[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ex leaves me for another man >be angry and sad >start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1445116215505.png (1 MB, 1065x902) Image search: [Google]
1445116215505.png
1 MB, 1065x902
>ex leaves me for another man
>be angry and sad
>start to feel better
>think I can be her friend
>start hanging out with her again
>realize I still love her as much as ever
>being around her and not having her hurts more than anything I've ever felt before
>have started ignoring her
>she's been trying to contact me for the first week I ignored her
>week 2 and she's stopped
>realize I need to just lay my cards on the table and tell her that I'm sorry but I can't be her friend
>too proud to contact her
Should I contact her and set up a meeting with her or should I wait for her to get desperate?

She's on my mind 24/7.
>>
Bump for help

I know I probably still won't get over her, but at least I won't have to experience the pain of being so close yet out of reach.
>>
>>16681158

Stopped reading there. Get off your computer and read what you typed. Realize how badly you fucked up and go make sure you never do it again.
>>
Lol nigga she stopped contacting for a reason move on you dumb ass
>>
>>16681194
>>16681192
Read again you chumps.

And I know I fucked up with deluding myself into thinking I can be her friend.

What I'm asking is if I should contact her in order to tell her I can't see her or if I should wait for her.
>>
>>16681200
Nigga, what don't you get? It's too late to fix anything, you fucked up. In what world does it make sense to continue contact?

>or if I should wait for her
Holy shit, you're a lost cause.
>>
>>16681200
You didn't fuck up by deluding yourself in thinking you could be her friend, you fucked up because you actually tried it. You fucking tried being friends with the woman that chose another man over you. She doesn't have anything to say to you that could make you feel better so don't expect her to call and don't call her. Realize you fucked up and move on.
>>
>>16681158
The obvious answer is to ritualistically execute them via a Japanese style honor beheading. This is the only way you will maintain your honor, anon-san. Make sure you do it in one cut else you dishonor yourself by prolonging their suffering.
>>
cut contact completely OP.
You should have done so right after she started sucking someone else dick.
If she tries to contact you just ignore her.
Stop being retarded.
>>
>>16681158

Why if she treated you like shit?
>>
>>16681158

Dude, i will put this as simple as it can be:

"If she leaves, let her go; if she comes back (after some reasonable time) will be because she still wants you. If she doesn´t wants you, why would you want her back?"

Got some experiences to share, but basically all of them get simplified in the paragraph above.
>>
Jesus Christ you idiots, I'm not asking you how to get her back, or how to continue being her friend.

I'm asking you how to tactfully tell her that I don't want to see, or remain in contact with her as of now, I'd like to tell her this in person. My actual question was how do I proceed to set this up with her after I've been ignoring her texts for two weeks, do I tell her I want to see her or do I wait until she tells me she wants to see me?
>>
One last bump in hopes of getting actual relevant advice.
>>
>>16681700
If she's stopped contacting you since, doesn't that mean she's already gotten the hint that you don't wanna talk to her/be her friend? I'm not sure what the problem is.

Is it that you want to relieve your own feelings by telling her definitively, instead of just her assuming? Because I'll tell you right now, she's never going to contact you again. If you want to relieve your feelings, you're gonna have to be the one to start the convo. If you insist on wanting to tell her, then just text her, saying, hey I'm sorry about not responding before, I had to take time to think. But I'm sorry, I just don't think we can ever be friends after all that's happened.

And there you go.
>>
>>16682164
Yeah, I guess so.

I do want to do tell her in person though, feel like I owe it to her after knowing her for so long.
>>
>>16682232
Ah, that's fair enough. Then say, "Hey, sorry I never responded to your text. I had to think about some stuff. Do you mind if we meet at (location, time)? We need to talk."

If she says "no just tell me right now," then that's her choice, and you won't have to feel guilty about not meeting up in person.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.