a lot in a high pitched tone.

If I have my gf over I close and lock my door, put a towel at the bottom to block out noise, and I play music at a volume that isn't too loud but drowns out all the other sounds from outside my room.
>>
Same boat as you op.

You have to find a girl who doesn't care about that shit
Your priorities should be having a stable income and a good relationship with your parents, once you achieve this you can pull it off.

Here in -not america- we don't move from parent houses until 25+, simply because we can't.
So you have 2 choices, a) fuck her in your room with your parents in the house at night (sleep over) or tell your parents to fuck off (good relation with parents) or b) go get a room and fuck her there after a nice dinner
>>
1) Get a job and get a place (unless you're in high school, in which case who give a shit if you come from a poor family? if someone won't fuck you because of that it's their loss not yours, also if you're in high school, what does it matter if you fuck at your house? no one in high school owns their own place)

2) Fuck in your car
>>
>>16681585

When I still lived with my folks I fucked girls on the back porch, in my room, even fooled around in the living room. All while they were home too.

You just gotta be sneaky.
Can't pass up some good young pussy.
>>
>>16681767
>>16681751
Lol this kidiot. Bet most of your rent was help from mommy and daddy, if you're even telling the truth
>>
>>16683393

MODS!
>>
>>16683393
said the 27 year old man child
>>
>>16683506
The first months' rent was paid by my mom, paid her back since. Can't handle that some people aren't lazy fuckups like you?

>>16681816
Rents most likely aren't as high as LA, and I mostly work on conventions and exhibitions.
>>16681815
Oh trust me, my life isn't great. I just can't stand faggots like OP who think there's nothing to be done until you're 21. I'm not rich or anything, but at least I'm 20 and financially independent since 18.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.