[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pretend girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: question-mark.jpg (52 KB, 678x780) Image search: [Google]
question-mark.jpg
52 KB, 678x780
Some time ago i read on a pickup forum that if a girl asks, you should always tell her that you have a girlfriend even if you don't, simply because it signals sexual value and will make you a challenge for her. I get the sentiment, but how about when that leads the girl to think negatively of you as a guy that cheats on his girlfriend? When i was out drinking recently, the women at the next table started talking to me, and i didn't correct them when they assumed i had a girl. I decided to play along and wanted to take some pics of them to make my "girlfriend" jealous, and i think i got a more...distant vibe from them after that. What do you guys think?
>>
I think that if you want to signal sexual value, you should be sexually valuable. That means more than being sexually active right this second.
>>
If a woman is interested in you and you say you have a girlfriend and continue to flirt with them, that shows you are disloyal which to majority of women is the biggest turn off.
It shows you're valued but at the same times shows you're not exactly a valuable partner.
>>
Don't play games, don't lie, don't be fake, don't pay attention to ANY rules like that. It sounds like cliche advice, but it's the truth - just be yourself, be in the moment, and actually pay attention to the person in front of you. If you're caught up in your head, trying to remember "rules" and tricks and games and ways to manipulate her into liking you, it's guaranteed that she's not going to like you.
>>
it was actually here i read it specifically http://illimitablemen.com/2014/12/14/the-shit-test-encyclopedia/
>>
>>16680907
Don't post URLs that no one was asking for. You're begging for a ban for advertising.
>>
>>16680913
That wasn't the intention, but rather to let people know where i 'got it' from, as an optional extra for the discussion
>>
>played along

That's where you fucked up. You NEVER play along unless it involves them sucking your dick.
>>
When well people understand PUA shit only works on fucked up women? They're either beyond insecure or generally bad people.
>>
>>16680939
Well considering i just started talking to them 30 seconds earlier, that'd be pretty fast game :P
>>
>>16680951
You don't think there is anything of merit that PUAs are teaching?
>>
Okay this is starting to turn into an obvious bait thread. URL posting, invitation to derail into PUA General, etc.
>>
>>16680881
This.

What the fuck op? When she asks, she's obviously somewhat interested in you. Stop believing EVERY bullshit pua advice, only inner game advice is always right. Love yourself first
>>
If I'm flirting with a guy and he says he has a girlfriend, I immediately stop pursuing him.
If he continues to flirt, I strike him off as "never going to date"

If he's willing to cheat on his current girl, he'd be willing to cheat on me.

Any girl who thinks differently is either extremely conceded or stupid.
>>
>>16680957
They might teach guys to be more social but it's not a way to find a viable mate.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.